[2012.04.02] Under development: Mage - Whisperer of Fire and Ice

Kuzmitch

This is like a good type of class because it deals of defence of dark magic mostly and gives you lots of damage. But I have one thing to say about it. The skills are good but is it a battler of demons,angels,or both. This is a highly faction now. This is going to be a strong warrior to all Warspear Players of this time.  :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 8) 8) 8) 8) :tease: :tease: :tease: :) :) :) ;) ;) ::) ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet min 5-5.5weeks to update....3 weeks for 3 more classes..then 1week latter they say update...then they delay by 1-2week :bad: :bad:

if we get update before mid may ..i think we lucky

maybe 3 weeks left still, necro, priest, warlock  :lol:

take a break about the OP class spend some time with your love ones  :dirol:  theres no point to say whose the OP class cause at the end of the day the people who can spend hundreds of dollars still will be the OP  :pleasantry:

Todos escriben en ingles y nadie en española pero q poco valor que le tienen a su propio idioma gracias a DIOS soy de argentina  :good:  aguante el habla hispana :D

International forum in english if u speak on spanish all players cant understand you  ;)

si no sabes hablar en ingles dedicate a estudiar mejor lol o directamente no vengas al forum  :bad:

Yeaaaah! I love playing mage in every game and seems to be a nice class on Monster-WOW a World of Warcraft Privat-server i am know as the best Frostmage haha i am realy intereted in this class wuhuuu!!! Thank you Devs :).

Yeaaaah! I love playing mage in every game and seems to be a nice class on Monster-WOW a World of Warcraft Privat-server i am know as the best Frostmage haha i am realy intereted in this class wuhuuu!!! Thank you Devs :) .

WOW privat server  :bad:

Introduction

One day in the glorious city Oltgard lived a young man. His name was Cornelius. Since childhood, he showed considerable ability to magic. Parents, without thinking twice,  decided to give him to the Magic Academy,  as Hagard was pleased to endow Cornelius with a talent.On the first day of training at the Academy gray-haired archmage had spoken in front of young neophytes. "And the last thing you should remember," he said at the end, "you are free to enjoy all the books from the library of the Academy, but reading one of them is forbidden for you. This book will instantly destroy your fragile mind, therefore, no one but me, do not know its place of storage".Words of the Archmage have raised seeds of doubt in the soul of Cornelius. After all, he thought it would be great to comprehend the wisdom of the Chosen Academy - so why is the one who called this wisdom to share, wants to hide? On that day the young man swore that he would find the forbidden book.From that day on, he spent much time in the library, studying thick and dusty tomes. On the pages of manuscripts he was looking for at least some information about the forbidden book - but to no avail. Continual reading of a time-consuming, and teachers were dissatisfied with the neophyte, who often missed classes. Gray-haired archmage frowned, watching the boy.Then Cornelius decided that the answer should be sought not in the books - he has read them all! The manuscript probably lies in some hidden place - so he thought. The young man began to explore the Academy. He spent many months on it, because the structure that exists outside of time and space, created with the help of magic was truly overwhelming. Cornelius finally learned all the recess, walked around the crypts and cellars, rose to the top of the towers. Teachers just shake their heads disapprovingly when a careless student, and a gray-haired archmage frowning more and more.Cornelius eventually realized that the secret book is hidden smarter than he thought before. And then he decided to weave a spell that will help to find the coveted tome. During training Cornelius understood the plan of the Academy better than any other student, and as no one else, remember the contents of the magic treatises. The desire to possess a forbidden book adds to his confidence, and Cornelius days and nights spent on the creation of a secret incantation. Comrades, occasionally drop in on him, just shrugged. Gray-haired archmage, watching the young wizard was darker than clouds.At last came the hour when the spell was completed by Cornelius. Having uttered the last word of magic formula, a young magician fainted - so powerful spell was created. Recovering, Cornelius saw a thin school notebook lying on the table. Opened it, he began to read. In this notebook converts the past centuries have described their search for forbidden books. Find that it can be only achieved excellence in magical sciences. Finding a book neophytes hid it again, and so time and time again. Only at the end, they realized that all this time looking for is not a book, and perfection of skills and knowledge. And each of them become a new archmage.When Cornelius have finished reading, he realized that in the room is someone else. He saw a gray-haired archmage. He is no longer frowned - his face lit up a smile. Cornelius with a shame gave a book to the old man. But Archmage did not accept it. "Leave the book," - he said - "because now it is your turn to write one more story in it. You'll go far, the future Archmage! ".

i love this introduction story! :good:

it has moral messages in it (and it remind me to read those piles of books that i haven't read yet, tee hee ;D  )

keep the good work Aigrind staff  :give_rose:

Guest Muertos

Good class :good:

WTH is this?, it doesn't make any sense.

this is just the most liked forum fanboy (read spamer) without real life  :diablo:

Actually, I think that there is no Ice attack as such. The prefix to the name 'Mage' was supposed to be 'Whisperer of Fire'. Besides, it is also supported by the fact that there is no Ice-type attack in the game: only Astral, Moon, Sun and Death...

Developers, please do correct me if I am wrong...

do, playing wow, what`s it got to do with mage?

im sorry, just noticed ur sig. who cares about topic its 6th page anyway

Wtf :! Wonder how small dmgs to groups wil be. Haha seems like new skills make our s look outdated.

Yeah almost all of the new skills for the new char sounds awesome,its not that i'm wanna complain about good skills.I just hope all these new char skill doesnt make the old char seems weak :facepalm: .There are gonna be some old players thats gonna stick to their old char and not make new one and I hoped the new ones will not be OP.So I hoped devs have some cool new skills for the old char too.

Yeah almost all of the new skills for the new char sounds awesome,its not that i'm wanna complain about good skills.I just hope all these new char skill doesnt make the old char seems weak :facepalm: .There are gonna be some old players thats gonna stick to their old char and not make new one and I hoped the new ones will not be OP.So I hoped devs have some cool new skills for the old char too.

Rogue become a toy in next update thats for i make a new class range attack  :facepalm: and in this warspear is necesary range for crosings vs richs better than rogue so..maybe rogues got any surprise change in update  :(

i love this introduction story! :good:

it has moral messages in it (and it remind me to read those piles of books that i haven't read yet, tee hee ;D  )

keep the good work Aigrind staff  :give_rose:

Tee-hee

I think its way to OP

Yeah the skill is good

Maybe reduce the damage a little so its not too OP

I think its way to OP

Yeah the skill is good

Maybe reduce the damage a little so its not too OP

Agree with this idea, reduce the damage coz the hp only around 2k to 3k at lv 20 while the damage around 230 to 1k including critical hits.

So the pvp and war feel more tactical then just a 5 seconds fight

Agree with this idea, reduce the damage coz the hp only around 2k to 3k at lv 20 while the damage around 230 to 1k including critical hits.

So the pvp and war feel more tactical then just a 5 seconds fight

well, a +10 rogue if use skill on mage will probably kill him or at least, reduce his hp by 80% and then next hit, kill, mage not supposed to have high hp, so it is going be very hard to play with mage against invisible rogues (not saying rogue OP ok sulla?...) reduce the dmg of every class would be very cool, so would not be able to kill enemies in 1sec 

well, a +10 rogue if use skill on mage will probably kill him or at least, reduce his hp by 80% and then next hit, kill, mage not supposed to have high hp, so it is going be very hard to play with mage against invisible rogues (not saying rogue OP ok sulla?...)

unlike the current emerald elfs, maybe the mages will learn how to kite the rogue, doubt it.

did u read what i said? maybe no, anyway, i will tell u why i took rogue as an example, mage is a totally damage dealer class, it means, very low hp. rogues critical when invisible result in? 1200! 1300! mage will probably have a max of 2000hp... +10 rogue may do 1500! on mage due to low defense. 1500! + 500! + gouge in case of miss or no crit... well, maybe u learn how to use your rogue before 3.0  ;)

did u read what i said? maybe no, anyway, i will tell u why i took rogue as an example, mage is a totally damage dealer class, it means, very low hp. rogues critical when invisible result in? 1200! 1300! mage will probably have a max of 2000hp... +10 rogue may do 1500! on mage due to low defense. 1500! + 500! + gouge in case of miss or no crit... well, maybe u learn how to use your rogue before 3.0  ;)

yes like the very low hp druids and shamans, oh wait, they have 2k hp +, which probaly all new classes will have at high level..

yes like the very low hp druids and shamans, oh wait, they have 2k hp +.

hehe, u have much to learn. druid and shamans are SUPPORT class, but u don't know whats that anyway... support class is not meant to do high damage, other way they would be really OP, but since they do MEDIUM damage, they can have medium hp. but mage is a DAMAGE DEALER class, let me explain whats that since u also don't know, damage dealer is suppose to give great damage, just like ranger with his blessing which have a % to do double damage and rogue with his multi invisible usage which increase the next attack damage. if a mage have 2k+ hp, then it's damage will be medium, just like druids/shamans other way, since he is a damage dealer class, he will have low hp.