increase the limit exchange!! This is very serious!!!!!!!!!

warspearbrasil

This is very serious!!!!!!!!

It often happens that a player is selling something we want, but after that the sign of imperishability was implemented in the game, no player accepts gold as exchange, this is the truth with no exceptions, and always has players taking advantage of the exchange system be flawed, to steal other players, he asks, for example 80 of imperishability sign, and the system allows to pass only 50, and who is not experienced in this way ends up being stolen.

Some people talk. you made a mistake when making the switch, this way there is a market for it.

Yes the market exists for it but no one puts any expensive item in the market to sell because nobody wants to lose 10% or 5% of the value of the item to the system. players only put items on the market relatively inexpensive and rarely any expensive item. is the truth and who plays knows that.

Others can talk. just don't make the exchange.

True, we can simply not accept the Exchange. but until we find out that the player who's selling the item, you want to steal from us we've wasted enough time, causing inconvenience for those of us who are honest and want to just buy the item.

If  increase the limit to 200 items for Exchange. Nobody would ask for more than that to exchange, why would be very expensive and no one with a conscience would accept something more expensive than that, taking into account that your real money involved, somehow

If  increase the limit of the Exchange, ends with, this problems and let players who really are honest very happy. I don't think it's hard to do that.

• 2 months later...

Agreed since weapons nowadays cost no more than 100 signs.They should make each slot to trade more than 10 pieces max 20 pieces?20x5slots=100.this would really help us from being scammed.

• 2 months later...

each time u exchange u see that loading screen? its becuz u are connecting to the server, so if they expand the exchange means more server lag, 5 slots is enough, sell ur signs n buy with gold

Well, maybe add the same system as guild storage? I mean, 1 slot, but you can put as many itens (as long it is the same item) there. That would solve it.

I have never met someone who doesn't want to exchange gold  :facepalm:

Scammers  :spiteful:

But to be honest, me either. But that's just a detail, this is a good suggestion!

Agreed,They should make it like this,When our trading items goes more then 5 it automatically expands to more five slots n shows us a scroll beside :)

Ha been suggested many times before ( myself included ), but it has been ignored by the developers thus far that i am aware of.

FYI:

Link: Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.

Link: The fight against scammers.

what do you think of doing a poll? we can see how many members of the forum have the same vested interest in increasing the limit of stacks and those that are not for sure are scammers.with a lot of votes, maybe the developers do something about, after all it is an improvement in the game they do not lose anything given such a request, which in my opinion already have to have been done,and if that does not work we will make  that spam vote on each topic of the forum up to have our request granted. THAT EVEN LET'S GO MAKE A REBELLION!!!!!!

useless suggestion in my point of view, u cant go wrong/scammed if u sell/buy using gold (unless u dnt check how much he/u gaved)

u got scammed deal with it

useless suggestion in my point of view, u cant go wrong/scammed if u sell/buy using gold (unless u dnt check how much he/u gaved)

and that's right; just start using gold in transactions.

btw there will be always too low space in trade - "omg I was scamed he promised me 180 sets of tickets, but he gave me 100 at one trade and then log out"

People will be always scamed if they believe that people are honest.

but surely no one will ever be scammed using only gold as transaction, myself have never been scammed, however still so yes it is a disorder see the person trying to rob you, and several of my friends were scammed.