Suggestion for Better Bladedancer

slay

@Snorlax, the only dev that care to the international server.

Bladedancer only good in appearance at this moment.

Here the suggestion:

1. Make Parry skill can deflect arrows, bladedancer a skillfull dual sword wielder, it can deflect arrows by his swords in small chance.

2. Make Hamstring range up to 2 steps like barbarian's charge because it doesnt make enemy stun.

3. Make Sap skill has area effect like barbarian's roar skill.

4. Make Chain Armor have huge defense and can reduce physical damage much higher than tissue or leather armor, now you can see that all armor type have similar % reduction of damage, please try to play if you not seen yet

5. Make dual wielder class can amp their weapons in half price because its not fair to amp 2 weapons to get similar dps power with two handed weapon class.

6. Add more natural magic resistance in the class inherit ability.

7. Elf has high sense of danger because they life in the jungle and they can see more clearly in the dark, so add small chance to detect invisibility and trap should be their natural ability.

Just make adjustment and tweak so the skill will balance.

1. Make Parry skill can deflect arrows, bladedancer a skillfull dual sword wielder, it can deflect arrows by his swords in small chance.

2. Make Hamstring range up to 2 steps like barbarian's charge because it doesnt make enemy stun.

3. Make Sap skill has area effect like barbarian's roar skill.

7. Elf has high sense of danger because they life in the jungle and they can see more clearly in the dark, so add small chance to detect invisibility and trap should be their natural ability.

Just make adjustment and tweak so the skill will balance.

i agree with u on these

1,2,3,5 and 7 i would agree....

so many mc here only want be made better by devs but cry when elfs want that to cause we have ranger  :facepalm:  then i would suggest delete ranger and make bd and druid stronger  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

so many mc here only want be made better by devs but cry when elfs want that to cause we have ranger  :facepalm:  then i would suggest delete ranger and make bd and druid stronger  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Druid already strong, Rogues can't beat them if they on heal set, they end up with almost full hp  :facepalm:

Druid already strong, Rogues can't beat them if they on heal set, they end up with almost full hp  :facepalm:

same with shaman and bd.... bd dead, shaman nearly full hp :facepalm:

but thats not the topic, but i wanted to say with it,that bd a bit weak, ranger a bit too strong,but i would like to have better bd and weaker ranger ofc

same with shaman and bd.... bd dead, shaman nearly full hp :facepalm:

but thats not the topic, but i wanted to say with it,that bd a bit weak, ranger a bit too strong,but i would like to have better bd and weaker ranger ofc

Shaman with lvl 5 earth, melee's nightmare  :wacko:

Ok lets talk abt your suggestions pt 1 ok fine you allready got 5% extra parry which wrks great against barbs & rogues if it wrks for bd then it should wrk for barbs/rogues also

2) hamstring currently works fine why from 2 spaces away ?

3) barbarians roar only decrease the power where as sap decreases speed & power

4)actually you should play and watch properly barb/bd takes lowest damage

5) 2h weapon hav lower success rate check while ur amplifying

6) Elfs allready hav 5% extra defense against dark magic useful sply in laby

7)elfs allready have 10% extra damage & heal compared to 5% hp to mc.......

Ok lets talk abt your suggestions pt 1 ok fine you allready got 5% extra parry which wrks great against barbs & rogues if it wrks for bd then it should wrk for barbs/rogues also

2) hamstring currently works fine why from 2 spaces away ?

3) barbarians roar only decrease the power where as sap decreases speed & power

4)actually you should play and watch properly barb/bd takes lowest damage

5) 2h weapon hav lower success rate check while ur amplifying

6) Elfs allready hav 5% extra defense against dark magic useful sply in laby

7)elfs allready have 10% extra damage & heal compared to 5% hp to mc.......

you are an mc player and dont know what the feel being bd now.

2 & 3. barbarian/bd the same class type but imbalance skills thats why this suggestion come out

4. you will notice the different less than 15 damage, which make rogue/ranger can act like a tank although they r not tank class,o on some bosses even a mage can tank. at least with +5 def gears

5. its only your assumption. its pure luck and depend on the gear level

6. 5% is a joke, i suggest about melee class against magic not faction benefit

7. bd have nothing to do with heal, pls learn more about the class

4. you will notice the different less than 15 damage, which make rogue/ranger can act like a tank although they r not tank class,o on some bosses even a mage can tank. at least with +5 def gears

lvl5 sap Lowers dmg alot, makes me hit like a puppy and bosses too.

2. charge never 100% stuns even at lvl5 it's 50/50 fail rate, BD have to combat only one range class,  Barb has to combat 2 ranger + druid, that is why mc got given range skills.

MC have shaman, ELF have ranger,  until those classes are fixed they can't overpower a BD, then rogue can kill only lvl14,  ..

elfs were given extra 5% dmg, already big advantage.

charge never 100% works even at lvl5 it's 50/50, BD have to combat only one range class,  Barb has to combat ranger + druid, that is why mc got given range skills.

harmstring often got dodged (lv 5 ofc),so it never work 100% too  ;) and u need beeing lv 20 to have sap lv 5,cause harmstring and flashstrike are lv 5...and when you make one of them lv 3 and sap lv 5 , no chance

befor u say: but only noob not lv 20 or some shit like that: when bd 20 and sap 5, barb have good skills lv 5 too....

when barb use charge and it NOT fail, barb win

ok, delete ranger, but jayrox MUST make a druid or a bd to EVERY ranger on ALL servers!

2. charge never 100% stuns even at lvl5 it's 50/50 fail rate, BD have to combat only one range class,  Barb has to combat 2 ranger + druid, that is why mc got given range skills.

MC have shaman, ELF have ranger,  until those classes are fixed they can't overpower a BD, then rogue can kill only lvl14,  ..

4% not 5% and it dont look like 50/50 it looks more lik 70% at lvl4

harmstring often got dodged (lv 5 ofc),so it never work 100% too  ;) and u need beeing lv 20 to have sap lv 5,cause harmstring and flashstrike are lv 5...and when you make one of them lv 3 and sap lv 5 , no chance

befor u say: but only noob not lv 20 or some shit like that: when bd 20 and sap 5, barb have good skills lv 5 too....

when barb use charge and it NOT fail, barb win

sounds very familiar.

hamstrings fails? gouge fails..

when ranger use blessing on rogue and it NOT fail ranger wins.

we know your pain.

hamstring lasts longer than charge and has a higher success rate , sap lowers more damage than roar, bleed only good for stopping running enemy which barb has too combat 2, i don't see how barbs skills are that much better, given elfs have 4% dmg extra,.mioco said before shaman will be given better skills than druid because elfs have better heal / dmg, maybe it is the same for all classes? oh wait, no, blessing ..

ok, delete ranger, but jayrox MUST make a druid or a bd to EVERY ranger on ALL servers! 4% not 5% and it dont look like 50/50 it looks more lik 70% at lvl4

:lol:

ofc thats not a serious suggestion , i hope u know that  :pardon: :lol:

maybe devs idea was:

Barb a bit stronger then bladedancer

Shaman a bit stronger then druid (with bd,i have no chance against shaman same amplif then druid,but i kill the druid,against shaman 0 chance)

But Ranger stronger ALL classes to make it equal  :wacko: :lol:  wtf...

but sulla WHEN charge succesful, barb win, with hamstring fail and  without hamstring fail (same amplify ofc)

you guys should read before suggesting hamstring allready has a range of 2 spaces which actually puts barb at a disadvantage

As for tanking that extra 15 pts damage can easily take down ranger/rogue coz thier hp is not equall to barbs/bd actually rangers can easily tank useing the disables 

4) while amplifying read the 1st  option low chance of spoil for 2h at lvl4 it shows high chance of spoil where as 1h its average chance

And yea the new lvl18 bg armour has moon defence so you get gud defence against even shamy/druids 

yea you bds got nothing with heal but in last update flash strike power was increased......!!!!!

you guys should read before suggesting hamstring allready has a range of 2 spaces which actually puts barb at a disadvantage

Barbarian has more I think doesn't it?

Number 4 talking about chain armor.

Barb never miss stun me in arena how you say it 50% chance?

BD never to touch barb and hamstring them if they use charge and chop.

This thread about suggestion of BD compare to his rival (Barbarian) not whole class faction.

As for tanking that extra 15 pts damage can easily take down ranger/rogue coz thier hp is not equall to barbs/bd actually rangers can easily tank useing the disables 

4) while amplifying read the 1st  option low chance of spoil for 2h at lvl4 it shows high chance of spoil where as 1h its average chance

And yea the new lvl18 bg armour has moon defence so you get gud defence against even shamy/druids 

yea you bds got nothing with heal but in last update flash strike power was increased......!!!!!

You always bias the topic.

We are talking about skills suggestion not L18 BG armors

About flash strike power again its your assumption, if you compare barbarian using the same sword and the same attributes with BD its the same.

Hamstring make enemy still allow to attack normally but Charge make enemy stun cant do anything

The only class can match BD is barbarian, both tank class and should be balance.

Barbarian have 2 disable skills (charge & chop) and cant be broken.

BD's hamstring only make enemy cant move and cant use skill but still can attack.

Would be better if hamstring and sap given to barbarian and charge given to BD, how you say about that?

You suggested for bd hav high magic resistance the only magic that u mostly come across is moon which mostly only players use if bd/barb hav both high defence & magic resistance that would make sham/druids useless even so thay added such resistance in the armour instead of skill for flash strike check 2.5 update stateing Bladedancer: Flash Strike skill damage increased Hamstring could be used at close range don't forget that unlike barbs charge which wrks on away from 2 spaces so u can use hamstring twice or thrice barb cant out run u and use charge twice & chop is not disable skill only adds 10-15 pts extra damage and bd got higher attk speed compared to barbs and 5% parry which makes huge difference ok barb with hamstring & sap barb would win simply coz speed of bd will be dwn and even power also hs would only allow use of 1 skill during the cooldwn of hs ......

I play all classes and can say at the moment bd in general is the weakest class barb followed by shaman is strongest

I'll bet your only level 20 is a BD  ;D

sample of mc arrogancy

its not constructive comment at all, and failed

Lol I'm not the fool claiming I can speak for all classes bc I have a few level 14s lmao :rofl:

Your 20 isn't even a bd  :lol:

Lol I'm not the fool claiming I can speak for all classes bc I have a few level 14s lmao :rofl:

Your 20 isn't even a bd  :lol:

Didn't say speak for all classes said I play all classes and my post based on experience and observation

I play all classes and can say at the moment bd in general is the weakest class

Unless they're all leveled equally with comparative gear all you can really speak to is how other classes fare against your main.  :wacko:

I play all classes too and my experience with my lvl 12 ranger says they're most overpowered :crazy:

Cwutididthere?

Unless they're all leveled equally with comparative gear all you can really speak to is how other classes fare against your main.  :wacko:

I play all classes too and my experience with my lvl 12 ranger says they're most overpowered :crazy:

Cwutididthere?

U still missed point of topic which I posted on.

my bd is of comparative gear and lv only matters for skills pvp wise my bd can still fight a lv 20 but is at a disadvantage only because of skills

U still missed point of topic which I posted on.

my bd is of comparative gear and lv only matters for skills pvp wise my bd can still fight a lv 20 but is at a disadvantage only because of skills

No I get your point.  You have a druid main and play bd.  You tried hard mode mc and made it almost to level 15 and you now think this vast wealth of experience entitles you place bd as the weakest of all classes and all of us should bow down to your proclamation because your observations and *ahem* experience have allowed you insights into game mechanics that no mere mortal could ever achieve.  :facepalm:

Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.  I'm just letting you know yours stinks.  :rofl:

Really funny, each time I read about class imbalance always end with insult from people that can't argue anymore.

And I created a new topic about Barbarian & Shaman being overpowered and get curses  :lol: by mc players.

I didn't even reply at all because that topic is just test the water lol...they really pissed off...

No matter what I like BD and elf beautiful world

Actually , I like Both BD and Barbarian as they are the pure fighters, you know. ;D I agree with the amplifying costs of Dual-Wielder reduced cos double weapon need to amplified and took a lot of gold/sphere/M.Coin :bad: .

LoL slay you couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag.  You stopped replying because you have no facts to back up your baseless arguments:

every suggestion that make a class can do attacks without retaliated is bad suggestion.

Lol@u!  By your reasoning bd hammy should go bc other class cant use skills, ranger scatter too.  Oh yeah shaman scatter, barb charge, and druid root as well.  All those skills allow their class attacks without retaliation.  :wacko:

Still waiting for your reply to this argument...  :rofl:

Root still allows retaliation

Keep forgetting odin to say evil dead army of darkness

Holy crap! I take back all the things I've said about you!  Gimme some sugar!  :give_rose: :blush:

Well most lol.  Root only allows retaliation by ranged classes.  So 1/2 right, same with quake. 

For the record here's my thoughts on overall balance from an earlier thread and my thoughts on changes to completely balance all classes:

Frankly the game MC vs FB is very even.  One Overpowered Range class vs Two Ranged one slightly OP and one slightly Underpowrred (shamans vs ranger and druid). 

I'd rather see Range evened out with melee at the base level.  then druids get AOE gouge instead of insect swarm, Rangers change blessing to damage add like chop, shaman scatter duration shorter or longer reuse, and barb/bd to get inherent magic resistance, and change kick to poison for rogues. 

One can dream right.

Do those and all classes are fixed.  And when I say range is balanced out with melee at the base level I mean changes like removing stagger from ranged attacks (so only melee staggers), changing gouge and hammy to ranged... things like that to even out the disparity between ranged classes having all the advantage and melee having none. 

topic about bladedancer, pls back to topic.

Bds are kinda underpowered, they cant fight well with any class... all class have more chance (even if very low) to win than bd and ofc, shaman/druid/ranger all have 100% if they "equaly" strong.

@Odin, I will explain slowly...

BD hams, the victim can still do normal attack

Druid root, the victim can't move but still can take action (range attack or any skills) and if the druid get closed can be retaliated by close attacks.

Barbarian charge, the victim stunned and can't take any action, but the barb can slap the victim face

Shaman blind and earthquake

These two classes get benefit a lot by having two skills that make them always have chance to hit opponent more damage than other class.

Conclusion: you don't know much about the meaning of retaliation

@Odin, I will explain slowly...

BD hams, the victim can still do normal attack

Druid root, the victim can't move but still can take action (range attack or any skills) and if the druid get closed can be retaliated by close attacks.

Barbarian charge, the victim stunned and can't take any action, but the barb can slap the victim face

Shaman blind and earthquake

These two classes get benefit a lot by having two skills that make them always have chance to hit opponent more damage than other class.

Conclusion: you don't know much about the meaning of retaliation

lol I did say "by your reasoning." :facepalm:

If you want to hairs fine, but you were speaking about rogues in that quote claiming that gouge was the same.  Gouge breaks upon action therefore allowing retaliation so I assumed you were loosely applying the definition of retaliation and so replied in kind.  If you need to type slowly to get your points across I completely understand  :rofl:

1.  You left out scatter and rangers.

2.  Quake doesn't apply under your post above.  Just roots can still act but it practically doesn't allow retaliation for half the classes in the game. 

3.  Root doesn't allow any practical retaliation for half the classes in the game. (rogue bd barb).

4.  Charge duration is less than Hammy.  So a few seconds of zero action or many seconds no skills is even. 

5.  Try again please  ;D

In summation, you lack the ability to apply any consistent standard to your arguments choosing to ignore facts where it suits you whenever possible.

I don't understand why people think blind is sooo overpowered against the other two range classes,

the skills cannot be equal like people want.

example:

Druid= more base dmg and heall / root = can do just normal attack (but lasts very long and has longer distance than most skills)

ranger = massive damage dealer / scatter = can't do anything for 3-4 seconds.

so people want shaman to have equal skill to them, lower dmg than druid, lower heal than druid, much much lower dmg than ranger,  wheres the balance in that? the reason blind is so good is because shaman has low damage output compared to it's enemy , without it.

blind against melee, i can only say blame the overpowered heal and stagger problem odins.brings up, not the blind skill, shamans need to kite us, but not heal to full health like gods. the problem is always HEAL which makes the BD and rogue weak against them.