Bugreports in Legacy of Berengar

wantedslavi

I think regen should be in percentage, before update rogue regen 40 and total health (rank 4) was ~570, about 7%

Now health is more than doubled and my lvl 15 rogue has max health of about 1300, with regen still same, so it went down to 3% which is too low

Often members from a party can't be dismissed, the option is greyed out. Usually happens with members that are offline. Transferring leadership doesn't solve the problem. Quite annoying actually.:bomb:

Also, this item has wrong name, it should be orange not red.

2912_.jpg

Someone is disturbing me Im ignoring him/her but she deletes her account and creates a new one with disame name. I have like 5 names Ignored in his/her name.

Dear moderator,

I start play this game yesterday

I invite some player n make party

but got 1 problem

I cant chat with them

usually there is a keyboard panel that shown on the screen

but it dissapear

when i type a word,it cannot be send to area or to my party

I press enter but nothing happened

Hope it fixed soon

cuz it really bored to play without chat each other

Ohh,i use SE Xperia mini pro if u need my phone type

Guest Mioco

Someone is disturbing me Im ignoring him/her but she deletes her account and creates a new one with disame name. I have like 5 names Ignored in his/her name.

This bug is very old.

Guest Mioco

Hope it fixed soon

in next client version

Hey wonder if anyone can help me???? I play this game on an androindd fun. Most functions work great but I have come across a really annoying problem..i am unable to chat to anyone through the chat function. There is no envelope for me to send messages to people on here and my return button on the keypad doesnt work either. This has become extremely frustrating as I cant ask for help with big bosses, or reply to anyone that speaks to me...anybody know hoew to sort this????

Guest Mioco

Hey wonder if anyone can help me???? I play this game on an androindd fun. Most functions work great but I have come across a really annoying problem..i am unable to chat to anyone through the chat function. There is no envelope for me to send messages to people on here and my return button on the keypad doesnt work either. This has become extremely frustrating as I cant ask for help with big bosses, or reply to anyone that speaks to me...anybody know hoew to sort this????

Can you manually go to settings - common - and choose other input  type?

Can you manually go to settings - common - and choose other input  type?

Just tried this, but doesnt work..there is just nothing there for me to send a message. Been unable to do this since update..making this game impossible, cant chat to anyone

Guest Mioco

Just tried this, but doesnt work..there is just nothing there for me to send a message. Been unable to do this since update..making this game impossible, cant chat to anyone

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=503.msg53681#msg53681

Yes, pls fix dodge so I can plan my equipment according to it.

And BD have different base regeneration rates. We compared it with different lv 18 BD without any equipment. They have different regen, it ranges from under 60 to almost 70. Some are weaker than others. Please fix that.

Yes I Notice That BUG In My Ranger Too,One Of My Party Member Have 44 Regen Without Any Equipments And Mine Only 35,The Diff Is I Already Rep Capd (4500 Rep/Exp) Rank 5/Now Lvl 18 Ranger,And She Lvld 18 After New Ver 1.0.0 Realese.

Plz Fixe That A.S.A.P,Thx In Adv...

Looks like all classes have same issue. And not only with regeneration, we noticed it also on attack. Some got higher attack than others on same level. Which means characters on same level are not equally strong.

Looks like all classes have same issue. And not only with regeneration, we noticed it also on attack. Some got higher attack than others on same level. Which means characters on same level are not equally strong.

Yea agree, i noticed it some hours ago.

Rangers same lvl, same equip same stats. (both with 208atk in all attributies) but killing the same mob i hit 199 and the other one was hitting 202.. there isnt a huge difference, but there is difference!

When MC in FB shop, FB can attack, also NPC`s attack automatically. However when FB in MC shop, NPC`s don`t attack nor can any MC attack this FB unless he leaves the shop.

When MC in FB shop, FB can attack, also NPC`s attack automatically. However when FB in MC shop, NPC`s don`t attack nor can any MC attack this FB unless he leaves the shop.

only chainless league shop

• 2 weeks later...

There are 2 bugs i found:

Under somara tribe if you hunt for griffins they will drop 2 new items: Long Tongue and Shining Stone.

The problem is that if i go to sell them the price for sale is 0...

Look:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

The icon of brigadine of berengar's revenge changed and now has the same look of scale armour of berengar's guard.

The helmet its still green/yellow but now when i equip it its blue.

And the helmet icon its not the same.. thats why i think the changed it icon of the armor its a bug  :crazy: .

Here:

Опубликованное фото

Another Report:

I tried to check if dodge system is really working.

My dodge is 19.8% (so pretty high) it should be 1 dodge every 5hits, right?  (its math)

I tried to dont move and on 50enemies' hits i dodged only 2 times!!!!!

On 50 hits with 20% rate i should do ~ 10 DODGES ....

EDIT:

Im a ranger lvl 17 wit runes of dodge too..  :nea:

Just like a dice, u know? I have 6 faces: 1 point, 2 point ... right? so when u throw the dice, it has 1/6 change ( = 17%) that it will show the 1 point face right? But that not means, every 6 turns u will have 1 turn that the 1 point face is shown.

Srr for my bad english!

Its not like that... for a single hit u have 19,8% chance to dodge... So, even if u have 50% dodge, it doesnt mean in 10 attacks u will dodge 5 times...

okay okay.. then how many dodges do you think i can do with 100 enemies' hits

I just did a video where im testing the dodge  :bad: ... im uploading it  :nea:

:facepalm: 

I just wanna say to dont spend money in runes.. cuz wont change anything :/

I just did a video where im testing the dodge  :bad: ... im uploading it  :nea:

--> It is depended on your luck. Yesterday, I ( rogue) vs with 1 ranger. I use new skill and my dodges is increased by 8%. But he hitted me miss 5 times. :)

I just did a video where im testing the dodge  :bad:  ... im uploading it  :nea:

--> It is depended on your luck. Yesterday, I ( rogue) vs with 1 ranger. I use new skill and my dodges is increased by 8%. But he hitted me miss 5 times. :)

Yea ok.. so having 20% dodge and 50% its almost the same thing?

Then why we spend our real money on runes that increase only by +2.5% ?

If 2.5%.. its nothing?  :facepalm:  and why best items just increse by +2% by lvl 1 items.. if 2% is nothing?

what about this?

100 HITS PROJECT

Yea ok.. so having 20% dodge and 50% its almost the same thing?

Then why we spend our real money on runes that increase only by +2.5% ?

If 2.5%.. its nothing?  :facepalm:  and why best items just increse by +2% by lvl 1 items.. if 2% is nothing?

what about this?

--> if u r not lucky, 99% change is the same with 0% :)) But 1% increasing dodge that means u have more chance right? :))

--> if u r not lucky, 99% change is the same with 0% :) ) But 1% increasing dodge that means u have more chance right? :) )

Look the video.

I think 7dodges for 100hits .. is a joke.. yea.. developers are just joking with our real money  :facepalm:

I think 7dodges for 100hits .. is a joke.. yea.. developers are just joking with our real money

---> No, do u understand my example:

Just like a dice, u know? I have 6 faces: 1 point, 2 point ... right? so when u throw the dice, it has 1/6 change ( = 17%) that it will show the 1 point face right? But that not means, every 6 turns u will have 1 turn that the 1 point face is shown.

Srr for my bad english!

1 time that u throw, u have 1/6 change to gain 6 point face right ? But it doesnt mean that u will gain 6 point face every 6 turn u throw.  Try in the real life, u see, sometimes, u can have one or two 6 point face every 6 turns of throwing. Or, sometimes, u have no 6 point face in one 6 turns of throwing. It's your luck.

I think 7dodges for 100hits .. is a joke.. yea.. developers are just joking with our real money

---> No, do u understand my example:

Srr for my bad english!

1 time that u throw, u have 1/6 change to gain 6 point face right ? But it doesnt mean that u will gain 6 point face every 6 turn u throw.  Try in the real life, u see, sometimes, u can have one or two 6 point face every 6 turns of throwing. Or, sometimes, u have no 6 point face in one 6 turns of throwing. It's your luck.

I know i understood, im just saying that 20% its to low..

Just cuz lvl 1 items have 0.6% dodge .. and best items have 2.5% .. so +2% means nothing.. its that i cant understand..

Cuz 7dodges for 100hits its really low  :search:

come on do something to sanctuaries quest its fourth day in a row we get this quest make something to don't let it happen so often. and btw. why goblins aren't friendly anymore? it was very long quest and you made it even longer now. congrats 

come on do something to sanctuaries quest its fourth day in a row we get this quest make something to don't let it happen so often. and btw. why goblins aren't friendly anymore? it was very long quest and you made it even longer now. congrats

Agree sanctuary was hard.. and now.. is harder than before  :shok:

new ranger's skil makes a big mess. when i try to parry it i click near the ranger and i  see myself stopping but in fact im moving and client does not show that. then when i go crossing and must wait like 6s to use it because server's and my client's positions are different.

well, client was never precisous but now that you added this skill it should be improved.