Jump to content

Displacement ( server - client ) or lag ALWAYS


 Share

Recommended Posts

Why does Warspear always!!! lag? 
 

My internet has always been fast - 300mb/ps 

with 5-10 ms and upload speed 35-40 mb/ps 

 

I’ve always played on good and fast devices with excellent network cards, fast cpu and etc…. 
 

Hitting something, using an aoe skill, or simply healing or casting a spell somehow always “lags”.

 

There is a huge displacement between visuals on my end and what’s actually going on. 
 

Best example is WARLOCK! 
The stun is NEVER where I see it is, the dmg aoe skill is also NEVER on spot, when I fear someone away they are actually ALWAYS 1 yard close to me when I see its 5.

 

That applies to all classes and skills. 

I tried public wifi, tried a friends wifi, tried CHANGING MY ISP,changing my phone, changing my computer,

I even play with a 1MS delay monitor with 1050 Ti, RTX 2080, i5-4th gen, i7-6th gen.

(2 different pcs) And also tried on 3 laptops! 
 

Dear devs, how can I play Warlock like you intended? At this point I’m considering to delete it tbh. 
 

its been like this for years. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Даниел Иванов said:

Why does Warspear always!!! lag? 
 

My internet has always been fast - 300mb/ps 

with 5-10 ms and upload speed 35-40 mb/ps 

 

I’ve always played on good and fast devices with excellent network cards, fast cpu and etc…. 
 

Hitting something, using an aoe skill, or simply healing or casting a spell somehow always “lags”.

 

There is a huge displacement between visuals on my end and what’s actually going on. 
 

Best example is WARLOCK! 
The stun is NEVER where I see it is, the dmg aoe skill is also NEVER on spot, when I fear someone away they are actually ALWAYS 1 yard close to me when I see its 5.

 

That applies to all classes and skills. 

I tried public wifi, tried a friends wifi, tried CHANGING MY ISP,changing my phone, changing my computer,

I even play with a 1MS delay monitor with 1050 Ti, RTX 2080, i5-4th gen, i7-6th gen.

(2 different pcs) And also tried on 3 laptops! 
 

Dear devs, how can I play Warlock like you intended? At this point I’m considering to delete it tbh. 
 

its been like this for years. 
 

As a dk I also agree especially with Knights Curse skill. I think it's not the devices fault it might be the servers itself. 

I don't know where any of the servers are located but it might be due to your distance from it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did a lot of searching to solve the problem, but I found out that the Warspear server is in the Netherlands. In the case of overseas internet, it communicates across the sea, so check if your communication is as fast as possible. Otherwise, I think I can get a better ping by using a program that changes the shortest distance, but I didn't do it because I am lazy

Edited by Laevateinn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ping has nothing to with "screen bugs". Every time you use a skill or get hit you stop for brief moment on server side. On client side this isn't shown accurately. I don't think there's really a good way to fix that. The game would feel really slow and clunky if you fully stopped every time you used a skill.

I guess you just need to learn to how screen bugs work and maybe try use them for your advantage.

Here's clip of my 6 yard song with screen bug. (normally 2 yards)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Ping has nothing to with "screen bugs". Every time you use a skill or get hit you stop for brief moment on server side. On client side this isn't shown accurately. I don't think there's really a good way to fix that. The game would feel really slow and clunky if you fully stopped every time you used a skill.

I guess you just need to learn to how screen bugs work and maybe try use them for your advantage.

Here's clip of my 6 yard song with screen bug. (normally 2 yards)

 

It looks like 6 yards to myself but 2 yards to the server. And in the case of Warlock, the correct position is more important than the screen bug because hitting the control skill is directly related to survival I understand how he feels.

 

Players playing in Europe seem to have an advantages over ping when referring to people's says and YouTube videos. But you can't go to Europe to play games, so it's also important to adapt to games like that. Other than me, Americans and Asians are in the same environment. Or find a way to make the overseas Internet connection distance the shortest I mentioned. I don't know about Warspear, but there are many cases of making ping good in many different games.

Edited by Laevateinn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve been playing lock for many years, you could say I’ve adapted to this bug, but the thing is why should this bug even exist? 
 

Laevateinn said the servers are in the Netherlands, if distance was important I should’ve no lag, because I’m there.

I’ve played ws in 4 countries total: 

Netherlands, Bulgaria, Italy, Croatia. 
Same lag everywhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Laevateinn said:

It looks like 6 yards to myself but 2 yards to the server. And in the case of Warlock, the correct position is more important than the screen bug because hitting the control skill is directly related to survival I understand how he feels.

 

Players playing in Europe seem to have an advantages over ping when referring to people's says and YouTube videos. But you can't go to Europe to play games, so it's also important to adapt to games like that. Other than me, Americans and Asians are in the same environment. Or find a way to make the overseas Internet connection distance the shortest I mentioned. I don't know about Warspear, but there are many cases of making ping good in many different games.

Maybe they do, but again, ping has nothing to do with screen bugs. They happen even if you have 1 ping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...