Kill count

Gunzoo

Self explanatory  :rofl: the idea is, the game counts how many players you have killed maybe every week or month. Not including arena kills. I've seen some games with this feature it's pretty interesting to see how many people you've been killing.

Its been suggested before in this way & different ways, agreed.

Maybe i need to read all suggestions before suggesting my own ideas  :sorry:

Its been suggested before in this way & different ways, agreed.

I dont know why these guys with this rank in foroum always says "Its been suggested before" u mean someone who is new have to read all suggestions to find out if there is a suggestion as same as he wants to suggest???? :facepalm: :facepalm:

I dont know why these guys with this rank in foroum always says "Its been suggested before" u mean someone who is new have to read all suggestions to find out if there is a suggestion as same as he wants to suggest???? :facepalm: :facepalm:

It's called a "search bar"

For general information.

Repeated threads is counted as spam.

@Topic.

Why would this feature be important? Or would this be simple trivia?

No support.

I ever suggested a relevant of this idea. I suggested to get a kill counter on your name and each kill you make go to the counter untill you die. Then the counter will reset back to 0.

But i see it positive that ppl still have same mind as what we like to have and so the suggestion keep excisting. Nice  :good:

well, if they add this feature (killing count) i'll gank everyday  ;D

why umadbro ? ;D :tease:

More wars  :tease: