% of damage u deal with new accessories

reza2011

all of us know about items that are available in new map(ice map) and im sure many players have at least one of those rings and amults but there is a real problem with them what is problem i`ll explain:

the ice queens items i mean ring and amult are useful(really useful) but others such as Austers or Favonys ring and amult are really junk items why i`ll say that:

for example i have 260 astral with full lab items if i want to use the Austers set i have to remove 3 item that gives 50 astral and use 3 items that gives 15% astral now if u calculate u will see after equiping Austers items u will have 249 astral its realy annoying  :facepalm:

now see about sun dmg if u have 399 sun dmg and then want to use favony set u will have just 402 sun dmg just 3 more dmg that will never be good because u lose many thing like accurcy and regen and energy and ....

i strongly suggest make it fair and at least increase its percentage to 10%

this is not fair that a ranger or any class uses ice queen set VS cloth armor classes specially in low lvl pvp players

So you are trying to bring more unbalance in game ?

what u mean? WHat kind if new unbalace??  Classes that deals physical dmg can increase their dmg by using ice set up to 100dmg but a magic class even if get 30% bonus wont get more than 40 dmg and more than 20 astral  just think a bit more

Actually I don't really like these % damage items.

But of course if you want to use those shitty 2 stats rings/amulets feel free to  ;D (even if 10-15%)

I guess such kind of rings will be updated in future (hope so) then they will be useful

how about putting physical damage on melee armours first just like cloth classes?

yea, add 20 physical damage for chest, for belt n for gloves, then more 20 for rings, cloak n amulet...

wouldnt that be great?

this game is already unbalanced n magical classes got all the advantages, stop trying to make it even worst.

yea, add 20 physical damage for chest, for belt n for gloves, then more 20 for rings, cloak n amulet...

wouldnt that be great?

this game is already unbalanced n magical classes got all the advantages, stop trying to make it even worst.

Then I would deal 605 dmg with full dmg gear. :yahoo: :lol:

Exactly, casters (specially rangers) own melee classes. Rings ? Amulets ? Nobody told you to buy 200k ring/amulet.. Also look again lvl of those items, those items affect more in those lvls than 20lvl. There is already lvl20 items with 15% dmg bonus. -.-

idk about this:unknw:.Casters is already owning other classes.This may bring more imbalance which we dont want it to be.

:rofl: :rofl:  still smyles dont work at u

They are fine the way they are.

Notice the levels required to wear them, that's when you should wear them. Early in the game there is not much to do about low magic damage, and these help increase it.

Don't expect every single item to double your power, that's not how MMOs work. You are supposed to min-max everything.

I actually agree with this idea. Magic power accessories are useless

Get good scrub.

They are fine the way they are.

Notice the levels required to wear them, that's when you should wear them. Early in the game there is not much to do about low magic damage, and these help increase it.

Don't expect every single item to double your power, that's not how MMOs work. You are supposed to min-max everything.

Get good scrub.

Hmm who said I'd use it? They'd still be useless even if they'd add 10 %, because you lose many bonuses wearing them....

Get good? You mean +10 Crit enchant and spam arena tickets? That's not what "being good" means.

Hmm who said I'd use it? They'd still be useless even if they'd add 10 %, because you lose many bonuses wearing them....

Get good? You mean +10 Crit enchant and spam arena tickets? That's not what "being good" means.

Hmm who said I mean +10? The PvP in this game sucks, only fun thing is hunting bosses.

Hmm who said I mean +10? The PvP in this game sucks, only fun thing is hunting bosses.

That is only thing that they havent ducked up... Let me take my words back and lets think which class is best for tanking.. Hmm..  Answer is here as in arena, Casters/rangers :crazy:  :facepalm:

:blush:

That is only thing that they havent ♥♥♥♥ed up... Let me take my words back and lets think which class is best for tanking.. Hmm..  Answer is here as in arena, Casters/rangers :crazy:  :facepalm:

game is fuked atm  :wacko:

u try to help it get back on a more balanced way of things, neither GMs listen to you nor people care enought about it

this game is just destined to be a complete fail pretty soon

:blush:

game is fuked atm  :wacko:

u try to help it get back on a more balanced way of things, neither GMs listen to you nor people care enought about it

this game is just destined to be a complete fail pretty soon

The only thing broken in Warspear is the community.