over powered classes

protodeath

Hi I have set up this topic to talk about over powered classes and to see who agrees with me.

My main concern is about mountain clan mages with there over powered skills.

For example there push skill needs to be sorted out 5 second cool down should be changed to 10 or 15 seconds to make it more fair. The other skill that needs sorting out is there earth quake skill they are the only class who can stop more then one person and this is unfair it should be changed to only stop one like all the other classes plus I have seen then use this skill so they don't have to kill in lab like the first born have to they earth quake then run .

So if you agree please let me know and if you don't by all means tell me why you think I'm wrong

Mountain clan has 1 Ranged class. So I don't agree with earth quake.

But its true that we bladedancers have no chance against all other classes (druid and ranger too)

earthquake useless against druid or ranger, fb has 2 range classes do not forget, and one range class deals the most dmg in the whole game, so by giving shamans worse skills it means rangers will be essentially un-stoppable.

in lab fb has two range classes, to spread aggro, if the players weer organized and used ranger and druids better they could move through lab fast, secondly there blessing means they kill mobs in lab 2x faster than MC does.

these push skills with 5 seconds cooldown do not exist, there cooldown is already 15 seconds for blind and earth, roots and hamstring i think too is 15 seconds or less.

while rogues stun 20 seconds cooldown, nice joke to an atk that you cannot hit an enemy in.

ranger trap 12 second cooldown against two melee classes.....

three things i think is overpowerd in this game

1. blessing is at the top of the list for almost ANY no ranger player, even some rangers agree its overpowerd, dealing 4 hits in a row, average 3hits, is a joke, lvl15 ranger with lv5 blessing can take my lvl20 rogue to half hp or less if he crit, even with no amp, same to all classes, that is overpowered and should be changed to deal dmg like bleed, or atleast a % of base dmg, not double dmg!

2. healing in combat, all mages should not be able to run to full health in arena, making them completely un-killable against bd and rogue if left alone, there heal should be halved while in comabt or a better skill for melee to classes counter it.

now we have druids with 2k hp, 260 dmg, 160 heal, 23% def or 22%, average lvl20 druid, or shaman with 4% less heal and dmg, what melee class can kil them? even +10 bd or rogue cannot kill them.

3. bd and rogue are total shit against range classes. bd even more.

Dont blame shamans or druids its the sphere's to be blamed a normal sham/druid with high attk would have less hp which is easy to kill and with high heal will have low attk now with sphere they can hav 200 attk 200 heal over tht gud defence overall its the sphere cozing all the imbalance bd hav gud chance against barb/rogue if you time hamstring correctly you can take down barb/rogues easily

Dont blame shamans or druids its the sphere's to be blamed a normal sham/druid with high attk would have less hp which is easy to kill and with high heal will have low attk now with sphere they can hav 200 attk 200 heal over tht gud defence overall

they can kill you with low dmg and high heal in arena still, even with low hp, a smart kiter is basicly un touchable.

in update before amp rogue and bd could not kill shaman or druid which was equally geared or skilled, in a fair match, there heal is overpowered against melee, even without amp.

they can kill you with low dmg and high heal in arena still, even with low hp, a smart kiter is basicly un touchable.

in update before amp rogue and bd could not kill shaman or druid which was equally geared or skilled, in a fair match, there heal is overpowered against melee, even without amp.

Whats the point if they lower heal then tankers will also be affected unless they do such that when healing self it should be 3/4 -1/2 heal in any case its not like bd+bd against shamans allways ranger is the only class that can kill every other class easily....

Whats the point if they lower heal then tankers will also be affected unless they do such that when healing self it should be 3/4 -1/2 heal in any case its not like

one arena match, with partner dead.

example:

BD / ROGUE full hp, shaman / druid = 1 /4 hp left, they root / blind run around regen to full hp, end of match the druid / shaman win with full hp left.

under geared shamans / druid,  can win better geared melee due to this.

in taking heal is perfect, but for pvp  something really should be changed IMO, the melee class or the heal.

i have tried many times using full heal sets on shaman but i never win against overpowered ranger, ranger's attack is very fast than my healing, when im healing myself, ranger can take all my HP in sec. 2 sec i die, wtf!!!

if GM reduces mage's healing in arena, so it becomes big advantage for ranger cuz only ranger can kill the mage easily in sec. The point that mage is overpowered against melee but still weak against ranger, so if healing performance is reduced so ranger's damage should be reduced too, ranger with noob damage, say its 170 per hit but it becomes very big in sec, 1 sec taking 3 hits: 170+170+170= 510 damage, if plus blassing + critic: 170+340!+340!+450=1300 dmg in sec, how about ranger with 200+ per hit??? U can caculate it!

Hi I have set up this topic to talk about over powered classes and to see who agrees with me.

My main concern is about mountain clan mages with there over powered skills.

For example there push skill needs to be sorted out 5 second cool down should be changed to 10 or 15 seconds to make it more fair. The other skill that needs sorting out is there earth quake skill they are the only class who can stop more then one person and this is unfair it should be changed to only stop one like all the other classes plus I have seen then use this skill so they don't have to kill in lab like the first born have to they earth quake then run .

So if you agree please let me know and if you don't by all means tell me why you think I'm wrong

again the shaman ..  :wacko:

but now talk a bit from bowers,

if GM reduces mage's healing in arena, so it becomes big advantage for ranger cuz only ranger can kill the mage easily in sec. The point that mage is overpowered against melee but still weak against ranger, so if healing performance is reduced so ranger's damage should be reduced too, ranger with noob damage, say its 170 per hit but it becomes very big in sec, 1 sec taking 3 hits: 170+170+170= 510 damage, if plus blassing + critic: 170+340!+340!+450=1300 dmg in sec, how about ranger with 200+ per hit??? U can caculate it!

its tru,  with lv 5 blessing  he add  3-4 hit in a row and with normal set + weapon these 200+ hits

so 200+200+200 = 600 ( without crit ! ) with crit reached the 1k dmg too in a sec  :yahoo:

after the shaman heal with full Moon gear  140-160, so i heal myself with max 2 times after im got again the 800+ dmg and where is my hp?  ;D bcoz  i have 2200hp so first time  2200-1k = 1200 + 150-300 (the heal) = 1350/1500 - 800dmg ( or higher ) = ~ 600 hp. ( sure if shaman enough fast he use blind, etc. etc. )

Ah im almost forget it, example in arena  one  ranger duo, these dmg x2 so ???

Here not only the Shaman "op"  :pleasantry: class. But yes, in 1v1 hard enemy.

so 200+200+200 = 600 ( without crit ! ) with crit reached the 1k dmg too in a sec  :yahoo:

this is with non amped ranger, now imagine the average amped ranger v others who are equally amped:

260-280 average damage regularly with lvl6-7 bow,

260 260 260 470* 260 they are capable of..include the crits? and it's more like 2k dmg in one - two sec, for a range class with TWO disable skills , this amount of damage is a joke!

and not only in pvp is this not balanced, in boss killing they can tank long range with less mobs atking them + killing boss faster, shaman is our only long range tanker, and without blessing and his small damage,  it takes much longer to kill bosses, so mobs start to spawn in certain spots, and tanking with rogue or barb in some lab bosses is worse as more mob are in range to hit them, with range more mobs guarding boss reset, go try blue eye with ranger / druid partys and see the ease they do it in  compared to mc.

Yes I do agree with you regarding archers in arena.. I'm a bd and when up against 2x archers in arena you have no chance to even get near them you dead as soon as you see them!!!! Even more so with the new now at 9+ you have no chance...!!! And the earth quake still I think it should only target one person not a mass amount of people that to me is still unfair........!!!!

I do agree this amp system has wreaked the game.. It's not about  using your skills any more it's who can take the most damage wins. I loved it when you had to use tactics in arena or even if you saw a MC or ELF out and about. It was fun knowing you won cause you can use your skills good and you felt proud :yahoo: yes I do think all classes need sorting out !!! but in my eyes something does need sorting out with all range classes

Ohh yes the 5 sec cool down push skill I was told it was this amount of time sorry I'm elf all the way but I have found out it's the MC mage strong atk that has a low cool fast cool down sorry about that  but still it should change from 7 secs to 10-12 like elf mage strong atk

Hope you can forgive me for my mistake :yahoo:

And thanks all for the feed back I hope the warspear crew do read this and sort things out  :give_rose:

one arena match, with partner dead.

example:

BD / ROGUE full hp, shaman / druid = 1 /4 hp left, they root / blind run around regen to full hp, end of match the druid / shaman win with full hp left.

under geared shamans / druid,  can win better geared melee due to this.

in taking heal is perfect, but for pvp  something really should be changed IMO, the melee class or the heal.

There isn't yet "duel" pvp 1vs1, and all class with same amp can kill a mage pvp 1vs1 at arena, only bd if mage isn't retard can't.

Rogue can make more than 1.7 k damage to a fury mage in seconds and cant be touched with merciless strike while stealth, normal hit, and gouge (while gouge sometimes give 1 more hit) and when gouge ends merciless strike again. If its healer mage you can kill him if luck with critic at that combo, and if can't u can draw the match :unknw:

The important is 2vs2 arena (although the arena ranking mean nothing) and in that all is balanced and all classes group with same amplify can win.

The most OP i saw was when rangers without chainless league can beat the best barbarian/rogue just running and hit.. don't remember version of game but barb haven't charge and rogue stealth, now rogue pvp 1v1 ranger can destroy blessing making gouge and wait skill ends ;D  but blessing still OP at war out arena :facepalm:

And last.. fix mages heal at crossing? rogues can go fight, hide crossing if they go die, stealth and eat food and regen all hp and mana :wacko:

The 1st should be fixed and need balance is amplify system, all class if pay hundred $ is overpowered.

There isn't yet "duel" pvp 1vs1, and all class with same amp can kill a mage pvp 1vs1 at arena, only bd if mage isn't retard can't.

lol, not only bd, lesser amped shamans can kill high amped rogues and bd too, they just need big heal, brain, good area to run in,  even if we double crit him they will win, we cant do 2k dmg in one second like ranger to kill you...

after rogue atks u just blind him fast and run to heal, that simple... then he cant touch u ever again, and even if he does you can keep blinding and healing, smart shamans have done this over and over again, when shaman is stunned there heal still works while stunned, even with many dodges they still will win with full hp or half, untouchable blind / earthquake combo against rogue and bd.

all RANGE class, can kill shaman, and maybe barb due to long range charge and bleed stopping them from running., but rogue and bd have 0 chance 1 v 1 to an equal shaman and you know it.

my lvl15 myth with no amped and noob staffs can make bd and rogue like statues for 6 seconds due to lvl5 earthquake. then run to heal and repeat, over and over again, imagine with lvl3 blind or higher + lvl5 earthquake?.

dont joke about you cant kill rogues or bd, 1 v 1 you destroy them, as do any smart shamans,.

last about rogue eating is even bigger joke, i can war non stop with shaman and always regen to full hp, wait couple seconds for mana sometime, with rogue at crossing we have to wait mana AND hp to regen, hp takes forever to regen, using food? lol so we must waste gold to have same advantage as shamans heal in war? at crossing you can heal back to full hp now , they changed it were heal works without leaving crossing.

fast druids and shaman are basicly untouchable against melee in crossing.

i know this cause i do the same with a lv15 shaman to higher amped players. cant do this with rogue, but shaman  unstoppable.

now rogue pvp 1v1 ranger can destroy blessing making gouge and wait skill ends ;D  but blessing still OP at war out arena :facepalm:

you mean when rogue pvp a "dumb" ranger that uses blessing when rogue is not scattered or trapped, a smart ranger using it when rogue is out of range to stun,

e.g trap him > move back >  scatter > blessing > atk > move back while atking> staggering the rogue > many free hits while rogue is trapped and moving towards the ranger.

you mean when rogue pvp a "dumb" ranger that uses blessing when rogue is not scattered or trapped, a smart ranger using it when rogue is out of range to stun,

e.g trap him > move back >  scatter > blessing > atk > move back while atking> staggering the rogue > many free hits while rogue is trapped and moving towards the ranger.

Rogue stealths, run & regen and come back tomorrow LOLOLOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

i notice that only ranger can beat the both class: melee n' ranged. Mage is overpowered only against melee but weak against ranger. Ranger and rogue have same damage, critical n' speed but the difference that rogue is melee n' ranger is ranged, so ranged class got advantage free hit from distance and making untouchable n' got bigger damage a row on far away. Rogue has no skill to catch enemy from distance, just run toward and lost half of HP, lets see this video from oldest warspear 2 years ago that rogue can use bow n' barbarian can use 2 axes in right n' left-hands, druid has a pet n' animation of skill is awesome, this is video link from youtube:

Lol the weakest vocation is bd we can't hide we can't atk from a distance and we can't charge in like barbs....... We have to hope unless your a  crap player!! I get close even if we have all  +9 gear we are still shit lol but yet bd are need and yet we are crap yes we can parry high but most classes can dodge high so yes all distance players need sorting and bd need a better skil lol other then parry.... Down with parry

Plus have you noticed the new boss drops more bows and staffs and not alot of swords and axes????????

I think they live archers and mages more then us melee players!!!!!!!

Dont blame shamans or druids its the sphere's to be blamed a normal sham/druid with high attk would have less hp which is easy to kill and with high heal will have low attk now with sphere they can hav 200 attk 200 heal over tht gud defence overall its the sphere cozing all the imbalance bd hav gud chance against barb/rogue if you time hamstring correctly you can take down barb/rogues easily

eggzacktly ryti jetai

sulla i didnt expect the third point of ur complaint, nt frm u :wacko:

any druid with 2400 hp, 2k defence 240 moon/188 astral; can easily b killed by any arch or rogue with +7and above weapons. Believe me, those r my stats of arena atack. But i last longer if use 196 moon 195 ast, still lose.

Before callin me noob, im just a +4wep and can take out +6wep guys any class and have spent 8 months here and have never felt more noob now, than ever. So go ahead n call me noob, its my thing  8)

also, shaman/druids r most hard workin. They have to farm 2 separate sets. And are set on mana, so have to manage skills n tricks more than any class. Not like rest who just use pary or dodge n then just go boom boom

eggzacktly ryti jetai

sulla i didnt expect the third point of ur complaint, nt frm u :wacko:

any druid with 2400 hp, 2k defence 240 moon/188 astral; can easily b killed by any arch or rogue with +7and above weapons. Believe me, those r my stats of arena atack.

'

lol.

maybe ranger if he gets a lucky blessing in,

but rogue against 2400 HP,  240 moon / 180 astral?

with +7 sword yea?

so the fight starts,

atk >merci  or merci > atk to begin,

good dmg in one sec, but now the SMART druid ROOTS, runs to heal back to full hp,

stealth advantage gone.

now what? run around the arena chasing him while he roots / bolt you over and over again, 

190/190 moon / astral is more than enough to kill any bd and rogue if you run alot to heal.

go try it.

they do it to bd and rogues

elf in general are overpowered due to their numbers. Then obviously we all agree rangers are overpowered and needs to be fixed. I see people complaining our shamens can earthquake to stop multiple enemies, both rogue and barbs abilities yos hamstring, rangers trap, and druids entangle. both rogue and barbs skill dont always work and both have certain drawbacks. Rogues you cant hit the target as soon as they use it and barb has too be a number of squares away and half the time it doesnt work. We need earthquake to make up for these drawbacks.

Rangers need nerfing that is all.

We all know it aswell! Look at a elf population and i bet most of it is rangers because we all know rangers are overpowered.

'

lol.

maybe ranger if he gets a lucky blessing in,

but rogue against 2400 HP,  240 moon / 180 astral?

with +7 sword yea?

so the fight starts,

atk >merci  or merci > atk to begin,

good dmg in one sec, but now the SMART druid ROOTS, runs to heal back to full hp,

stealth advantage gone.

now what? run around the arena chasing him while he roots / bolt you over and over again, 

190/190 moon / astral is more than enough to kill any bd and rogue if you run alot to heal.

go try it.

they do it to bd and rogues

bout that, idk wats in eu but the rich run sapphire. Smart play is nt smart here anymore. Thy say, all below +6weps are noob. And 70% of all elfs above lv15 are above +6.

not to mention, druids r the first to b killed in smart wars and both enemies grab mages first.

So it depends how smart is our ally :(

anyways, before the amplify stuff came in, i felt that druid n rogue OP (rogue cooldown of stealth was low).

proof is, my druid was run by my ex and had like 20k ap before lv14 and people gave it free tickets to party arena. ;D (ofc she was better mage)

And...the rogues pick a difrnt style. They come in stealth, gauge the tank and gang up mage. Mage b dead till one of the rogues get half hp and tank gauge ends. The target rogue disappears n other one deals with mage's ally and both end up killin the tank, n still b alive.

ask marsz about this :D

If ally is arch who traps 1 rogue, other one still gauge arch. All mages can do is root that gauger, heal up and barkskin arch to break the gauge. This could be a win for elfs (given trap and root both b lv3 or more).

But coz marsz rogue is like  8 wep both, so we lost :'(