( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Read below 8)

Am all alone in my house, there's a huge cut wound running from my wrist to my elbow. Should i close the wound by cauterising it or pussy out and call the ambulance? QUICK..*Getting dizzy*

Close the wound by cauterising it like a real man.

How old are you?

MCocktail im not an otaku lol just an anime fan.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

thx to red's advise i now have an infection that's threatening my life, should i attempt to disinfect it by pouring gasoline then burn it, or pussy out and call the ambulance? QUICK *dying*

thx to red's advise i now have an infection that's threatening my life, should i attempt to disinfect it by pouring gasoline then burn it, or pussy out and call the ambulance? QUICK *dying*

Disinfect it by pouring gasoline then burn it like a real man......A real man don't need an ambulance.

Am i a good doctor?

The best i know!!

uhh its gotten worse! My arm is burned to the bone, i cant feel the right side of my body and I've been falling in and out of consciousness for the past hour. I need real professional help now! Should i start drinking my own piss for no reason, or should i pussy out and call the ambulance? Plz, make the right choice...

"Should i start drinking my own piss for no reason"

So WoW and Warspear have 2 Factions in Warspear is Sentinels and the Legion while in WoW is Alliance and Horde.If the Sentinels and Alliance allied while the Legion and Horde combine who will win?(Two universes collide)

Whiles drinking my urine i fell unconscious again, the fluid rushed to my lungs and i nearly choked to death but luckily i woke up in time. My next door neighbor rushed over after apparently hearing  "screams of pain and agony"....pfff. I gave him two options as i did you guys, but to my surprise he pussies out and called the ambulance. He may have saved my life that day, but i lost all respect for him ever since. He's currently spending 10 years in jail for breaking and entering, physical violence, arsenic and urinating on an unconscious person. Plenty of time to think about what he did wrong. :bomb:

What skill would be more OP if it was used by another class? and Why?

Throving knive at any melee tank class.

Shield for BD. Wait...

and other more, too lazy to pick those

Would you mind helping me finding some?

No.

duck you. Seriously duck you. THat duck is ducking disgusting. Ew. Gross. I am not sure if i can sleep anymore. duck you.

If the damage was the same, the stats, and the attack speed, which would you choose? dagger, sword or axe, or even mace? Everythink same attack speed and dmg.

Dodge makes you well, dodge hits, can be countered by accuracy

Resilence makes you being dealt less damage or even evade when critting as far as i know.

Is Block overrated?

I don't know. Ask someone else.

I want a cc armor for level 20, the def ones, but the chestplate has block on it. And I'm a bd. Should I buy it?

Idk. People just can't come up with good questions anymore ;D 

I'll take the armor with block anyway, beccaue it gives me a huge armor upgrade.

Do you know a not-boring answer to this question?

Yes, because "no" would be a boring answer. And because "yes" alone is a boring answer as well, I could make it more interesting by theorizing about what people consider boring and/or fascinating. However, I'm not going to do that because people often get bored of reading long texts with no actual point. Some people might find the pointlessness to be amusing, though. So maybe I should stop to write this answer right now so that even the laziest of people would have the patience to read all of it, and knowingly risk the chance of my monologue being the most fascinating thing out there. I believe I have made it clear that the line between boring and fascinating things is really thin, and is affected by our sense of humor, culture and other such thingamajiggies. I don't even know why I had to put it that way instead of just simply stating that this whole thing is subjective. So, it is up to you wether you find this answer boring or not. So what was the point of this lengthy answer? Was it to amuse somebody? Did I write it to bore people? I don't even know, but I believe that from the very beginning the point was that there would be no point. I may just have wanted to waste everyone's time, especially my own. And I congratulate you for reading this far! You have now wasted precious minutes of your life, just sitting there, reading some random dude's irrelevant answer to an irrelevant question. Some people climb mountains and life their lives to the fullest, while we read and type novels like this for only a handful of people to read. I'm getting sidetracked here. Let's end this answer this instant and do something productive.

What are you going to do now?

Edited by Ninja Owl

I love reading novels anyway.

Ok back to the question.

The most evil/the worst right? Hmm... Very hard to remember it lol... Perhaps it was when my rank in my class getting degraded from 1 to 4. I was really dissappointed of it.

Many players complain about BD and Druid skills currently.

So whats your opinion if BD being partnered with Druid?

Edited by Nestly

Harass, Saipj, Reylovo, Princefran, Sikasep/Zaaaaaaaee, Gadies, Chronoz, Technoilfe.

Yea, some of them have retired or have changed the owner.

Can i reach 500 posts in 1 week?

Bladedancers.

Can i reach 500 posts in 1 week?

It's possible. You just have to make a "useless post" topic and spam it all day long.

Why would bladedancers be called different?

Duh if they use shields they can be called Blaid Singers.Because that fits them better ;D 

So the High Elves defeated Chaos? What's the point the Old Ones creating a disordered planet and making them suffer infinnitely?

Lol i wasn't talking about LOTR i was talking about Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Okay WoW vs Warspear Online Graphics!

Depends on what type of CPU, GPU and RAM you have. I can probably handle them, but I'll play with fps-drops from 50 fps to 0-1 fps.

Should Warspear be put in a folder like AppData\Roaming\.warspear with in-game options for texture packs etc?

I think so... Or everyone is just inactive or muted by legionn :P

Sir Legionn, please don't get this wrong, ok?

So shall we two bring this topic back to life?

My question is why do people here are experts of something? like example he/she knows his/her sexuality by observing sexual quotes or something?(This is the answer and question lmao)

Edited by Sеduce

Because there are no more good questions.

How did you come to know this game, warspear?

I was lookin' for a 2D rpg game and found this for pc.

What kinds of music do you like?