Rework of some skills

tamoae

Suggestions to improve a few skills, tell me how much you guys agree with this.  :good:

Warlock dark cicle: improve the area it stuns from 3x3 to a 7x7 area, and make it give a small damage.

Necro bone shield: take away the health loss and make it block up to 2k damage.

Necro Deathly eye: improve to 50% of maximum health of enemy the % of hp reduced by the skill.

Shaman fire totem: make it work on a 7x7 area and do a DoT of 4 x 300 magic damage in everyone inside this area.

Death knight Dark shield: make it a passive skill which complete absorbs the damage taken and make it activate at minimun 1 time for every 5 hits and maximun 1 time per 1 hit.

thnks for taking in consideration my suggestions  :good:

and please guys, share your opinions.

why not :/

Dude, you're making this suggestion because of the chat you were doing on ss topic, anyways leave it away, even the ideas aren't nice, after the new skills the game is much balanced for me if devs wanted to change anything with skills, I don't have any problem and let me add this too.

I Smell sarcasm in this topic in reference to sentinel skills....

lol those improvment need reduce

hp loss reduce it ok but 2k dmg...lol....necro immortal

He is being ironic. It is a reference to the bd's shield.

(in case you didn't get it)

actually everything is a reference to sentinels expert skills.

Didnt my suggestions look ridiculous?

oh well, thats what sentinel classes just got as expert skills.

give warlock nuclear missile that will kill all of the enemies in 1 map n leaving radiation to reduce hp for 50min. mana usage 5 n cooldown 1 sec

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=109812.msg835829#msg835829

Read here, tamoe. They are gonna patch that shit soon,no need to cry anynore.  :good:

actually r0lland just mentioned they fix a bug in bd n necro skills.

and finally rework that crazy priest skill.

there is still druid, paladin with super area of range (7x7), and ofc the OP bd shield.

actually r0lland just mentioned they fix a bug in bd n necro skills.

and finally rework that crazy priest skill.

there is still druid, paladin with super area of range (7x7), and ofc the OP bd shield.

The dryid skill is just fine. I haven't fought the paly one, so I can't say too much. Provide me with it's effectiveness and ALL  stats of that certain person from which you took the numbers. (since you have to sacrifice many stats for mdmg)

And I don't see why you say the bd shield is still gonna be op when they fixed it, maybe they fix a bug which caused it to be op. You don't know that.

The dryid skill is just fine. I haven't fought the paly one, so I can't say too much. Provide me with it's effectiveness and ALL  stats of that certain person from which you took the numbers. (since you have to sacrifice many stats for mdmg)

And I don't see why you say the bd shield is still gonna be op when they fixed it, maybe they fix a bug which caused it to be op. You don't know that.

if they fixed what i mentioned in the topic, they only made it not down ur damage to 0 when bd had no shield. that was the bug. shield were off yet you hit 0 on bd.

paladin -  work on a 7x7 or 9x9 area, no less, and do a DoT of 4 x 350 damage in everyone inside this area.

the stats of paladin i cant provide, but since he was level 20, his skill was probably at lvl 3 because 4/4 on expert skill level is only achievable when you reach lvl 22.

so 350 is not the max. can you imagine something like 400x4 in 7x7 area coming from a single paladin? and it can deliver criticals. a party of paladin activating this is a mass destruction bomb.

in pvp cave this skill was killing people paladin werent even pvping, just cause of crazy area range and massive damage.

druid - work on the same area range as paladin one, pulls everyone inside the range to the center of tornado, deliver something around 200 damage, stun for a few seconds

still need to check max stun time it reaches but 1 druid + 4 paladins.

use one tornado, pull everyone to the center of it, place 4 banners, watch them die, video it for youtube cause is just ha ha easy win.