• Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото
  • Опубликованное фото
  • SSPB
  • Опубликованное фото
  • Опубликованное фото
  (No subject) « Sent to: alonso14 on: Today at 11:08:06 »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » 

• =delete;f=inbox;start=0;aecf6332=fd0cd6d6b1e79c02b105872ccd4a4226]Delete
  Because i already know that u are the type of person that i realy do not get along with...

Give it a month and ill let u prove my point for me  Report To Admin

i dint know if ppl like him use forum....ty but this is abuse of + - only pointing :facepalm:

39 answers to this question

Well I think he gave you - cause you asking Sulla to give you + cause of that hidden passage you pointed out..

Anyways it ok bro, I got - from a noob spammer, I told him to stop spamming so he gave me - and his reason was " Spammer "  :facepalm:  I was like WTF is this guy a kid blaming me for his mistakes, it's just numbers bro  :friends:

look someone named warlutanic gave me -1 :yahoo:

i even never saw him...

when i asked the reason he said

Опубликованное фотоWARLUNATIC 

• Resident
  • Опубликованное фото
  • SSPB
  • Опубликованное фото
  • Опубликованное фото

Because i already know that u are the type of person that i realy do not get along with...

i dint know if ppl like him use forum....ty but this is abuse of + - only pointing :facepalm:

there np with that who care if someone give's u a + / -

yea it matters less ..i only pointed out a scammer/spamer..

i can take+100 from  other acc n give -1000..lol

even if u give some1 -1 the other guy will surely give back u -1 so i dont give to anyone...

all i pointed was spamer

Well I think he gave you - cause you asking Sulla to give you + cause of that hidden passage you pointed out..

Anyways it ok bro, I got - from a noob spammer, I told him to stop spamming so he gave me - and his reason was " Spammer "  :facepalm:  I was like WTF is this guy a kid blaming me for his mistakes, it's just numbers bro  :friends:

Well I think he gave you - cause you asking Sulla to give you +

it was not asking, it was TELLING. There just pointing out i dont like people of his nature. I told him as you seen in his post, my reply to his spam pm i would let him prove my point for me. He done a great job of it so far  ;D

look someone named warlutanic gave me -1 :yahoo:

i even never saw him...

when i asked the reason he said

Опубликованное фотоWARLUNATIC 

• Resident
  • Опубликованное фото
  • SSPB
  • Опубликованное фото
  • Опубликованное фото

"ty but this is abuse of +- only pointing" :facepalm: thanks but if you didnt realise, your post is slander wich is ilegal in most countrys.......

Btw calling me a child is such a complament i feel young again  :yahoo:

ofc i was able to tell something new to a person who played game even before me,,thats a huge point...wonder if u could tell me anything i dont know..

it was not asking, it was TELLING.

Btw calling me a child is such a complament i feel young again  :yahoo:

oh i ment children who wear dipers :pleasantry: ..if u like that post im happy...i m not a saddist...get it?

ofc i was able to tell something new to a person who played game even before me,,thats a huge point...wonder if u could tell me anything i dont know..

dude... i dont care u told him somthig new. U TOLD him he HAS to give u + like u wer superior to him..... now stop crying over a -....u call me a child....

u say in your first post, that is what i said when you asked me what was reason for -.

It is not my reply at all it is the reply to you asking me "why do u not respond to my pm"

I bet slander is ilegal in your country too,

dude... i dont care u told him somthig new. U TOLD him he HAS to give u + like u wer superior to him..... now stop crying over a -....u call me a child....

u say in your first post, that is what i said when you asked me what was reason for -.

It is not my reply at all it is the reply to you asking me "why do u not respond to my pm"

I bet slander is ilegal in your country too,

omg you gve -to he coz only he not answer pm?? :facepalm: ,,

why you not gve - to admin too coz they not always answer us??omg stupid reason :facepalm:

Wow look i got -3 allready reason coz am being selfish thinking only about mc not about elf faction  :lol: we are at war killing each other and he expects me to help him kill me :rofl: also got 1 for not counting the gaurds in caravans so guys if you don't want - karma support only elfs and also count every gaurd in all towns  :lol: oh yea also make sure you inform the elf your killing so its fair on them >:D

Wow look i got -3 allready reason coz am being selfish thinking only about mc not about elf faction  :lol: we are at war killing each other and he expects me to help him kill me :rofl: also got 1 for not counting the gaurds in caravans so guys if you don't want - karma support only elfs and also count every gaurd in all towns  :lol: oh yea also make sure you inform the elf your killing so its fair on them :diablo:

lol, 2 from Scout saying u stupid & call elf noob, & 1 other useless one from some kid named Sexctasy saying you selfish but u was joking loool  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  I give you + 1 now  ;D

LOL Are just numbers and for me its fair his reason to give that point :unknw:  Read your topic again and think who is the children.. And i bet you are elf (for the complain i mean) :facepalm:  Warlunatic is not children, he is a respect player here in emerald. If u not agree with his fair negative point, all we can spam your - karma to teach you what are many not fair points O:-)  PD: Are you Pueppi?

Wow look i got -3 allready reason coz am being selfish thinking only about mc not about elf faction  :lol: we are at war killing each other and he expects me to help him kill me :rofl: also got 1 for not counting the gaurds in caravans so guys if you don't want - karma support only elfs and also count every gaurd in all towns  :lol: oh yea also make sure you inform the elf your killing so its fair on them :diablo:

you gve me -coz im think only ranger :lol: ,,

well im think shaman,druid,bd and barb too,,

i tell you before,,

barb vs ranger = ranger

barb vs druid = barb

barb vs bd = lucky

ranger vs shaman = shaman

shaman vs bd = bd

if im think ranger only,,im never say ranger vs shaman =shaman win :diablo: ,

so im not wrong gve you - coz you selfish,,im know you want barb can win vs bd,ranger,druid,,dont lie :rofl: ,,

omg you gve -to he coz only he not answer pm?? :facepalm: ,,

why you not gve - to admin too coz they not always answer us??omg stupid reason :facepalm:

dude keep out of this because u cant even talk english or understand english.... u make no sense, if u could understand what i said u can talk back to me but if not then take your post some place else i dont need no random bad english post to deciphere here

damn everyday i read forum i must read shit like this.  we should all give "-" to alonso14 for making useless topics!  :diablo:

better not do that, he will start a new topic about you too and call you a child. And have scout back him up with his great english skills  :crazy:

better not do that, he will start a new topic about you too and call you a child. And have scout back him up with his great english skills  :crazy:

at that moments i'm so glad they play us server. so healthy for our brains  :crazy:

dude keep out of this because u cant even talk english or understand english.... u make no sense, if u could understand what i said u can talk back to me but if not then take your post some place else i dont need no random bad english post to deciphere here

im cant understand what you said coz you english very bad too :rofl:

ehm,,if have many bad english,,tell me what wrong,,and make that good english,, :dirol: ,,

in here have server fo jepanse?,,or for 1 langue only? ;D

you gve me -coz im think only ranger :lol: ,,

well im think shaman,druid,bd and barb too,,

i tell you before,,

barb vs ranger = ranger

barb vs druid = barb

barb vs bd = lucky

ranger vs shaman = shaman

shaman vs bd = bd

if im think ranger only,,im never say ranger vs shaman =shaman win :diablo: ,

so im not wrong gve you - coz you selfish,,im know you want barb can win vs bd,ranger,druid,,dont lie :rofl: ,,

Owh was i the one to say i am the best ranger i fight the best rouge i die only bcoz of bug  :wacko: I might have commented on barb just 1-2 times unlike you who compares  selfs rangers to rogues and says rogue got better skill blah blah blah yeah what you said is true you will never say ranger vs shamans= shaman why coz you think only rangers win first make proper sense of what your  saying and what does i am know you want barb to win all ????? I hardly ever commented over a barb you guys didn't know i was a barb until yesterday  :facepalm: i supported rogue & druid from your false accusations when have you commented in favour of mc your the one who is selfish you don't take an elf in your clan just bcoz he got mc character tell me on what bases are you caling me selfish.......

Owh was i the one to say i am the best ranger i fight the best rouge i die only bcoz of bug  :wacko: I might have commented on barb just 1-2 times unlike you who compares  selfs rangers to rogues and says rogue got better skill blah blah blah yeah what you said is true you will never say ranger vs shamans= shaman why coz you think only rangers win first make proper sense of what your  saying and what does i am know you want barb to win all ????? I hardly ever commented over a barb you guys didn't know i was a barb until yesterday  :facepalm: i supported rogue & druid from your false accusations when have you commented in favour of mc your the one who is selfish you don't take an elf in your clan just bcoz he got mc character tell me on what bases are you caling me selfish.......

that our rules,,we not take mc in clan,,

but i said im never take who have mc and elf,,i say that time,,im cant take mc in elf clan coz,,

elf clan never kill his friends in elf,,if mc in elf clan,, that rulez not work again :facepalm: ,,

and if you mc in clan elf,,we hard to talk each other,,

maybe we will have quite mode,,coz mc and elf cant chat in same time :facepalm: ,

you selfish coz your barb always want  win vs ranger and bd too,,you should know barbar can win vs druid.and that was true,,

atleast im copy from other player too,,and not me only say you selfish

im cant understand what you said coz you english very bad too :rofl:

ehm,,if have many bad english,,tell me what wrong,,and make that good english,, :dirol: ,,

in here have server fo jepanse?,,or for 1 langue only? ;D

how is my english bad? It is the only language i know, here i will fix ur post.

"I can't understand what you said because your english is very bad too.

Ehm..if my english is very bad, tell me what is wrong. Maybe after that, i can improve my english. Is there server for japan? No there is servers for english only."

Fixd but grammer is all wrong

i dont think he understood anything from your post apart from the "clan"  part haha

how is my english bad? It is the only language i know, here i will fix ur post.

"I can't understand what you said because your english is very bad too.

Ehm..if my english is very bad, tell me what is wrong. Maybe after that, i can improve my english. Is there server for japan? No there is servers for english only."

Fixd but grammer is all wrong

you say dint know what i mean :rofl: ,,

but you can fix that,,stupid,,if you can fix that,,so you know what i mean,,,

im cant stop laughing now,,stupidd,ahahahahaha :rofl:

i dont think he understood anything from your post apart from the "clan"  part haha

i just take from coolstallone post your the one who is selfish you don't take an elf in your clan just bcoz he got mc character tell me on what bases are you caling me selfish

waa see this

-2 from warlutanic...

such a cry baby, dosn't deserve to play warspear

another "oh im so cool" elf

...r they reasons enough?lol...warlutanic u are nothing more than a selfish follew...u only started this...only spam..i havent even yet replied to ur -...wait once my post count is 50 then u get what u deserve :facepalm:

@marcin..i know u will defend ur frnd but if u have any respect for players u would had ignored it...

goes to show that some ppl who got no life out there are the oness seeking here to disdain other ppl...

what is mr warlutanic...well i tell u...sulla said he is a rich guy who speand so much mcoins on amplify...well for me he is rich noob then..

some ppl cant resist other guys...warlutanic is a person who himself is ashamed of his persence and is seeking ppls attention..

HE IS SPAMMER FOR ME

oh really he fells those who not talk in english are inferoir...get my point my nationl language is not english...its my side language but u know the fact

mandarian is most spoken language in world..spanish english hindi are on same lvl...if u think u r smart learn my language....after all ur country newzeland was actually occupied by brithish n they gave u language..infact u dont have ur own langauage...such a shame

NEVER AGAIN DO RACIST COMMENT

if u count no of my post to warlu...u will know who has used it more effectivily...i only pointed out spamer here who abouse the topic...nothing else....peace now..

i have shown that this guy spams for himself....

no more comments now.............

HOLY PEACE

And nw ur posting just to increase post count! Shut up and stop spam.. use tavern for all this useless crap! :facepalm:

waa see this

-2 from warlutanic...

such a cry baby, dosn't deserve to play warspear

another "oh im so cool" elf

...r they reasons enough?lol...warlutanic u are nothing more than a selfish follew...u only started this...only spam..i havent even yet replied to ur -...wait once my post count is 50 then u get what u deserve :facepalm:

@marcin..i know u will defend ur frnd but if u have any respect for players u would had ignored it...

goes to show that some ppl who got no life out there are the oness seeking here to disdain other ppl...

what is mr warlutanic...well i tell u...sulla said he is a rich guy who speand so much mcoins on amplify...well for me he is rich noob then..

some ppl cant resist other guys...warlutanic is a person who himself is ashamed of his persence and is seeking ppls attention..

HE IS SPAMMER FOR ME

oi dont bring other people into this. Do u wana know why u think all this about me? I made it clear enough already, U ARE THE TYPE OF PLAYER I DONT GET ALONG WITH. Now iv got on ye nerve so much and listen to ya haha.

Yea yea im a rich noob, i love it. I can say to people like you that I HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE MAKING OF THIS GAME. iv spent hundreds in this game, thats hundreds more than you. you should be thanking me for the updates i put money into.

NOW THIS IS THE LAST POST IM MAKING IN THIS TOPIC, DO NOT EXPECT ME TO ANSWER ANYMORE POST RELATED TO THIS TOPIC, ITS BORING NOW

i leave yous with a chilling laugh MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHFHAHAHA

ya same mee too last post..

atleast the forum knows it now...its on its discretion

i leave with sence of satisfation of revealing a spamer ;)

oi dont bring other people into this. Do u wana know why u think all this about me? I made it clear enough already, U ARE THE TYPE OF PLAYER I DONT GET ALONG WITH. Now iv got on ye nerve so much and listen to ya haha.

Yea yea im a rich noob, i love it. I can say to people like you that I HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE MAKING OF THIS GAME. iv spent hundreds in this game, thats hundreds more than you. you should be thanking me for the updates i put money into.

NOW THIS IS THE LAST POST IM MAKING IN THIS TOPIC, DO NOT EXPECT ME TO ANSWER ANYMORE POST RELATED TO THIS TOPIC, ITS BORING NOW

i leave yous with a chilling laugh MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHFHAHAHA

oh really he fells those who not talk in english are inferoir...get my point my nationl language is not english...its my side language but u know the fact

mandarian is most spoken language in world..spanish english hindi are on same lvl...if u think u r smart learn my language....after all ur country newzeland was actually occupied by brithish n they gave u language..infact u dont have ur own langauage...such a shameNEVER AGAIN DO RACIST COMMENT

haha no there is no native language in new zealand :facepalm: keep thinking that haha know what a MAORI is? Do you know what country they come from? Do you know what language they speak? Maybe you need to look up the movie "once where warriors" and find out

another provoking useless topic, since koskiller vanished, probably got banned for childish insults, now alonso has showed up, posting in his same style too, mod should delete this topic as provoking spam atking another player, he knew only arguments would come so made it for more attention,  nobody gives a shit about karma system.

haha no there is no native language in new zealand :facepalm: keep thinking that haha know what a MAORI is? Do you know what country they come from? Do you know what language they speak? Maybe you need to look up the movie "once where warriors" and find out

lier,stupid,,you say dint know what i mean,,

but you can fixed that,,

if you dint know what i mean,,you cant fixed that :diablo: ,,you say use google translate,,but that not 100% work,

another provoking useless topic, since koskiller vanished, probably got banned for childish insults, now alonso has showed up, posting in his same style too, mod should delete this topic as provoking spam atking another player, he knew only arguments would come so made it for more attention,  nobody gives a shit about karma system.

i think alonso not provoke it,,but he just asked,,until warlunatic gve strange reason

mods can check my ip...kosk told in chat trade that he was banned n he created new char at forum n was on too made a topic  ...im his close bud from ROM....i only started to use after i thought u guys were talking wrong before that u can see my join date too...

and where did i insult anyone...if u will spam n i ask a reason then i am attcking any player? great u donyt want me to use this forum anymore u guys dont know respect...incredible

Lmao. 

Alonso you can either apologize to me for making a ridiculous thread wasting two minutes of my time or I'll give a minus!  *scary music*  duhn duhn duhhhnnnn!!  :shok:

Lmao its an internet forum for a cell phone game.  Grow up, get some perspective because no one cares  :lol:

Lmao its an internet forum for a cell phone game.  Grow up, get some perspective because no one cares  :lol:

LOLLLLLL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: