Faction Unbalance / Mermen Trials

Luan Borges

On my server, the numbers of players is completely unbalanced, SENTINELS outnumber us by 4 to 1.

And that generates a vicious cicle.  They have more players, so its easier for guilds to get 100 active or atleast partially active players, and have more players participating in events.

So, more people active equals more people farming, more drops, cheaper prices. More people buying mcoins on that faction, which leads to mcoins itens being cheaper.

And consequntly guilds make more GP, leveling up faster.

In most guild vs guild situations there are rewards for top 10, which gives us atleast the chance to get a reward. But on Mermen trials, we literally cannot win.

Because we are always outnumbered and defeated, so while Sentinels have a lot of lvl 32 itens been dropped so far, our side has 0. Literally 0.

We should atleast have a reward for the defeated side, maybe half of the dungeon time.

That kind of problem just deepens the unbalance. Eveyday theres players changing faction because of those problems.

Please do something, or soon enough there will only be Sentinels. Atleast on BR-TOURMALINE.

As much as some people think that doesn't matter ,to me and a lot of people i know, the faction/war is a incredibly important part of this game, and is what makes it stand apart from most mobile rpgs, which are mostly generic copycats. Don't let it end.

I'm aware of how difficult it must be to change the situation on its entirety, but something has to be done, and fast.

Maybe give players from the minor faction an advantage, a faction buff, a exp/gp permanent buff, something to incentivize people going to that faction.

:uhuh:  I still have hope for this game.

Edited by Luan Borges

In the U.S. sapphire we are outnumbered (I'd say 4-8/1) and we actually defended the entire war making it 0:0

Edited by Drakoknight

Just now, Drakoknight said:

In the U.S. sapphire we are outnumbered (I'd say 4-8/1) and we actually defended the entire war making it 0/0

We do the same here, defending is possible. As long as everyone focus on defense. But thats not the problem.

Just now, Luan Borges said:

We do the same here, defending is possible. As long as everyone focus on defense. But thats not the problem.

Yea trying to attack is the problem

3 hours ago, Luan Borges said:

On my server, the numbers of players is completely unbalanced, SENTINELS outnumber us by 4 to 1.

And that generates a vicious cicle.  They have more players, so its easier for guilds to get 100 active or atleast partially active players, and have more players participating in events.

So, more people active equals more people farming, more drops, cheaper prices. More people buying mcoins on that faction, which leads to mcoins itens being cheaper.

And consequntly guilds make more GP, leveling up faster.

In most guild vs guild situations there are rewards for top 10, which gives us atleast the chance to get a reward. But on Mermen trials, we literally cannot win.

Because we are always outnumbered and defeated, so while Sentinels have a lot of lvl 32 itens been dropped so far, our side has 0. Literally 0.

We should atleast have a reward for the defeated side, maybe half of the dungeon time.

That kind of problem just deepens the unbalance. Eveyday theres players changing faction because of those problems.

Please do something, or soon enough there will only be Sentinels. Atleast on BR-TOURMALINE.

As much as some people think that doesn't matter ,to me and a lot of people i know, the faction/war is a incredibly important part of this game, and is what makes it stand apart from most mobile rpgs, which are mostly generic copycats. Don't let it end.

I'm aware of how difficult it must be to change the situation on its entirety, but something has to be done, and fast.

Maybe give players from the minor faction an advantage, a faction buff, a exp/gp permanent buff, something to incentivize people going to that faction.

:uhuh:  I still have hope for this game.

That's a good point. I believe that half of the time should be fair enough. 

Bring 5-15 wardens to war, mc losses

Seeker having fast running skill (forgot name) + sea fast walk equip + rat minion with speed run buff, win 1st stage of merman trial without any trouble ( this is quite a system failure here, since no mc character can't outdo seeker running speed)

I don't know what to say man, all I would say is life on sea pearl is hard like no other

12 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

this is quite a system failure here, since no mc character can't outdo seeker running speed

DKs could have a horse... why not?

12 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

People has asked for mounts for a long time

It would be a specific and unique skill, like Mage's Aura of Fire, that is the only active damage skill

Edited by Khrone

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

It would be a specific and unique skill, like Mage's Aura of Fire, that is the only active damage skill

With our luck Sentinel's would complain about it being op and cry until the devs nerf it into oblivion

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Seeker having fast running skill (forgot name) + sea fast walk equip + rat minion with speed run buff, win 1st stage of merman trial without any trouble ( this is quite a system failure here, since no mc character can't outdo seeker running speed)

he can run wherever he wants but as soon as he gets the crown all this is canceled.

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

With our luck Sentinel's would complain about it being op and cry until the devs nerf it into oblivion

Horse's speed would be the same as player xD

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Horse's speed would be the same as player xD

That's not good if a elf can run as fast as a horse. I would actually say just make actual mounts and have shape shift skills for speed