My solution to useless equips in each faction

Skiney

My suggestion is to add a Miracle Coins based service called Counterpart gift or something like that in wish you can transfer one item from your inventory to a character ->On the SAME profileMenu>Transfer> A little box pops out lettin you pick one of your other characters on that profile. Lets say I picked my level 17 ranger, the miracle coins are paid and the Abyss Zealot Longbow disappears from the inventory and a message pop on the screen saying: INFO: Your Abyss Zealot Longbow have been transferred. After this you go on your ranger and open your mail, there you will find your AZ Longbow, once you open the mail, the weapon will become personal instantly.

I hope you consider my suggestion devs.

Why not! dis is by far best suggestion have seen in a while..... Let me add up to it, transfer 4 like 1k mcoins to ur other char and if u still wants to sell it from there its up to u cos dat will also attract an amount of mcoins. so in terms of de business aspect its a good move 4 devs to fork out some extra cash xD :rofl:

Why not! dis is by far best suggestion have seen in a while..... Let me add up to it, transfer 4 like 1k mcoins to ur other char and if u still wants to sell it from there its up to u cos dat will also attract an amount of mcoins. so in terms of de business aspect its a good move 4 devs to fork out some extra cash xD :rofl:

If I don't day the word Mcoins the devs wont even look :blush:

Did u forget equips can be unbinded later?

Devs can control whenever you can unbind an Item or not, in this case not letting it.

snorlax already replied somewhere, trading between factions is not allowed so ur suggestion would be bad sry :/ and 2things:

1. If they will make unbinding impossible than nobody will use this method

2. If they make unbinding possible than they will use a lvl1 so it will cost them 1mc to transfer from elf to mc and thats really bad :P

why not alot will use it if unbinding not possible becuz wht if i had no ranger

I've played other games where rouges late game can use short bows and xbows. Devs made paladins use axe, so axes wasn't useless on elf side no more. I'm sure one day legion will have a sub class that can use arrow weapons. My guess.

It's a not-bad-at-all idea but still. We don't know if ranged classes aren't coming to the Legion side or, if the classes are not going to become able to use such equips. So let's sit tight and see what comes. :)