Suggestion for balanced arena

Christiano

I suggest  to make make arena more interesting and balanced for every class. Now every class can go against every class which is unfair sometimes. So lets make class cap to arena. In every arena mode  always there must be same amount ranged classes on both sides. I tell this better way: If you are Barb and you go arena with your partner which is Shaman. So your partyvhas 1melee and 1ranged so when you go arena you have 1melee and 1 ranged against you. If you are BD and your partner is Pala, so its 2melee classes and 0ranged class. This means only 2melee classes can be against you and your partner. This works in party and random arenas and any game mode, 2x2,3x3 and 5x5. Other way to work is we change cap of max classes to 1 or 2. So in 3x3 there cant be just Rogues against you, there can be only 1 rogue max. Give your mind for answer :)

There's people who like arena how it is but it's an interesting idea nevertheless.

Have two arena modes maybe? One 'Hardcore' which would be like it is already and this mode...

It would take some time to implement if they were EVER to implement such thing.

I suggest  to make make arena more interesting and balanced for every class. Now every class can go against every class which is unfair sometimes. So lets make class cap to arena. In every arena mode  always there must be same amount ranged classes on both sides. I tell this better way: If you are Barb and you go arena with your partner which is Shaman. So your partyvhas 1melee and 1ranged so when you go arena you have 1melee and 1 ranged against you. If you are BD and your partner is Pala, so its 2melee classes and 0ranged class. This means only 2melee classes can be against you and your partner. This works in party and random arenas and any game mode, 2x2,3x3 and 5x5. Other way to work is we change cap of max classes to 1 or 2. So in 3x3 there cant be just Rogues against you, there can be only 1 rogue max. Give your mind for answer :)

well it has been suggested before, why not again?!. i agree with this one.

New feature: Classes are are now separated to groups: Tank, Support, Physical hunter and Magical hunter

Tank has Bladedancer, Barbarian, Deathknight and Paladin

Support has Druid, Shaman, Necromancer and Priest

Physical hunter has Rogue and Ranger

Magical hunter has Warlock, Mage

These works same way as I suggested

New feature: Classes are are now separated to groups: Tank, Support, Physical hunter and Magical hunter

Tank has Bladedancer, Barbarian, Deathknight and Paladin

Support has Druid, Shaman, Necromancer and Priest

Physical hunter has Rogue and Ranger

Magical hunter has Warlock, Mage

These works same way as I suggested

oh yes, very nice. this is also what i thought. :good:

good  suggestion but i hope they will REMOVE this steath thing from arena  :facepalm: :facepalm: in arena :facepalm: :facepalm: too

I had 4 of those Dark fools caps on my ranger. Saw sexpert in arena -> Hate the dude so much that i beat him every time by unleashing blessing crits from stealth :lol:  Sexpert shouldn't have made me hate him ;D

:snorlax: : And yea this idea could work :good:

• 3 weeks later...

This is a good concept but there could be a problem when it comes to matching parties against each other. You would have to find an opposing party of the same number of tanks, healers and damagers and that may be difficult as people have different combinations of classes. What if arena is not busy? Just saying, it might cause arena to go even more slowly.

This is a good concept but there could be a problem when it comes to matching parties against each other. You would have to find an opposing party of the same number of tanks, healers and damagers and that may be difficult as people have different combinations of classes. What if arena is not busy? Just saying, it might cause arena to go even more slowly.

Good point.

But anyway, it is a recurring theme that they do not give response to. We await for any light shed on this by the Ds.

Actually you dont need wait any longer, there will be random ppl too. So game forms group to be fair: You are ranger, your friend is druid and you wany go arena. You can get opponents who are dmg dealer and supporter. So i dont really see point why wont you get rivals ? Anyway this would encourage ppl to use random arena too :) good point :good:

Actually you dont need wait any longer, there will be random ppl too. So game forms group to be fair: You are ranger, your friend is druid and you wany go arena. You can get opponents who are dmg dealer and supporter. So i dont really see point why wont you get rivals ? Anyway this would encourage ppl to use random arena too :) good point :good:

But sometimes maybe there aren't even any of your own class in arena, and then it will take forever :lol:

But sometimes maybe there aren't even any of your own class in arena, and then it will take forever :lol:

There is no class option, its Tanks, Supporters, Damagers

Ok. But what if there isn't anyone else of the same group?

Its alomost impossible. 'Cos they added that we can get guild points from arena. There is always people demanding, and if not it means you cant go arena. Sometimes nowdays you cant go either but this doesnt actuallu lower chance to go arena. Ofcourse at start yes but when people start thinking stradegies (use brains) to make arena party it will work. Nowdays its always 3 Wlocks or 3 Shamans that I face in arena..

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i am not sure about this idea but it may balance arena:-

Rules Of The Arena-It is the law of the arena and everyone one has no options but to accept it.

"Mana Drain"-When the arena starts and gone for like 20seconds the mana drain skill activates and melee players will lose 3 mana each seconds and ranged players twice the amount.They will have no choice but to finish the arena quickly or they will lose mana.It may help runners to stop them from running.Since melees does higher damage then ranged they are gonna win anyway even with 0 mana.

It may help the ranged classes to think "if we run we dead anyway lets finish it fast"and no more runners in arena.It good for 2x2 or 3x3 arena

Feel free it u liked this idea. ;D