HIND Guild stolen by AZPEN(take action)

XHEROX

ADMIN AND DEVS TAKE ON ACTION ON HIND GUILD.

AZPEN STOLEN HIND GUILD.ALL REQUESTS THAT GIVE HIND GUILD TO DHARMXVEER(WHO IS ORIGINAL LEADER OF HIND GUILD).

Please they all are gud freiends and they loving thier hind named guild so much,also we removing scamers like these azpen.

so take action on azpen (level 11 paladin),penfriend(mc level 17).

we waiting for your reply....

more info click this link..http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86380.new#new

Yaa That noob 11lvl pala AZPEN scam our guild :cray: ........... i was kicking him i wrongly set him leader :facepalm: .......... then he kick alll members........

psl take some action.

Dharmxveer- 20lvl Ranger (Leader of HIND guild)

Romeiio- 20lvl Shaman

Darkxaries- 20 lvl Blade Dancer

Avangerrr- 16 lvl Paladin

ADMIN AND DEVS TAKE ON ACTION ON HIND GUILD.

AZPEN STOLEN HIND GUILD.ALL REQUESTS THAT GIVE HIND GUILD TO DHARMXVEER(WHO IS ORIGINAL LEADER OF HIND GUILD).

Please they all are gud freiends and they loving thier hind named guild so much,also we removing scamers like these azpen.

so take action on azpen (level 11 paladin),penfriend(mc level 17).

we waiting for your reply....

more info click this link..http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86380.new#new

Idc about the hind guild due to horrow = ruler a noob ranger and mage who act pro by being rude to other players just because he has full lvl 18 he thinks hes pro e.e + i beat him in arena easy 4-6 hit kill the only player i respect in your guild is nagur and some indians are scammers like babli and the ♥♥♥♥♥ ashlon scammed my 300k and 20 set arena tick

And if ruler or horror and ashlon in your guild :) im glad you got scammed because your guild deserves it

Darkzain u r 0............. so keep ur feelings in ur ass hole 8) ....... and dont try to mess with me its mine Guild :dirol:

Dharmxveer- 20lvl Ranger

Darkzain u r 0............. so keep ur feelings in ur ass hole 8) ....... and dont try to mess with me its mine Guild :dirol:

Dharmxveer- 20lvl Ranger

Dharm i respect u  but most people in your guild i dont

Idc about the hind guild due to horrow = ruler a noob ranger and mage who act pro by being rude to other players just because he has full lvl 18 he thinks hes pro e.e + i beat him in arena easy 4-6 hit kill the only player i respect in your guild is nagur and some indians are scammers like babli and the ♥♥♥♥♥ ashlon scammed my 300k and 20 set arena tick

And if ruler or horror and ashlon in your guild :) im glad you got scammed because your guild deserves it

DARKZAIN u  still  kid  :aggressive:  ik  here  many  scmmers but  why  u  say  all  time  some  indians  scmmers  only  tell  name  who  scamers  if  u  want  any  problem  to  scmmers  go  post  name  in  scmmers  list  post  ;)  but  next  time  dnt  tell  some  indians  scmmers  i  mean  dnt  tell  country  name coz  here  many  scmmers  and  not  all  belong  to  india  and  darkzain  grow  man  ;)  and  we  dnt  need  ur  sympathy coz  u  alredy  balim  our  country  ;) ;)  just  like  samlor  a  scmmer but  i  didnt  tell  his  country  name i  told  samolr  scmmer  scmmer see  screen  shot  ;D  and  1more  think  u also  scmmer  u  scmme nouii  all  know  so  dnt  be  oversmart  ;)  next  time  think  and  comment  :give_rose:  i  just  say  dnt  include  country  name 

and  DEV  if  possible  pls  return  back  our  GUILD tx ;)

DARKZAIN u  still  kid  :aggressive:  ik  here  many  scmmers but  why  u  say  all  time  some  indians  scmmers  only  tell  name  who  scamers  if  u  want  any  problem  to  scmmers  go  post  name  in  scmmers  list  post  ;)  but  next  time  dnt  tell  some  indians  scmmers  i  mean  dnt  tell  country  name coz  here  many  scmmers  and  not  all  belong  to  india  and  darkzain  grow  man  ;)  and  we  dnt  need  ur  sympathy coz  u  alredy  balim  our  country  ;) ;)  just  like  samlor  a  scmmer but  i  didnt  tell  his  country  name i  told  samolr  scmmer  scmmer see  screen  shot  ;D  and  1more  think  u also  scmmer  u  scmme nouii  all  know  so  dnt  be  oversmart  ;)  next  time  think  and  comment  :give_rose:  i  just  say  dnt  include  country  name 

and  DEV  if  possible  pls  return  back  our  GUILD tx ;)

Funny how did i even scam nouie %) jheez i couldnt off e.e i dont scam ask crossfit

Funny how did i even scam nouie %) jheez i couldnt off e.e i dont scam ask crossfit

lol  darkzain  half  elfs  know  u  r  saccmer  but  not  prooff  :blush:

lol  darkzain  half  elfs  know  u  r  saccmer  but  not  prooff  :blush:

%) if im a scammer why isn't there any proof? Bring the proof i would love to see it :)

Juniorcel acused me of being a scamer now he doesn't say shit because its not true

XD indians gona hate

%) if im a scammer why isn't there any proof? Bring the proof i would love to see it :)

Juniorcel acused me of being a scamer now he doesn't say shit because its not true

XD indians gona hate

DARKZAIN u  relly  so  dmub  kid  u  again  say  country  name  coz  u  ppl  dnt  know  abt  country  resepect  btw  again  say  grow  up  kid  darkzain xd  u  ppl  just  used  to  country  name  coz  u  forever  noob  0  mind  dharm  is  really  gud  say  u  r  still  0  lol  darzain  :crazy: :clapping: 

[glow=red,2,300]GROW UP KID DARKZAIN[/glow][/s]

DARKZAIN u  relly  so  dmub  kid  u  again  say  country  name  coz  u  ppl  dnt  know  abt  country  resepect  btw  again  say  grow  up  kid  darkzain xd  u  ppl  just  used  to  country  name  coz  u  forever  noob  0  mind  dharm  is  really  gud  say  u  r  still  0  lol  darzain  :crazy: :clapping: 

[glow=red,2,300]GROW UP KID DARKZAIN[/glow]

[/s]

nerd and learn English lol yup im a 16 year old kid :) idc if you  call me a noob all i know im x10 better then u people even know im a better player then u

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86388.0

u will never be the best druid i have achieved to be one of the best bds on eu server and a very good player i am not being big headed due to +10 im just saying that im a way better player then u

nerd and learn English lol yup im a 16 year old kid :) idc if you  call me a noob all i know im x10 better then u people even know im a better player then u

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86388.0

u will never be the best druid i have achieved to be one of the best bds on eu server and a very good player i am not being big headed due to +10 im just saying that im a way better player then u

u  better  then  me  ofc  coz  am  not  mcs  dog  like  u  :wacko:    and  2nd  who  say  my  druid  best  am  not  best  but  can  be  just  wait  4  update  and  u  think  u  have  +10  u  pro  :dirol: :dirol: yes  pro  but  + mcs  dog  hahahahaha

u  cant  be  beeter  than  me  but  in  dream  coz  i  have  lots  of  gud  friends  and  i  resept  all  gud  plyers but  again  m  saying  m  not  like  u  dog  mcs 

XD indians gona hate

Stop being a ducking racist. Just because 1 or 2 indian player scammed you, you cannot generalize all Indians as scammers. This is just plain wrong. I don't play on elf side so i don't know those guys and i am sorry for your loss but you cannot blame all "Indians" for this.

You know most of the terrorist are muslims but most of the muslims are not Terrorist and no one should blame any innocent muslim for terrorism. There are so many muslims who are nice people, like say for example hassn .

You got my point , right.  :)

Don't take name of my country again in a bad way  ;)

Stop being a ♥♥♥♥ing racist. Just because 1 or 2 indian player scammed you, you cannot generalize all Indians as scammers. This is just plain wrong. I don't play on elf side so i don't know those guys and i am sorry for your loss but you cannot blame all "Indians" for this.

You know most of the terrorist are muslims but most of the muslims are not Terrorist and no one should blame any innocent muslim for terrorism. There are so many muslims who are nice people, like say for example hassn .

:good:

GM and devs u not take any action on that? :facepalm:

Just tell us we get our guild back or not? :(

you will definetly get it,but you must put a ticket to devs.go support thread,giv info(not like new post/topic)

lol this is stupid. Your a racist.  :bad:

Stop being a ♥♥♥♥ing racist. Just because 1 or 2 indian player scammed you, you cannot generalize all Indians as scammers. This is just plain wrong. I don't play on elf side so i don't know those guys and i am sorry for your loss but you cannot blame all "Indians" for this.

You know most of the terrorist are muslims but most of the muslims are not Terrorist and no one should blame any innocent muslim for terrorism. There are so many muslims who are nice p :good: eople, like say for example hassn .

:search:

Actually,Devs can't and won't do a shit about it,Any loss of item,guild....etc that was done with a normal in-game proccess can't be reversed,I really doupt devs may do anything about it,well it is a lesson to you to look what button are you pressing next time.l