pliz back the costum "troll costum"

leiticia

i want the costum of back on  update troll costum for 1,5k miracles pliz  :cray: :'(

pliz roland and pliz :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:  Pokemon (snorlax)  :blush:  just kindding  ;D :blush:

81260_.png

i want the costum of back on  update troll costum for 1,5k miracles pliz  :cray: :'(

pliz roland and pliz :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:  Pokemon (snorlax)  :blush:  just kindding  ;D :blush:

Dont know about troll maybe diff costumes for like 20 days then get away?

Still i like troll good suggestion should be considered...

Dont know about troll maybe diff costumes for like 20 days then get away?

Still i like troll good suggestion should be considered...

in all eu- emerald just have 2 ppls with troll costum and the 2 have red troll costum... i go ask for show linke of costum and take ss

in all eu- emerald just have 2 ppls with troll costum and the 2 have red troll costum... i go ask for show linke of costum and take ss

theres like 3 on us... i heard u can get from b3 in april though

«««« my profile pic I was a troll on emerald , till some hater deleted it but well duck it im still alive ok now about this idea i dislike old troll costumes are old and rares ofc i want to get one again but better no. if you put them again it becomes a shit everybody wearing troll faces no no ♥♥♥♥♥ please lets put yao ming face or something new and funny  xD

its better to keep rare costumes as rare, or they lose what makes them special.

I think it would be better to add it to surprise chest, or make a new  "chest" with this costume as one of the rare items in it, and make them available every once in a while.

this way, we wont have 1,000,001 trolls

I think it would be better to add it to surprise chest, or make a new  "chest" with this costume as one of the rare items in it, and make them available every once in a while.

really

old price of troll costum 2,3k miracles yeah ? i ont remember much

was 2250 all colours except black for 2500

yes yes alot better  from suprise chest is more hard to get and fair + - add to actual "suprise chest" with a low chance or yea why not a new chests with not only troll face also yao ming , poker face, etc like dragon costumes maybe " Meme chests "  :snorlax:

was 2250 all colours except black for 2500yes yes alot better  from suprise chest is more hard to get and fair + - add to actual "suprise chest" with a low chance or yea why not a new chests with not only troll face also yao ming , poker face, etc like dragon costumes maybe " Meme chests "  :snorlax:

yes type 2-5% of chance  get costum

No! It wont be rare and expensive afterwards, really its same to ask them add BH. Its meant to show that they are old players. :)

yes... but just 2 people have and on totally 20-40ppls is old  :blush:

Eu-emerald elf side has lots, you just need go and talk with "grey markettters" (indonesian ppl). Indonesiak, Anakpanak, Corpsgrind (Maybe, he had atleast but havent seen him long time). And yes I am one of oldest player there too but I still dont want it. Like I said, it loses its rarity and price.

well they not listen look now all ppl have wdge and vamps as long as its about boxes and coins its gonna be every where