"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

sorry guys but i think i might have to cancel wog rewquest due too i might leave warspear now bcuz of ninas/snina scamed me 100 signs unless any 1 would be kind eonth to give me bg guard boots for free cos its not fair she said needs to go die get a life i would mind if it was just gold but as u know signs cost real money a scaming 100 is dam stealing

I told you to don't trust in everybody...there are alot of idiots in this game...next time ask me to help you if u wanna do something ...you know i'm the best...

sorry guys but i think i might have to cancel wog rewquest due too i might leave warspear now bcuz of ninas/snina scamed me 100 signs unless any 1 would be kind eonth to give me bg guard boots for free cos its not fair she said needs to go die get a life i would mind if it was just gold but as u know signs cost real money a scaming 100 is dam stealing

Quiting might be better for u.

Ive report it to support, and now the one who scam epic is banned.  :drinks:

ps, i cant send personal msg either any text. I got quite mode, dev made me. hahaha.

forget about banned the scammer will be removed trust me :lol: :tease:

all low lvls who joined , dont forget to do your daily quests have your main character to at least lvl 18

@epic no you are only removed if we once we saw yes or no or you dont want to

only if the devs check her/his history and its bad saz

i know epic but i hate scammer there account should be directly deleted n banned his ip address forever :tease:

i know epic but i hate scammer there account should be directly deleted n banned his ip address forever :tease:

indeed i strongly agree  :good:

and chez when i said last night about i might have to cancel wog i didnt mean to i was angry and would like to retract my statement of recruitment cancellation plz if thats ok ? 

god guys i have a lot of debts to pay i think  :blush:

(to pay)

Corpsgrind---extra pocket

Raixman----lvl 13 gear + 150signs+2 pockets

Acidburnsf-----rune of defence X2

Chrystall---- about 5k still idk?

(owed)

Sokpot --- cant remember how much dw about that much sok

(scamed)---guys i advise all wog to stay well clear of these people

Loraine/angasking----[Acute Falchion +7] X2 + [Longbow +7]  + [Firm mail gloves+5] and [firm mail boots+5]

Ninas-----boots of berenagars guard+6 or 100 signs + (snina) [compersite arbalst] or 100 signs

hotbabe (I think thats her name I dont remember)------durable bow

sexpot------5 signs

if any1 has any more debts to pay me/me to pay u plz let me know i can lvl all deals off ty

wew epic you should be getting ur self in so much debt  :bad:

falling for scam's to  :facepalm:

Saz and Midwest Welcome  :give_rose:

@midwest posted about your bg power gloves  :good:

see everyone in game soon when server back on

Sazo, congratz you made it to the WOG and i now know that you are Cptprice :lol: also to Midwest congratz :)

Epic, im upset i saw my friend's name on those who scammed you, im gonna question him about that and if he admit, i will support you against him, also be careful next time, dont let them scam your fortunes.

oh haha welcome guys enjoy ur stay :drinks:

@epic told u too watch out :facepalm: hope u will get it bac n i believe i owe u only1k ;)