Ugruck,the businessman.(for fun)

Ugruck,the pervert businessman.

Hello there! i'm Ugruck...the owner of the tavern.

I'm a hard worker, every day i wake up at 7am...

Isn't easy to manage my tavern...

Especially cleaning the bathroom.

Everyday, drunk people are used to urinate on the floor :facepalm: and others are used to shit :bad: :rofl:

Some of them only pay me at the end of month,this way is hard to pay my bills.

The Highlanders and the undead people (known as Forsaken) are my loyal costumers,the funny thing is....the undead like drinking blood...so,i have to hire someone to hunt boars and wolves to get blood for them :diablo: ...and i use Heart of boars and animal fat to prepare the sausage and some appetizer.

The weekend is the best in my bussiness...people from all over Irselnort come to my tavern (except the elves and those "chosen")

On friday and saturday night,all my waitresses and hostess working without bra(i mean...topless :blush: )and my costumers love it(the men of course) ;D

On sunday,they come to watch the TV (the UAFC - Ultimate Arena-Fighter Championship)and drink my imported Vodka :drinks: .

At the end of the day...i'm richer....really tired....and sad when i remember that tomorrow is monday :cray: and all will start again.

Yes, we discuss,we fight sometimes but we all are friends...and i will be here in my tavern until i die...to entertain my friends and see their face of happines :friends:

Regards Ugruck.

P.S.: Dont forget...next friday if you buy one bottle of Ale...i gift you another

And, there will be the openning of VIP'S Area.....50k/hour (open bar)...pm in game

minimum, you should have 1000 character :bad:

@The Soldier

go to this site http://www.edsouza.net/contador-de-caracteres-online ....copy my text...paste...click on " calcular "

@Maleshaman

thnx....i'm confused about story...i may change something

thnx for feeedback.....and forgive my confuse "English"

:yahoo: Bra-less waitresses :yahoo: Haha, Your story is good, I`m not sure if it has 1000characters tho (Letters)

But its sure a fun story.

ps: I never trusted Ungruck, He looked scary at my female characters!

o_O im wrong, im reliaze now, my story more than 5000 charachter, lol and its not finish. and i see, many player create more than 5000 charachter

:facepalm: and story still not done :wacko: , I want create it like campign story :'( , but charater limited :cray:

:'( :cray:

i was read "word", not characters

58810_.png

lol

I always knew Ugruck was a total sleaze! This proves all of my suspicions!  :rofl:

;D ...thnx for reading

Ey man, srry to say but the rule is to make a story about a monster not a tavern keeper xD

character: monster, miniboss or even quest NPC. You should tell the story about the day of that character, about its life and adventures!

today, i do 2x ugruck quest :rofl: , he gve me big ale ;D

lol mr bean :rofl:

Ey man, srry to say but the rule is to make a story about a monster not a tavern keeper xD

Looks like someone isn't paying attention to the rules.

yesterday is the last day

hope u win :diablo: