What's in Development ?

Coolstallone

Question

All the players would like to know what the developers are currently working on new factions classes,Guild system,Mounts,pets etc When will these features be released !!!! Most of the Mmorpg tell the players the upcoming game content and features  Plz give us a brief Idea on upcoming content & the time of release...... :unknw:

15 answers to this question

I beilive they are really going to surprise us as snorlax said.

Yea but who knows which update that will be unless they Introduce something no mmorpg has it won't be a surprise..... :(

2.5 ampdate was quite a shock, wonder how they can beat that.

Simply, making mcshop prices 2x expensive but changing stealth to work forever and mc can't see rogues too. Well i forgive rogues need bows too :give_rose:

I remember when they add more mc shit stuff and all was more expensive, i told u what a shit update... and u what? is the best update ever! no kidding! while thinking  I was talking alone because can't see you :crazy:

2.5 ampdate was quite a shock, wonder how they can beat that.

Make the game P2P with Miracle shop that cost x2 more and more revive and pot stuff for rich like pot with 0 cooldown, revive at spot with full HP and MP and gain +100% damage at ur first attack, etc etc. but the shocking part would be is that NO ONE WOULD BE PLAYING  :wacko: :wacko:

Forget about the payment system changing now they will have to start from scratch now its a matter of content the game is still in beta stage problem is we don't knw what other features will be added and when that's kinda frustrating either give us proper announcement before update or tell us what features will be added during this year!!!!!!!

Ooh Thank you! :good: On a personal note you should suggest a few features from the game you play Rift! ;D

I hope we will give you more infor about what's in development right now later this week.

i think they should add more costumes, add more mc stuffs like fast walk, double dmg, double defense, double speed, double hp(expensive), double dodge, double parry, double block and all that kind of stuff that last 10min. they could improve amp to lvl20, 0.001% chance to go lvl10 to lvl11, 0.0001 to lvl12 haha

I hope we will give you more infor about what's in development right now later this week.

Finally  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Already end of this week  :facepalm: :facepalm: still waiting...

• Developer

Already end of this week  :facepalm: :facepalm: still waiting...

Check this out :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=57105