[BROKEN] Caster rings

x6t3nc3

Dear Developers,

I have a couple of questions i would like to bring forward to you.

1) Are you aware that the 5% damage rings for casters such as astral,moon,dark and sun are nullified and deemed useless?

2) will there be future work on these rings? Such as increasing the percentage? Afterall, they were implemented into the game to be of some use, correct? Similar to snow queen rings, which work fantastically

3) why would i request them to be fixed? Because it would be of some entertainment for us, plus some players feel disadvantaged versing rangers with 700+ damage lol

4) Out of topic, but is the lvl 24 updated expected within the next 3-4 months? I am pondering whether or not to continue amplifying my ult chars.

Lastly, also out of topic

Due to the increasing number of level 3 guilds, new players whom wish to venture into management of their own guild have begun struggling to win tournaments in order to updgrade guild levels. Although it is not necessary to win tournaments to level guilds, it would put unity potions to waste, dont you agree? Would their be something done about this?

Dont get yourself involved if you don't know shit about what i just said.

1) I'm a shaman +9 weapon, + 10 armor, so if i amp i get 700dmg?

2) rogue can get 600+ dmg aswell 750+ with stealth

3) who are you anyway

4) why would they implement the rigs if they were going to be of no use?

Totally agreed about rings  :good:

With 5% how much magic u need for that ring to become better than lvl17?

Think there is no win, even for high amped players.

But u cant expect getting same dmg as rangers, rouges lol  :lol:

agree, 5% dark, astral or sun is useless item in this game.

just ice queen ring good, make all class with physical attack like monster, this game already unbalance, ranger can kill magic class in 3 hits. this is big mistake. all physical class More and More strong. magic class got nothing.

agree, 5% dark, astral or sun is useless item in this game.

just ice queen ring good, make all class with physical attack like monster, this game already unbalance, ranger can kill magic class in 3 hits. this is big mistake. all physical class More and More strong. magic class got nothing.

Goddamn bullshit. U saying that melees are op?  :facepalm:

Dont get yourself involved if you don't know shit about what i just said.

1) I'm a shaman +9 weapon, + 10 armor, so if i amp i get 700dmg?

2) rogue can get 600+ dmg aswell 750+ with stealth

3) who are you anyway

4) why would they implement the rigs if they were going to be of no use?

1. If you still can't beat them. :facepalm:

2. Yea. But rogues aren't ranged, doesn't heal and doesn't have op control skills.

3. I am Delta

4. That is still a mystery. :lol:

OMG mate i can kill rangers and such, it's just annoying seeing em hit so hard and I'm all yippie hitting 360

The rings hve to be fixed, casters rely heavily on mana so with lvl 5 or even lvl 1 rings, it would put a disadvantage for high dmg

OMG mate i can kill rangers and such, it's just annoying seeing em hit so hard and I'm all yippie hitting 360

The rings hve to be fixed, casters rely heavily on mana so with lvl 5 or even lvl 1 rings, it would put a disadvantage for high dmg

Can't you just go and use your normal op caster gear and be happy?

Aw i see the problem, you're a non mcoiner rogue or barb that often dies from casters , if thats the source of your negativity, then there's not much i can do dude *fans myself with money*

Aw i see the problem, you're a non mcoiner rogue or barb that often dies from casters , if thats the source of your negativity, then there's not much i can do dude *fans myself with money*

Yes. I don't use mcoins, but my weapon is still +8. I don't often get killed by casters, but the fact that i sometimes can't even attack when they blind, circle, fear me and so on while my own shitty charge that is at 5 fails, kinda annoys me. Kiting in ws against melees is too easy.

5% magic damage from rings is just fair enough. "CASTERS" depend on their "SKILLS" not on their basic attack so don't tell that casters must be like a ranger hitting 700 dmg without using any spell and besides, casters are lucky because their armor sets have magic damage in them while heavy and light armor sets has only defensive and offensive attributes :)

Want to use 5% magic dmg rings/amulets? Make lv6 char, this is where they are useful

High amped physical dmg classes may pewpew you down with or without ice accessory. Gogo control/kite/heal!

Want to use 5% magic dmg rings/amulets? Make lv6 char, this is where they are useful

High amped physical dmg classes may pewpew you down with or without ice accessory. Gogo control/kite/heal!

Yea my friend has lvl6 necro with full +5% eq. +9 staff with arena reward ammy and cape, op energy regen and 162 or 192 dark if i remember correctly. GG melees.

I have found that Physical will always do more damage then what magic will, I do believe in trying to balance out the effects that the rings give off to make it a little more fairer for the players that have characters which use magic. 8)

• Developer

Dear Developers,

I have a couple of questions i would like to bring forward to you.

1) Are you aware that the 5% damage rings for casters such as astral,moon,dark and sun are nullified and deemed useless?

2) will there be future work on these rings? Such as increasing the percentage? Afterall, they were implemented into the game to be of some use, correct? Similar to snow queen rings, which work fantastically

3) why would i request them to be fixed? Because it would be of some entertainment for us, plus some players feel disadvantaged versing rangers with 700+ damage lol

4) Out of topic, but is the lvl 24 updated expected within the next 3-4 months? I am pondering whether or not to continue amplifying my ult chars.

Lastly, also out of topic

Due to the increasing number of level 3 guilds, new players whom wish to venture into management of their own guild have begun struggling to win tournaments in order to updgrade guild levels. Although it is not necessary to win tournaments to level guilds, it would put unity potions to waste, dont you agree? Would their be something done about this?

We are working on that side of the game and you'll see the result very soon. Stay tuned for more info in next announcement.