This game is too hard!!

dinglebery

So we cannot progress without completing quests which means if a quest is too hard, we cant skip it and come back later because no new quests will show untill the impossible ones are complete.

i tried making teams to do the quests but we all die. A team of 5 people all dead. Even i am a druid i heal the other player but the monster hit far over than the value of healing. I have maximised my healing skill to its max level. We gang up all 5 players on one monster thats the same level as us but we fail, so why say the monster is lvl 9 when 5 lvl9 players working as a team cant even reduce the monsters life? We also cant proceed because no new quests will open untill this monster is defeated.

So what must i do now? Quit?

But normal game shouldn't call the high level to ask help, it is just make newbie confused and quit. Killing boss with a team of current player's level, it should be done

But normal game shouldn't call the high level to ask help, it is just make newbie confused and quit. Killing boss with a team of current player's level, it should be done

the idea of mmo is communicating with other players, also high level.

If to do it your way, try engaging 2 or 3 parties of current boss players.

There always is а way out)

well, " but the monster hit far over than the value of healing" on 0.6, we haddnt any skill, on 0.7, we used to heal far less than monster dmg, dont tell me u wanna the mage's heal to be higher... what would be better is if they reduce monster hp or remove the amplification system, cause anything is easy for +10 items ppl...

Be more specific, ex:

What is the rank of the monster ( you can see the rank beside HP bar - the colour of the back of the crown )

Blue background = easy

Green = Normal

Yellow = Hard

Red = Boss

As beginners druids/shamans aren't really good for healing because their beginner equipment lacks " Astral " or Healing stats, if it is a boss you are trying to kill, all bosses can be skipped though, Better reach level 12 then do all Boss quests or " Red ranked " monsters, or better call help from stronger players, yes it is true that same level players should be able to kill a boss with 5 players but unfortunately the Creators/Developers of this game has designed it hard that you would have to spend money to buy " Upgrades " and healing potions, it used to be that way at 0.7 version ( BETA version ) but then now everything is ducked up, bosses are too hard.

I did not know about checking the colours blue, green, yellow and red linked to difficulty. Thanks for the info.

Ya i dont mind the odd monster being hard, but that should not stop the progress of the game. If i cant kill a boss monster then i cant proceed, its unfair. we should atleast beable to skip the quest and continue to level up by some other means like extra quests opened once you quit one of the hard quests or whatever.

Yup, there are certain enemy type.

Blue = easiest mob

Green = a bit hard to kill but u can kill them alone

Yellow* = need partner to kill

Red* = BOSS.. The hardest one(U can skip this quest).

* = u can kill them alone if u are a rich player.

Just click the enemy and u can see their enemy type on the upper right screen.

I did not know about checking the colours blue, green, yellow and red linked to difficulty. Thanks for the info.

Ya i dont mind the odd monster being hard, but that should not stop the progress of the game. If i cant kill a boss monster then i cant proceed, its unfair. we should atleast beable to skip the quest and continue to level up by some other means like extra quests opened once you quit one of the hard quests or whatever.

Would be better if you mention the monster name, such as Pirate Captain, Wolf Leader, Forsaken Commander, Ancient Plant, Black Unicorn, etc... if you are an elf or Death Dancer, Pointed Eared Elf, Brown Slime, Berserker, etc if you are a human

Hope I can give you advice how to kill it

really you can skip those quests. I killed the first boss not at 5 lvl, as supposed, but at 7)

• 2 weeks later...

On the first island you can leave all the bosses you  don't have do kill any of them lol my druid is Kev 17.and I still have all the bosses to kill on the first island lol :tease: