Using more than 300 set sign to amp +10!

Zensoku

2 hours ago, Bromancé said:

seems like ~200 set signs on that video, so it's like 46k mcoins and 1m gold for amp

Players still don't see the scam in this game. :dunno:

On 4/7/2023 at 6:30 AM, Overhoul said:

proof amplifying need rework

Sadly you right 

On 4/8/2023 at 2:55 PM, Shadowmon said:

What's that? $50 worth of signs?  Your gold was melting too. How much spend for gold?

78k mcoin and 1.2m gold 

On 4/8/2023 at 5:42 PM, Bromancé said:

seems like ~200 set signs on that video, so it's like 46k mcoins and 1m gold for amp

I Would like use only 46k mcoin but the reality is that i used 78k mcoin +1.2m gold+ the next day i used like 20 set to +10 ... That a bit sad but m'y weap are+10 both and im happy!

11 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

78k mcoin and 1.2m gold 

Yooooo that's over $100 for a one handed weapon. 

11 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

I Would like use only 46k mcoin but the reality is that i used 78k mcoin +1.2m gold+ the next day i used like 20 set to +10 ... That a bit sad but m'y weap are+10 both and im happy!

No no no, we know you wasn't happy with all that spending and grinding. 46k is still too much to expect. This video is proof of how this game is a full blown scam.

Should of stop for the 2nd weapon when you saw it didn't go up after bunch of sings, you got soft locked( thats what we call when item doesn't want to go up) but yea amp system need rework and also they need to show the % of success for different lvl of amps.

2 hours ago, coldravens said:

Should of stop for the 2nd weapon when you saw it didn't go up after bunch of sings, you got soft locked( thats what we call when item doesn't want to go up) but yea amp system need rework and also they need to show the % of success for different lvl of amps.

I said this in the past. You know what people told me. "If they showed percentage, nobody would be amping." The system is meant for players to spend money to get stronger. It's literally the only way to get stronger in this game. Even f2p relies on mcoiners or else they'll be stuck on +2. Back then you can get to +5 without signs(if you're lucky). Now you can lose your gear amping to +2. It's super risky to amp without signs. I ran many test and lost a solid 7 weapons trying to amp to +2. They literally made the amp system worst for their greed . Same for dg spamming. You get many crappy drops and the cooldown for stamina are crazy long. So they hit you with the seeker sale so you can spend money to spam for rare gear snd non class books. It's a scam.

Edited by Shadowmon

1 hour ago, Shadowmon said:

I said this in the past. You know what people told me. "If they showed percentage, nobody would be amping." The system is meant for players to spend money to get stronger. It's literally the only way to get stronger in this game. Even f2p relies on mcoiners or else they'll be stuck on +2. Back then you can get to +5 without signs(if you're lucky). Now you can lose your gear amping to +2. It's super risky to amp without signs. I ran many test and lost a solid 7 weapons trying to amp to +2. They literally made the amp system worst for their greed . Same for dg spamming. You get many crappy drops and the cooldown for stamina are crazy long. So they hit you with the seeker sale so you can spend money to spam for rare gear snd non class books. It's a scam.

People will still amp even if they know the % chance cuz good luck doing pve and pvp with +2 the % show is for clearty only, we all know that at best from +9 to +10 the chance for amp is 5% honestly the amp system is not that bad, its the way we get the sings its only bound to mc users and no were else you can get them, which is the worst system ive seen in reality game is not f2p cuz if you dont have payed users in your server game becomes unplayable you cant amp you can repair you will be able to do dungs 2times per day, if we can have good amount of free sings per day/week system won't be soo bad same stands for stams( o tho idk why dung cost stam at first place it should be way to earn gold not lose it) just all comes that essential items are bound to mc and you are left at there mercy which is the worst idea ever.

6 hours ago, coldravens said:

People will still amp even if they know the % chance cuz good luck doing pve and pvp with +2 the % show is for clearty only, we all know that at best from +9 to +10 the chance for amp is 5% honestly the amp system is not that bad, its the way we get the sings its only bound to mc users and no were else you can get them, which is the worst system ive seen in reality game is not f2p cuz if you dont have payed users in your server game becomes unplayable you cant amp you can repair you will be able to do dungs 2times per day, if we can have good amount of free sings per day/week system won't be soo bad same stands for stams( o tho idk why dung cost stam at first place it should be way to earn gold not lose it) just all comes that essential items are bound to mc and you are left at there mercy which is the worst idea ever.

The main request everyone been saying for years is adding signs to the arena shop.