Equipable Arrows(special)

vaginadare

So this suggestion is about adding special arrows into the game which carry their own abilities. This is not a suggestion to make it so that rangers need arrows to use bows but a suggestion about adding equipable arrows into the game that have cool effects.

Eg. There can be arrows that have a chance to poison the enemy upon usage..[toxic arrows pack]

Arrows that have a chance to slow down the enemy[frozen arrows pack]

Arrows that have a chance to explode around the enemy[fiery arrow pack]

There can even be arrows that have more than 1 ability. Eg chance to poison, increases damage, chance to stun.

These arrows just get equipped by the ranger on the right handed side whilst using their bow. When they are equipped. The effects have a chance of occurring.

These can be bought from the mshop, tavern and drop from bosses I guess.

So yeah, this is basically another suggestion to make rangers even more op, cus meh. :D it may seem op, and yeah it is, but I reckon it would be awesome to add into the game.

Toxic = Bless

Fire = Firearrow

Explosion = Powerful shot

Slowdown = Trap

Edited by Snowman

Its not a skill suggestion bud

It isn't, but he's telling you that these effects are already here. Btw, no to the suggestion.

So this suggestion is about adding special arrows into the game which carry their own abilities. This is not a suggestion to make it so that rangers need arrows to use bows but a suggestion about adding equipable arrows into the game that have cool effects.

Eg. There can be arrows that have a chance to poison the enemy upon usage..[toxic arrows pack]

Arrows that have a chance to slow down the enemy[frozen arrows pack]

Arrows that have a chance to explode around the enemy[fiery arrow pack]

There can even be arrows that have more than 1 ability. Eg chance to poison, increases damage, chance to stun.

These arrows just get equipped by the ranger on the right handed side whilst using their bow. When they are equipped. The effects have a chance of occurring.

These can be bought from the mshop, tavern and drop from bosses I guess.

So yeah, this is basically another suggestion to make rangers even more op, cus meh. :D it may seem op, and yeah it is, but I reckon it would be awesome to add into the game.

this is a bad suggestion, if u do this to ranger (wich  is already a good class with high dmg) this will unbalance all gameplay. If u do some arrows like theese devs will need to add something like a new rune/crystal with poison resistance/fire ressistance effect, so your oppinion is usless, i didn't want to offense you, but this is not a good suggestion.  :give_rose:  :blush:

And if u realy wanna add this, u need to think about al classes equippable items :nea:  and i don't think u can find to all classes something, no offense... :)  :spiteful:

Edited by skizoskilz