[2012.04.02] Under development: Mage - Whisperer of Fire and Ice

Kuzmitch

if a mage have 2k+ hp, then it's damage will be medium,

ohh, then why has ranger with extremely high dmg output, biggest in the game, has 2k+ hp...

maybe you havent noticed the two biggest dmg classes in the game right now have 2k+ hp, so wonder how much mage will get also.

ohh, then why has ranger with extremely high dmg output, biggest in the game, has 2k+ hp...

maybe you havent noticed the two biggest dmg classes in the game right now have 2k+ hp, so wonder how much mage will get also.

have u noticed mage is a magical class? and in big games, magical damage dealer class have low hp, while non-magical dmg dealer class have medium hp, but magical class does extreme damage while non-magical does just high dmg.

have u noticed mage is a magical class? and in big games, magical damage dealer class have low hp, while non-magical dmg dealer class have medium hp, but magical class does extreme damage while non-magical does just high dmg.

have you noticed the class your ♥♥♥♥♥ing about isnt even out yet.

hehe, u have much to learn. druid and shamans are SUPPORT class, but u don't know whats that anyway... support class is not meant to do high damage, other way they would be really OP, but since they do MEDIUM damage, they can have medium hp. but mage is a DAMAGE DEALER class, let me explain whats that since u also don't know, damage dealer is suppose to give great damage, just like ranger with his blessing which have a % to do double damage and rogue with his multi invisible usage which increase the next attack damage. if a mage have 2k+ hp, then it's damage will be medium, just like druids/shamans other way, since he is a damage dealer class, he will have low hp.

so you mean, Shaman and Druids with 250 moon and 100 heal are supporters? WOW I WUD LUV A HEL FRAM THEM, WUDENT U LADDI???  :crazy:

Shamans and druids can be any one of them

And I crit Druids and Shamans 800-900, how are you so sure rogues ALWAYS crit 1200-1300? and rogues don't have penetration in their weapons and Rogue with 5 mana regen is a joke so I don't think they will go full crit and penetration on rings and belt, a rich player would crit 1200-1300 with +10 arena swords against a normal lvl 20 druid, but a rogue with +7 weapons will definitely crit 1300 on a druid WITHOUT any def runes and amplifies on armour get it?

if u saw the example i gave, rogues were +10. look before defend your boyfriend.

Stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing... Theres not that many +10 crybaby. If u dont like the way the games gonna be dont play then. If dmg lowers it weakens everyone just for you to be happy. Why are you talking about other games?? This isn't other games!! Fyi this is "Warspear Online" Its good the way it is, dont like it? GO BACK TO THE OTHER GAMES!!!!!

Stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing... Theres not that many +10 crybaby. If u dont like the way the games gonna be dont play then. If dmg lowers it weakens everyone just for you to be happy. Why are you talking about other games?? This isn't other  games!! Fyi this is "Warspear Online" Its good the way it is, dont like it? GO BACK TO THE OTHER GAMES!!!!!

first of all... who r u to even deceive talk with me? 2nd, what do u know about this game? 3rd, did i even complain about +10 crybabys? 4th, i like the way this game gonna be, 5th its not just for me be happy but this u wont understand cause u so selfish to do so, 6th cause i want talk about other game, cause if other game is good in one aspect then if this game follow it, it will be good too. 7th, yes i know its warspear online, i didnt take 1month to discover it just like u. 8th yes its good the way it is. 9th i wont go back cause u nothing for me, cant force me do anything and u just another "hide behind pc" kid. 10th when u know about this game, when u be someone, when u do something, when u have a value, u can talk with me understand? until it, u be just NOTHING for me.

:bomb:

When is the update going to be ready to download.???

Or how do I find out???

Regards... The Highergod

It's still under development, read the Title.

first of all... who r u to even deceive talk with me? 2nd, what do u know about this game? 3rd, did i even complain about +10 crybabys? 4th, i like the way this game gonna be, 5th its not just for me be happy but this u wont understand cause u so selfish to do so, 6th cause i want talk about other game, cause if other game is good in one aspect then if this game follow it, it will be good too. 7th, yes i know its warspear online, i didnt take 1month to discover it just like u. 8th yes its good the way it is. 9th i wont go back cause u nothing for me, cant force me do anything and u just another "hide behind pc" kid. 10th when u know about this game, when u be someone, when u do something, when u have a value, u can talk with me understand? until it, u be just NOTHING for me.

Haha ur really funny... Ya u are the one who hides behind ur pc im on mobile i have a life besides trying to make this a duckin math problem. I dont have to be shit to talk to a piece of shit like you id destroy ur punk ass real life. Me trying to get rid of a ducking shit talking faggot like u will finally get rid of the nonsense floods. The last thing i have to say is if this game follows those other games it will might as well be it just with a different title and eff u it doesnt matter when someone joins a game doesnt make u smarter than anyone else!!! From what ur saying is ur a little scrony gay troll.

Haha ur really funny... Ya u are the one who hides behind ur pc im on mobile i have a life besides trying to make this a duckin math problem. I dont have to be shit to talk to a piece of shit like you id destroy ur punk ass real life. Me trying to get rid of a ducking shit talking faggot like u will finally get rid of the nonsense floods. The last thing i have to say is if this game follows those other games it will might as well be it just with a different title and eff u it doesnt matter when someone joins a game doesnt make u smarter than anyone else!!! From what ur saying is ur a little scrony gay troll.

u didn't understand yet? u no one to even talk with me. so go have your imaginary life, cause a real one u don't have, u know what is a beach? wait, no, go know it before u can talk with anyone again.

u didn't understand yet? u no one to even talk with me. so go have your imaginary life, cause a real one u don't have, u know what is a beach? wait, no, go know it before u can talk with anyone again.

Dude u make no sense at all, speak english plz. You are putting to opposites together, your saying you are better than me cuz u play more than i do and now ur saying i have no life. Bro ur retarded i have a life,real friends, and actually go to the beach unlike u probably playing a game that u are on the beach

Dude u make no sense at all, speak english plz. You are putting to opposites together, your saying you are better than me cuz u play more than i do and now ur saying i have no life. Bro ur retarded i have a life,real friends, and actually go to the beach unlike u probably playing a game that u are on the beach

sorry "bro", but i m not ur "bro" and, i didn't say i m better than u, i ask who u are to even talk with me, i don't think u have a real life if u waste time here insulting me. that my last post replying to u, i don't need lose time with kids.

• 2 weeks later...

yeeaah  :yahoo: time to split  :shok: mclan are doomed  :spiteful:

ehemmm *cough cough* trai...tor :P :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

all mage's skills are better than shaman and druid skills, u can compare it. i think its not fair

REMEMBER THAT MAGES CANT HEAL SO--- ROGUE VS MAGE= ROGUE N BARB VS MAGE = BARB UNKESS MAGE FAST ABOUT SKILLS