gm why some ppl cant send info abt item in world chat

XXxwarlockxXX

Because they are still using the old version of the game on pc. v3.5

no thats nt the reason bro legionn cuz here in the 1st pic m cing u that i got v3.6 in the 2nd u can c the item tested sword in the 3rd pic u can c that thats item nt able 2 sent 2 the world cht  ::)  n bro legionn  ;D  no 1 can use v3.5 cuz even if any1 ws going 2 use it the game will tell him that u hv 2 download the new update

[/size]

[/size]

[/size]Info m nt only talking 2 legionn m talking 2 u all :) 

56723_.jpg

56724_.jpg

56725_.jpg

Its about time they did it too.Stop your crying.. its not trade chat. If you want to link items for trade... use trade chat.. if you want to show off your items, use trade chat or PM.

The less ability to link items in world chat the less likely it will turn into trade chat. Keep up the good work dev's.

The less ability to link items in world chat the less likely it will turn into trade chat. Keep up the good work dev's.

Lol 1st u crying here and 2nd m telling some ppl can send .Easy info about item in world chat.  See up u crying ppl xd

Lol 1st u crying here and 2nd m telling some ppl can send .Easy info about item in world chat.  See up u crying ppl xd

Your first post was a cry.

And my post was a congratulations to the dev team.

If they stop all links via world chat.. the world will be round again.

Cya and... Viva no linkage via world chat! \(^0^)/

Your first post was a cry.

And my post was a congratulations to the dev team.

If they stop all links via world chat.. the world will be round again.

Cya and... Viva no linkage via world chat! \(^0^)/

dnt  spam  here  and  u  cry  2nd  here  ok :aggressive: ;D ;D

dnt  spam  here  and  u  cry  2nd  here  ok :aggressive: ;D ;D

Lmao you dont like people posting an opposite opinion? And where exactly was I crying? O_o

IDK, because theirs a SPECIFIC TRADE CHAT for item selling/trading and item linking. World chat was not a ment as a spam where ever you are at the moment trade chat like it became. We have a trade chat, USE IT.

IDK, because theirs a SPECIFIC TRADE CHAT for item selling/trading and item linking. World chat was not a ment as a spam where ever you are at the moment trade chat like it became. We have a trade chat, USE IT.

yes  u  r  right  but  i  say some  ppl  can  send  info  abou  item in world  chat

yes  u  r  right  but  i  say some  ppl  can  send  info  abou  item in world  chat

They havent updated yet to new version of the game i guess.

I had no problem to play with the old version. It only didn't show the guild point-rewards in the quests, so i updated.