SAY UR MIND :- WHY U UPSET ABOUT EYIT, IF NOT, THEN WHY NOT... EYIT IS CHAMP

Eyituoyof

What is our sincere opinions of EYIT?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is our sincere opinions of EYIT?

• Omg Eyit again!, dude stfu u'r a chimp and u should be in a cage with other chimps, no one wants to hear ur blah blah blah, monkey sounds.
    • I'm one of those people who loves EYIT and i gotta admit, EYIT is a really cool guy.
    • Hmmm, i think i'll move over to something else, this is totally not worth my time
    • EYIT is the one and only true CHAMP and hes also sexy
    • Eyit is a CHIMP, he makes so many jungle noises. This dude is incapable of making intelligible sentences, at this point we should all be laughing at him, he a stupid loser.

Um, guys dont listen to Azebu, hes just trying to scare u guys... u know what, show him u'r tougher, that u have what it takes ;D

Um, guys dont listen to Azebu, hes just trying to scare u guys... u know what, show him u'r tougher, that u have what it takes ;D

u forgot to mention ur the CHAMP.

u forgot to mention ur the CHAMP.

Well thanks ::) its ok, u can also say it and it will make me feel good if u do :give_rose:

A few words I may say, but for you is not the day, you think it will go your way, but Eyit will die and stay, go to hell Eyit your a chump, I know you live in a dump, and your head looks like a lump, the only dance you know is the booty bump

-Poem by: The Truth You Can't Handle

A few words I may say, but for you is not the day, you think it will go your way, but Eyit will die and stay, go to hell Eyit your a chump, I know you live in a dump, and your head looks like a lump, the only dance you know is the booty bump

-Poem by: The Truth You Can't Handle

Its interesting when noobs try to mask the truth with many lame noise, so ima speak for this retard.

What he meant to say is that, hes so miserable cause he a stupid retard and hes also quite upset that EYIT is CHAMP (thats me 8)) and he wants to let everyone know hes a really good candidate for one of the idiots i would be profiling in the near future ;D

Its interesting when noobs try to mask the truth with many lame noise, so ima speak for this retard.

What he meant to say is that, hes so miserable cause he a stupid retard and hes also quite upset that EYIT is CHAMP (thats me 8)) and he wants to let everyone know hes a really good candidate for one of the idiots i would be profiling in the near future ;D

hmmm, i may have to work on my constructive criticism, hopefully with the next post ::)

Thank u, and once again im ur Host,  the CHAMP, EYIT 8)

Why is this topic still alive?

Because even at the zoo chimps get their own cage, and people come to visit

You need one of those:

Опубликованное фото

It might actually give a damn to what you say

Eyit: "Mirror mirror on the wall..."

Mirror: "UUgh yes eyit for the 500th time... your the prettiest chimp of them all"

You need one of those:

Опубликованное фото

It might actually give a damn to what you say

Are you trying to scare him  :wacko:

A poll with two vote options has been added, choose the option or options that you deem suitable.

LMAO AMAZING!!! :rofl: EYIT SHOTS! HE SCORES!! EYIT IS CHAMP!!! :yahoo:

However u put it, somethings just cant be CHANGED, and i only just started 8) .... EYIT RULES!!!! :yahoo:

hmmm, i may have to work on my constructive criticism, hopefully with the next post ::)

Thank u, and once again im ur Host,  the CHAMP, EYIT 8)

What he meant to say is that, hes so miserable cause he a stupid retard and hes also quite upset that EYIT is CHAMP (thats me 8) ) and he wants to let everyone know hes a really good candidate for one of the idiots i would be profiling in the near future ;D

EYIT CHAMP, loved by many, respected by all.... YEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH :yahoo:

Can I hunt you down when i return? btw wich faction-class do you play?

Yes, u can try and hunt me down and i play mostly on elf side, i have one lvl 20, four lvl 18s, one lvl 15

eyit in my mind u are champ and well.....

haters gotta hate but let it be so they got nothin better :blush: :blush: ::) ::)

True bro and thanks alot for the support :drinks: , love u too man no homo :give_rose:

don't you think its getting lame?

Arstotalice was once ask "what is the truth that shouldn't be told?" he said "a man compilment for his self"

don't you think its getting lame?

Arstotalice was once ask "what is the truth that shouldn't be told?" he said "a man compilment for his self"

True bro and thanks alot for the support :drinks: , love u too man no homo :give_rose:

*COUGH*HOMOOOO*COUGH*

Dude the reason why u'r upset is so obvious, this was a post i made awhile ago, and check out the first person to comment on it,

52497_.png

lol Titus actually posted a pic about himself being the #1 idiot ;D

Eyit has no mind, he only thinks of a time, even though he is fag, he will kidnap a cat in a bag, and he trys to be cool by making his pants sag, he has no way to stop, no wonder he wanted to slap a cop, but all he does when he sleeps is dream of a song that will pop, he just can't beat my poems!

Poem By: The Truth You Can't Handle