Post your screenshots of dead noobs here!

PvpRange

u made him sell his account xd

The main reason is this. Its real simple. He quit because I shoved my cape and symbol up his right corner

And idk if u guys remember but he made a post so long about how he spent $2000 just to be in 3rd place

While as i spent $0  :friends: he was so mad that he actually went to my info found my real email and sent me a fan letter of how much he loves me.

83729_.png

The main reason is this. Its real simple. He quit because I shoved my cape and symbol up his right corner

And idk if u guys remember but he made a post so long about how he spent $2000 just to be in 3rd place

While as i spent $0  :friends: he was so mad that he actually went to my info found my real email and sent me a fan letter of how much he loves me.

And we All know what he did after ragequit ,

Sold for 200$,

I also killed elvanator but he revive before I could screen pic, i'm astonished he actually knows where the normal revive button is.

84293_.png

This weak seems to wanna immatate rokzz, nice dmg and absolutely no def, resi, or knowledge on how

to use a shaman :lol:

84498_.png

that why william hate armydruid lmao fail

lmfao i logged on my druid and started gettin attacked by williammmm. So if he hated army druid he would have killed him before i logged on, and trust me. I dont need help for lil will O:-)

Like 2 v 5 hardly fair at all, but guess who still died? Lemme give u a hint, he usef a pot. Give up?

Oh hell, bad timing one the ss, it was elvanator everyone

84799_.png

• 2 weeks later...