level appearence not balanced

Ryuken

my friends, they are 15 level and 16 level, they make a party then when in arena (2x2) they always meet 18 level player with 16 level player. I think its not balanced. Most 15-16 levels haven't done berengar guards n less experience gainning cc for gears, thats why low level players just waste of money to buy ticket cuz always lose againts high level players with high dmg, high skill point, has more rare items. Some ppl using trick too, 18 level player joinning in party with 15 level so they will meet enemy to appear to 15-16 levels. 18 lvl player take advantage to kill noob players just 1-2 hits, i think arena fighting system is still worth, it should be different in 1 stage level. Example:

Party A: lv18+lv15, so party B should be:

1. lv18+lv15 (balanced)

2. lv18+lv16 (balanced)

3. Lv18+lv17 (not balanced)

4. lv18+lv18 (stupid game)

5. Lv17+lv16 (balanced)

6. Lv17+lv17 (balanced)

7. Lv17+lv15 (not balanced)

8. Lv16+lv15 (not balanced)

9. Lv15+lv15 (stupid game)

10. Lv16+lv16 (not balanced). it should meet with 1 different stage level.

the point, i ever saw lv15+lv16 fighting with lv18+lv16, i can take screenshot. I think most of high level players are less in noob, although they are noob maybe only 3 of 10 ppl n can survive with high skill point n wearing 16 lvl gears from cc, that 15 lvl players cant wear it yet

if u know this someone in arena (emerald):

xxisraelxx lv18 ranger + arwym lv16 druid

fighting with

bloodylips lv15 shaman + kyumaru lv16 shaman. Do u see any balance?

Noted.

At this moment my advise is just do the same thing.

They are clever to get the weakness in the system.

This will always be an issue until next update probably

now, many high level players have new wpn from arena point, it makes low levels have no chance to win, who is stronger will be more and more stronger and easy kill all noobs in arena that it can abuse gainning points in 1 day, who is weak will be more and more weaker because enemy has full gears set from arena point, and for noobs, just pray n' waste money or become parasite to join with high lvl player if u are lucky.

The noobs can play the game like we all have, hunt for there items, go up lvls, then go to arena when they are stronger. Its not compulsory to buy arena tickets and fight at arena to get strong items

Thats the point of the arena. The strong 1 wins and gets the reward! If ur weak lvl up, hunt for items, cause afterall thats what the strong 1 mustv done!

my friend sent me screenshots to share on forum. this guy, called arwym the druid lv16 now has a scepter wpn from arena shop, now he is like god cuz with lv18 ranger. Lets see the fight result below! and see the damages result, do u see any balance?

5804_.jpg

5805_.jpg

the thing is, i've had my share of battles in arena and from what i see.. the strong gets stronger and the weak becomes food... most of the time,(and i am not ashamed to admit) i always get "fed" to those people who has gotten the arena equips faster...  but even though i still fight as best as i can and most of the time i congratulate the winner..

what if they make your party member random.. therefore there is a chance a weak player can party with strong guys. i've noticed that only strong guys party together and dont want to party with weaker players.. also make it possible to party with opposing faction to have variety of battles and not the same thing over and over again.. and the best part it's RANDOM so no one can complain..

...what if they make your party member random.. therefore there is a chance a weak player can party with strong guys ...

Best thing I have heard about arena so far! I really would like that!

This may upset some people but im gonna say it anyway. Quit whining. I have a level 15 not using any equipment from arena points and I don't lose very often.and I've done arena fights with lots of different people. I even fight without a party so I get a random partner and still win. And its my opinion that rare eq is still just as good as cc or arena eq. I have no plans of trading my acute gladius for arena or cc weapons. Fight with different people until u find someone who fights well. Talk strategy. If bad strategy try something else.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: the problem no is the apparently. Is the strategy. And the training lvl 16 can kill lvls 18 me lvl 16 and friend lvl 16 can kill in arena lvls 18-18 my crossfit and my friend reezeh see the rank  8)

Skill setup, rune/crystal setup, gear,  communication, tactics, and skill use tactics.

These are what is needed for all areas of warspear even more so with arena.

Myself and another level 18 have been defeated by level 15 pair in aren a using these those that loseare either noobs to arena or less experienced using your character with your partner(s) in similar conditions . It happened to us when new arena maps came out.

Lol, i think its hack or bug, cuz we got now big problems. Yesterday i pressed to join with 2x2 (lvl11-14) and i did get in.i was lvl 12 thencand my mate was 14 and our enemys was lvl 15 and lvl 18. look thats an unfair. cuz match was over in 2 secont after locking target. Thats not lie. IM NOT BLIND OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THAT WAS NOT A DREAM. ALL REAL.