"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

your starting the party now? still need 2 days till ur birthday xD

~As of now we will have a new recruitment system, we will ask players we want to join. People currently on the request list we will still vote on. I'll be redoing the first page, time for a better change :D

Have A Good Birthday Yomitza, Party Hard!!!!  ;D

Hello Epic Dont Worry We Aint Forgot About You!

Meet N Greet In Game Tonight, Riff Shop  :good:

Save me some cake  :drinks:

@epic lvl up and well vote. You will be the last applicant.

@ginlal u get votes after we have hung out with u and gotten to know you. Mitza voted on u i just have to update them

my only char is level 16 candy, can i join?  :(

you asked to join like 2 times already but u said you didnt really mean it, do you really mean it?

BTW if im missing anyones alternate character on the first page tell me please

yes cheza wen/if i get in the clan just look at bottom of my posts thats all my chars

also were u have alt mc chars  are u guna add alt forsaken chars  or u could just change it to alt leagion chars lol

you asked to join like 2 times already but u said you didnt really mean it, do you really mean it?

BTW if im missing anyones alternate character on the first page tell me please

i can't... my char level is under the requirement... i think i don't have enough experience to join  :'(

Hey yomigot your pm. Couldnt respond you went offline before I came back :wacko:. Thanks, for the welcome, appreciate it :pardon:

i can't... my char level is under the requirement... i think i don't have enough experience to join  :'(

You dont even want to join so why do you care if we put a lvl limit? Its our clan, we have the freedom to change it as we want. Not only that there is a reason why we wanted to add a level limit and then make it invitation only. Thats not how it is anymore though if you would have read my other post, now you can only join if we invite you meaning if our friendship is good and we feel that you would fit in with the clan, we would invite you even if you were lvl1,rich,poor,young, old, pink or blue.

hey cheza you said i was last recruit on the old system but im not on the voting list ? or have i just got to get to lvl 17 ? or u guys allready voted? idk plz help  :unknw: