Dagger speed and seeker need nerf

Yomo

Dagger speed is 1.7 and i think its too fast

seekers benefits alot from this seekers with 20k+ auto every 1.7 sec is unfair af.. 

Seekers doing myth sea 3min solo only class can do it! Why seeker having bonus 30% dmg from talent?? Why only seeker having it?? while other classes getting bad talents its not fair seeker having 30% extra dmg!(fun fact is it was 50% :biggrin:) imo it should be 5% or 10%. Dagger speed should be 2

Theres no point in nerfing daggers since this nerf would affect classes outside of seeker too, instead the nerf should be directed to the seekers themselfs! 

2 hours ago, Yomo said:

seekers benefits alot from this seekers with 20k+ auto every 1.7 sec is unfair af.. 

Seekers doing myth sea 3min solo only class can do it! Why seeker having bonus 30% dmg from talent?? Why only seeker having it?? while other classes getting bad talents its not fair seeker having 30% extra dmg!(fun fact is it was 50% :biggrin:) imo it should be 5% or 10%. Dagger speed should be 2

6azdygayt1k21.gif

1 minute ago, Wuuzurd said:

Theres no point in nerfing daggers since this nerf would affect classes outside of seeker too, instead the nerf should be directed to the seekers themselfs! 

Rude. Seekers are fair and balanced bro.

Only thing in against seekers, are the inner rage talent, 55% decreasing incoming damage is really high if we count that it is permanent until u use another talent. 

Also together with shield + shield buff  is just...  Interesting? 

Thats 55%  of decreasing incoming damage + (3k? Maybe more maybe less? ) shield 

In most cases the shield time ends before being breaked,  after being break gives (20%?) of decreasing incoming damage =75%

It also lower max health to 30%  and  steal health by half, In theory This talent should "weaken" the class, That to be honest is not so weak..

health amount is not a problem since they tank a lot of damage,  and life steal is not a big problem since Despite being halved they gain also permanent increased dmg,  and the highest damage u do the more you heal

His weaker version without damage buff and without "Disadvantages" is "rugged hide", funny thing is that devs nerfed rugged from 45% to 40%  bcz was "tOo sTrOnG"  :seriouspumpkin:

I would suggest giving an "aggresion" skill to seekers :sk21_d5:

2 years ago, the seeker had a 35% damage bonus to the Shield of Harad skill. The skill did not reduce the player's health to 30% and did not give 55% damage reduction. Guess where that bonus is now?🤔

37 minutes ago, Ryohei said:

Only thing in against seekers, are the inner rage talent, 55% decreasing incoming damage is really high if we count that it is permanent until u use another talent. 

Also together with shield + shield buff  is just...  Interesting? 

Thats 55%  of decreasing incoming damage + (3k? Maybe more maybe less? ) shield 

In most cases the shield time ends before being breaked,  after being break gives (20%?) of decreasing incoming damage =75%

It also lower max health to 30%  and  steal health by half, In theory This talent should "weaken" the class, That to be honest is not so weak..

health amount is not a problem since they tank a lot of damage,  and life steal is not a big problem since Despite being halved they gain also permanent increased dmg,  and the highest damage u do the more you heal

His weaker version without damage buff and without "Disadvantages" is "rugged hide", funny thing is that devs nerfed rugged from 45% to 40%  bcz was "tOo sTrOnG"  :seriouspumpkin:

I would suggest giving an "aggresion" skill to seekers :sk21_d5:

People accuse me of not knowing anything I talk about but that sure was a load of garbage. Damage reduction doesn't stack, the bigger value is counted first. So you never get actual 80% damage reduction (Shield buff is 25% if fully broken). Shield hp is also irrelevant as it takes barely anything to break in real pvp situation.

Effective shield hp vs a shaman is a whopping total of 588. Real Shield hp is 2920 btw. Now to get to the damage reduction part. As you can see after shield breaks the dmg I do on autos goes down to 73 but it should be 63 if they actually stacked properly. Not to mention I have the relic that actually makes the shield 35% damage reduction when low hp instead of the duration relic which is far more common. So my shield is performing better than it should be.

Effective damage reduction ends up at ~71% with a 500k-1m relic and at ~66% without. Chieftains reach 66% damage reduction at 16% hp with the 2% Rugged talent at which point they will still need to be hit 5-7 times by fully amped dps characters with full books to kill. And depending on your buffs that 16% hp could be anywhere from 1.2k-2k health.  Seekers have to give up 70% of their health pool and 50% less healing from all sources just to get a slightly better Rugged hide if you get the low hp relic. 

Shamans base damage on the char was 252 btw with talent turned off so feel free to do the maths yourself. Also I have most buffs turned off so you cant see the 3 rows of random buffs I got going on under the roof such as full castle buffs etc, so take my outdated lv28 shamans performance with bad enchants and no high level guild with a grain of salt.

So yes 45% Rugged hide was too strong lol.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

People accuse me of not knowing anything I talk about but that sure was a load of garbage. Damage reduction doesn't stack, the bigger value is counted first. So you never get actual 80% damage reduction (Shield buff is 25% if fully broken). Shield hp is also irrelevant as it takes barely anything to break in real pvp situation.

Effective shield hp vs a shaman is a whopping total of 588. Real Shield hp is 2920 btw. Now to get to the damage reduction part. As you can see after shield breaks the dmg I do on autos goes down to 73 but it should be 63 if they actually stacked properly. Not to mention I have the relic that actually makes the shield 35% damage reduction when low hp instead of the duration relic which is far more common. So my shield is performing better than it should be.

Effective damage reduction ends up at ~71% with a 500k-1m relic and at ~66% without. Chieftains reach 66% damage reduction at 16% hp with the 2% Rugged talent at which point they will still need to be hit 5-7 times by fully amped dps characters with full books to kill. And depending on your buffs that 16% hp could be anywhere from 1.2k-2k health.  Seekers have to give up 70% of their health pool and 50% less healing from all sources just to get a slightly better Rugged hide if you get the low hp relic. 

Shamans base damage on the char was 252 btw with talent turned off so feel free to do the maths yourself. Also I have most buffs turned off so you cant see the 3 rows of random buffs I got going on under the roof such as full castle buffs etc, so take my outdated lv28 shamans performance with bad enchants and no high level guild with a grain of salt.

So yes 45% Rugged hide was too strong lol.

It doesn't mean anything, that doesn't change the fact that, for the role the seeker is dedicated to, it has a much higher resistance to damage than a average tank.

Even rogues, his counterpart (If we can call it in that way) cant do such thing, despite both being the same role. 

Gz seekers  :2Thumbs:

So the cons of that talent is that they have to sacrifice a lot of hp for damage. Seen many seekers walking around with 1500 or less hp. Also, heals won't allow them to go pass 30% hp. Keep in mind seeker is one of them expensive class to make them pro. They're not as strong as you think. Your rant is highly towards high amp players. You have to play the class to understand the class. And inner rage was useless back then. So they made a talent to make it useful which is the cost of 70% hp. Imagine being a f2p and having just 5k hp with no pro guild buffs and finally unlocking that talent. 70% ain't worth the sacrifice.

Edited by Shadowmon

5 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

So the cons of that talent is that they have to sacrifice a lot of hp for damage. Seen many seekers walking around with 1500 or less hp. Also, heals won't allow them to go pass 30% hp. Keep in mind seeker is one of them expensive class to make them pro. They're not as strong as you think. Your rant is highly towards high amp players. You have to play the class to understand the class. And inner rage was useless back then. So they made a talent to make it useful which is the cost of 70% hp. Imagine being a f2p and having just 5k hp with no pro guild buffs and finally unlocking that talent. 70% ain't worth the sacrifice.

2,4k - 2,8k At least most I've seen 

Tbh I see seekers like a barbarian when is about to die, and their last wish suddenly actives, that little amount of health goes low as if were 50k hp lol

But a weaker and permanent version of last wish 

9 hours ago, Ryohei said:

2,4k - 2,8k At least most I've seen 

Tbh I see seekers like a barbarian when is about to die, and their last wish suddenly actives, that little amount of health goes low as if were 50k hp lol

But a weaker and permanent version of last wish 

Imagine a permanent last wish lol

On 7/31/2023 at 8:33 PM, Yomo said:

Blade dancer, Roque and other heroes can still use Dagger. If i can use 1h sword to seeker its better because have higher damage.