Shaman's Expert Skill..Lightning Shield..La

Porksteak

I think after yesterday 6 hours update and maintenance, shaman have the weakest expert skill ever :facepalm:..

I tested it by myself on monster..

Lightning Shield 1/4;

1.The Duration For The Shield At Lv1 Is Only For 6 Seconds :wacko:

2.The Cooldown For The Skill Is 86 Seconds.Yes,You Use The Skill For Only 6 Seconds And You Need To Wait For 1Minutes And 26 Seconds To Use Again :facepalm:

3.The Most Annoying Part Is The Success Rate To Deal Extra Magic Damage When You Activate The Shield Is Only 20-30% :bad:

That's Mean You Activate The Shield For Only 6 Seconds, Fails Alot Than It Work And Wait Another 1 Mins 26 Seconds To Cast The Shield Again :(..

I Dont See How It Helps Us In Arena,Pvp,War Or Daily Quest Than Other Shaman Skills Like Ball,Heal And Blind,So I Will Rate This Skill 1/10 Only :bad:

Ranger Already Have Blessing And Now Another Continuous Damage Skill While Druid Have Another AOE Stun Skill :facepalm:

Dont You Think It Seems Abit Unfair :cray:???

What motivates you to put this on sapphire section? what does any of this have to do with sapphire??

What motivates you to put this on sapphire section? what does any of this have to do with sapphire??

Hmm..maybe im a us-sap shamy or I posted in the wrong section :search:

Coz EU shamans do like new skill xD

Eu Shamy love the new skill?? :shok:

I really want to know which skill they sacrifice to up this skill  :shok:?

I mean I maxed my ball,heal and blind which I think are the most important skills for shamy..idk which skill should I sacrifice and whether its worth or not for that new skill :cray:?

At lvl 3 it has 30 sec duration time an works like crazy

Sayhello to the new blessing of mc side :P

Nah in my eyes its quite useful in pvp+ pve

Poley You're Beautiful :give_rose:

"The Success Rate To Deal

Extra Magic Damage When You Activate The Shield Is

Only 20-30%"

Is this true? lol No wonder shamans love that skill.

"The Success Rate To Deal

Extra Magic Damage When You Activate The Shield Is

Only 20-30%"

Is this true? lol No wonder shamans love that skill.

I Just Dont Think It Is Worth To Sacrifice My Ball,Heal Or Blind For A Skill Thats Fail More Than It Works :wacko:

Duration on 3rd lvl is 30sec with ~80 sec cooldown (depends from equip). Seems reasonable.

Will we have a maintaince today?

Duration on 3rd lvl is 30sec with ~80 sec cooldown (depends from equip). Seems reasonable.

Hmm..thanks for the reply snorlax..i will try to reset my skill again and test how it work..

Don't think so. I'll post any new information ASAP.

Ok thanks! I guess we will have to wait a bit more to use our new skills.

I sacrificed quake just for test. I think i will stay with 3lvl quake for some time. New skill is just great.

Unlike you im a blind shamy because I know my quake will miss if lag :wacko:

Do you really think I should reduce my blind for new skill?Whats the success rate to reflect magic damage to your opponent at lv3?

Hey Porky :)

I'm using 1 quake, 3 ball, 5 heal, 5 blind, 3/4 expert skill.

Sacrificed quake for it, and I regret nothing. Damage is absurd (but it's the same on every level, only thing that changes is duration, which is amazing)

I tested it yesterday and it's fantastic, had 5 mobs attacking me, they all died before skill was over.

But you must understand, this skill is awesome for PVE and 5v5, for pvp you'll reflect damage 2-3x only, and for 2v2 arena you probably gonna make your partner be the target first.

If you use max cooldown, it will be ~83 secs cooldown, so it doesn't make much difference for now.

Also, damage depends on YOUR magic attack (and opponent mdef). And it seems that if you have more people attacking you, it means more chances to reflect damage. It doesnt matter if it's dps like bees/chop/ham. It will count like a hit.

Unlike you im a blind shamy because I know my quake will miss if lag :wacko:

Do you really think I should reduce my blind for new skill?Whats the success rate to reflect magic damage to your opponent at lv3?

Check my video and see how badass it is xd im using 5 heal 5 blind 3 quake 3 shield. But as lady said, for 1vs1 or 2x2 arena it wont work like u would be surrounded by mobs. It may help when u PvP with healer and his HP is low, there's a chance u will finish him with ball,quake and shield combo.

The new skill is a beast vs. any frequently hitting class. (Pretty much any class with DoT skill) Druids get absolutely pummeled by the skill due to bees.

In my eyes no need to change anything. This skill is almost too good.