"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

Daffy let ur fb profile to cheza cuz we wanna add u

hiiiii yomii  :give_rose: Otay i wil add yew :D

You dont even want to join so why do you care if we put a lvl limit? Its our clan, we have the freedom to change it as we want. Not only that there is a reason why we wanted to add a level limit and then make it invitation only. Thats not how it is anymore though if you would have read my other post, now you can only join if we invite you meaning if our friendship is good and we feel that you would fit in with the clan, we would invite you even if you were lvl1,rich,poor,young, old, pink or blue.

at all... i don't care about the level limit, but i like make jokes with my friends, laugh is always the best option in the life  :friends: . and... i wanna join  :give_rose:  (with no access to bank or whatever, don't want people think i join for it)

Guys I'm goin to cry  :shout: are all of u unable to play also? Also, Knox stop posting ur +9/10 gear and vote for me plz :blush: king and queen also vote me plz :friends:

ok so my firstborn account fine mc fine forsaken fine but the chosen keeps crashing due to lag and bad net but the other 3 dont crash any1 else got this kind of problem on the chosen char ????

Hi,i'Chrystall...or..i was...nvm..I just wanna thank you for all the time that i was in WOG ...Now i'm gonna leave you,and i'm gonna let my place to anothers new recruits,or anothers old players.I don't wanna explain why or who made me to take this decision.I will delete my characters and i will starting like alls,from 0,alone..so nobody will say i "used" a friendship for...what?signs?gold??!!No...I gived everything that i haved to everyone who was in Riff...Raixman can say that..he sow it...So,Thanks,again Cheza,Yomitza,Knox,Raixm,Nikky..and you alls,WOG.And thank you,you Epicarrows..Keep your...everything...Have a good drop...Bye bye...

Chrystall lvl 20

ranger i was...ranger i will be....

Hi,i'Chrystall...or..i was...nvm..I just wanna thank you for all the time that i was in WOG ...Now i'm gonna leave you,and i'm gonna let my place to anothers new recruits,or anothers old players.I don't wanna explain why or who made me to take this decision.I will delete my characters and i will starting like alls,from 0,alone..so nobody will say i "used" a friendship for...what?signs?gold??!!No...I gived everything that i haved to everyone who was in Riff...Raixman can say that..he sow it...So,Thanks,again Cheza,Yomitza,Knox,Raixm,Nikky..and you alls,WOG.And thank you,you Epicarrows..Keep your...everything...Have a good drop...Bye bye...

Chrystall lvl 20

ranger i was...ranger i will be....

if you still have your things, i suggest you to don't delete your chars or give the things.

if you do it is cause you assuming you are a loser on the feet of the person who made you do it...

be a winner! forget all that he/she said and keep your game... that's what a true winner do

I'm sorry Chrystall for any pain you endured, i wish i could understand exactly what happened. I wish i could find the truth but i cant. Both sides say its the truth and when both sides are your friends wich is the truth?  It wasnt supposed to be this way... :(

Te_ai tiknit la kap??cine si ce ti-a cerut ceva?Cine si ce ti-a zis?Kiar imi pare rau,te stiam baiat destept...krezi ce vrei si pe cine vrei...

hey guys just wana ask the hole of wog if anyone hunting finds and mace lvl 13 or above i would really like to buy (if its abyss zealots and its ok to pay with signs i will just name your price) so if anyone gets one plz pm "epicguard" ok thx

guys u can stop hating me now me and chrystall have had a long talk and fixed the damage I made not intetionly tho and we are happily back together so sorry if i upset u guys and im very sorry yom if i pissed u off with all this, also hope next time if all goes well next hunt u do and im aloud on it i just might be using paladin 

guys ik we normaly do hunts on the weekends but this weekend could we please do all chainless leage quests i think sok and spilz need two for there new chosen chars so could we if theres enoth of wog on do chainless quests thank you.

p.s. if anyone has any parts of the [berengars guard armor] e.g. boots,gloves or helm if it drops ? i would like to buy please also i dont need a mace anymore unless its [mace of abyys zealots] or what ever its called i want to buy if anyone gets :) ty.