sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

And panchens wtf... if there was ever a vulture on this forum it is you.. and also to Royalty.. good luck in your competition vs no one in january who gives a duck about tournaments. Have fun

And panchens wtf... if there was ever a vulture on this forum it is you.. and also to Royalty.. good luck in your competition vs no one in january who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about tournaments. Have fun

i'll consider this an invitation to write 2 or 3 more pages  :aggressive:

i'll consider this an invitation to write 2 or 3 more pages  :aggressive:

You never have anything worth saying , you just wait for others to spill the blood hence why you are a vulture. Go get ganked by bunnies and chipmunks like usual

You never have anything worth saying , you just wait for others to spill the blood hence why you are a vulture. Go get ganked by bunnies and chipmunks like usual

xDXDXD

lets see who drops tears when i post here 1000 screenshots of my lvl3 shaman ganking you and killing your chicken ranger in one hit!

Panchen,

lets see who drops tears when i post here 1000 screenshots of my lvl3 shaman ganking you and killing your chicken ranger in one hit!

lets do it! Meet me at the inn in nadir. First drink is on me motherlover

Oh and antihero. No one cares about you. Sith/vortex/pern.. im sorry . Go smoke more meth let us pros fight

O.O 17 pages and 2 weeks later. Come on man I'd hope u can come up with something better then that.  Oh no!!! No one likes me boohoo :'( I guess I should go cut my wrists now. I would do it all ducked up on meth but that damn crackhead mom of urs took my $100 and never gave me my half. duckin ♥♥♥♥♥! Oh well. Whats funny is I have friends in every one of those guilds u mentioned homie. (Pern) vicboss- known him around 2 years. Poley- im not sure if she considers me a friend but she is always helpful to me and answers any question I have regarding the game no matter how stupid.  Tamagotchi- didn't get along to well at first but we hashed it out and are now cool. (Vortex) flugay- : [ one badass nig. Met him way back too and im positive he considers me a friend.  Elda- falls under the same category as poley.  Not sure if he considers me a friend but him and ladygi have always been helpful and I consider them friends. I would name rgod and yimmiz but they turned out to be fake. (Sithlords) bazoooka aka manley aka my #1 arena partner- one of the coolest and realest cats ive met. Skizoskilz- also a friend of mine. Im sure there are more but I cant think of em off the top of my head. So go ahead and tell me again no one from those guilds gives a duck about me ;) I won't name any names but someone from ur guild specifically stopped what they were doing, took time oit of their day to pm me the names of every guild member in ur guild. Idk about u but if I dont give a duck about someone there is no way in hell id take the time to do that. Btw ive never said a bad word about u so wtf u doin all over my dick faggot? Just another cocky sob who thinks hes the shit cuz he leads a good guild. U mad cuz u tried to comment on a remark I made towards pvpfag who talks about jacking off to his daughter and i basically blew u off or wait no I bet its over my beef with pummy. Either one of those two reason or u just have a stck up ur ass and feel the need to talk shit to people. Whatever the case may be I dgaf. Welcome to my list full of ♥♥♥♥♥es :)

Is anyone even gonna read all that?

Not even  :rofl: oh my just seeing how much was worth posting it.

If you took me seriously thats just sad. Panchens got the idea

Not even  :rofl: oh my just seeing how much was worth posting it.

If you took me seriously thats just sad. Panchens got the idea

oh yeah cuz only a fool would take u seriously huh? God I'm such an idiot! Lol I don't duckin know u dude so u come at me running ur mouth of course ima take it seriously.

• 1 year later...

wow let your members sell their slots for however much they want to, they're not losing anything from it, not is the guild. The original member may not have liked the costume

So decoded to get something out of the hard work he/she went through in order to help the guild. If no one sold slots, you're making 0 gold anyway..

2) 'we all want to look cool together' bs, half of you do the tourny cuz your guild 'said so' not because you want to, if you don't want to have the short end of the stick, let ur members buy their own shit instead of trucking in $$ for the guild as it is un-necessary .

3) Tournaments are overrated, you pay and sacrifice a lot of money and time in order to win a fancy costume? I'll tell you this, the day a costume affects your performance in pvp/pve scenarios within the game, let me know.

Damn, at last i see a ducking pro player that thinks as me  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Nothing has changed in Sith. I still wont let members sell the reward, but at least now the CC gear isnt personal so they can do what they please with that. The main reasoning behind not allowing members to sell the rewards is we always have extra slots, and the guild needs to sell those slots first.

Edited by Absalom

• 3 months later...