sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

How brains fail to function correctly in this forum. Not surprised that nubs get banned because of their lack of knowledge.

Also not surprised about sithlords. They like to take vortex members tbh, another vortex wannabe people. But whatever, that's another story for another day :)

Here ya go absalom.  A ss of me beating some pros without your guild buffs buddy ;)

Your? U misspelled Our*

Shitlords only deserve players like u antixfag.

• I didnt lie, show some proof
  • You obviously have poor reading comprehension, and then paraphrased my quote. I was referring to the entire guild, either way that is one comment in a sea of comments in the entire thread, OBVIOUSLY about guild. Read the thread topic again if you are still confused what we are discussing here.
  • To me; No, those are not the qualifications I go by in this game. I play this game soley for my guild now. If anything I pride myself in my leadership, organization, and strategy, I could care less about those other things... other then arena perhaps (wherein I have a superb record).
As far as arguing with vortex, I like arguing with intelligent individuals. You on the other hand I wont dignify further responses because its pointless. Everything you say brings this thread further off topic and further from the resolution that the rest of the people in this thread were reaching.

-What proof u want? Players saying that siths begged vortexians to join them? From how many players u need?

-Poor reading comprehension or Poor writing skill? I never heard that "you suck" refers to "we suck" A singular means a plural?

-Your Solely* opinion of game changes everyone's ideology of game? Do you even know that max of 15-18 players do tourney. This was of the reason told by Tawn.Just by winning few tourneys,oh I mean making more gp making you think rest of others "suck".

Hike of intelligence.

Hello Spaceking/Theeduke, just want to say, i'm not really a BIG FAN OF MAGES, but i'll be pleased if i can make any other class of your choice, which will be important in hunting, arena and boss fights, thanks :)

Your? U misspelled Our*

Says the poor little baby who Wouldn't heal me at b2 cuz I didn't hand over a pair of shaman gloves that are now worth 200 gold and when I brought it up in trade chat says "stfu or I'll make this game hell for u" :D yeah I value ur opinion so much faggot ;)

Pinoy nagpost net hahahah ako yun gago young Absalom wala silang I sang salita hahaha 8)

My comprehension far outweighs yours dimwit. As I already said I am done debating my leadership choices. If you are unhappy with me... I DONT CARE!  :rofl:

I care for my guild only.

Okay take my money that you steal to me okay its your now hope your happy  what you do to me ....... the number 1 guild in MC has a dark side zzzzzzzzz okay happy? 8)

I highly doubt we kept any of your gold.  If we did, that is between you and Tiempo. At this point you can kiss my ass .  ;D

Your? U misspelled Our*

Btw weren't you the one on ur knees blowing devs to get your guild back? :D this mother ducker got me weak. Itell u what homie if it was me and I got my shit stolen I'd start over. Cuz ima hustler. I have to much pride to get on my knees and beg anyone for anything. So u tell me who's the fag? Better check if ur cock and balls are still there playa cuz I think at some point they got switched out for a blown out vag.

Pinoy nagpost net hahahah ako yun gago young Absalom wala silang I sang salita hahaha 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absalom plz Stop being greedy MFA :facepalm:

Btw weren't you the one on ur knees blowing devs to get your guild back? :D this mother ♥♥♥♥er got me weak. Itell u what homie if it was me and I got my shit stolen I'd start over. Cuz ima hustler. I have to much pride to get on my knees and beg anyone for anything. So u tell me who's the fag? Better check if ur cock and balls are still there playa cuz I think at some point they got switched out for a blown out vag.

Keep ur dumb attitude out of here,I seen how u get scared when they say pvp in arena then u take of weapons n hit ppl to evade it shows how pussy guts u got. I asked for my rights to get char back and they gave .U think asking is blowing such culture u got. Talking to u is like throwing stones in gutter. Keep ur mouth in ur sithlord guild not outside.

Also dying in pvpcave a few weeks also vs my priest like u died fr 10times kept on coming with a minion lmao.

I am all over with 2years back story where I told I lagged n couldn't heal u never listened to it. Idc never gonna reply to dumb ppl like u. This is my last reply.

Keep ur dumb attitude out of here,I seen how u get scared when they say pvp in arena then u take of weapons n hit ppl to evade it shows how pussy guts u got. I asked for my rights to get char back and they gave .U think asking is blowing such culture u got. Talking to u is like throwing stones in gutter. Keep ur mouth in ur sithlord guild not outside.

Also dying in pvpcave a few weeks also vs my priest like u died fr 10times kept on coming with a minion lmao.

I am all over with 2years back story where I told I lagged n couldn't heal u never listened to it. Idc never gonna reply to dumb ppl like u. This is my last reply.

How about I tell the whole story instead of half of it. I was pvping my friends rgod and yimmiz and kept blowing u off cuz u are a fag. Then u got mad being the little girl u are and started shooting me. I gave u the benefit of the doubt thinking u would stop but u killed me. I came back with my brothers shaman and beat the ducking shit outta u. I had u at 200 hp before u even knew what hit u but yimmiz saved u. I hopped on my elf and asked her to let me kill u one time and she said ok.I came back and murdered u. I came back on my necro and u come in attacking. Then rgod jumps in either out of fear of being kicked or was just a fake ass puss the whole year I knew him. Either way I'm glad it happened because I don't  want to be friends with an ass kisser anyway. You really think ganking me is gonna affect me? Lol nah man its a 10second walk back. I could give a duck less. Whats this u lagged now? :D this is the first I'm hearing this story. Your last story was u misclicked. U know if u would man the duck up and admit the truth id respect u but until then u will be a ♥♥♥♥♥ in my book. Idk why u keep referencing sith? I was in there for 1 tournament cuz I was asked by several people several times to join. Sorry I'm not like your average warspear player and kiss your ass because of who u are and who u know.  U pull some ♥♥♥♥♥ shit then u are a ♥♥♥♥♥ in my eyes. End of story!

Pummy/crummy = most arrogant piece of sh*t in this game. would be a much better place without that lame. too bad devs reinstated his account.

Lol so true the world was sorta a better place without pummy :facepalm:

You were better off attacking my actual character in game, I am somewhat self-conscious about my low amp, but going after my real life body.. not gonna upset me that way. I know im seksi  8)

You were better off attacking my actual character in game, I am somewhat self-conscious about my low amp, but going after my real life body.. not gonna upset me that way. I know im seksi  8)

Snitchlords

Low amp ?xd i seen u pretend to be a 9+ xd

Heard from many Ur 10+

;D

This thread is really helping my post count on forums. I want higher rank. Lets keep going.

Low amp ?xd i seen u pretend to be a 9+ xd

Heard from many Ur 10+

;D

:b

This thread is really helping my post count on forums. I want higher rank. Lets keep going.

You too :shok:

Were on the same page :tease: ;D

You are misled then. This thread was not started by me. I do not seek any attention in game or on forums. However if ever myself or my guild is mentioned here I will defend it viciously.

You are misled then. This thread was not started by me. I do not seek any attention in game or on forums. However if ever myself or my guild is mentioned here I will defend it viciously.

Drama Queen  :facepalm: