EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

this shit went intirely gay with new mods,can't flame,can't rage on devs,can't start a drama,can't off topic,can't spam,even the hellshit bro was terminated,off to enjoy the least bit of freedom left in suggestions board :snorlax:

xD @mechafeel

its a nice way of saying your grammar needs work if youre going to disrespect someone in their native language

this shit went intirely gay with new mods,can't flame,can't rage on devs,can't start a drama,can't off topic,can't spam,even the hellshit bro was terminated,off to enjoy the least bit of freedom left in suggestions board :snorlax: xD @mechafeel

are you implying you cant have fun without breaking the rules?  :(

its a nice way of saying your grammar needs work if youre going to disrespect someone in their native language

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101958.0

Doubt lexi would have kept it without deleting if she was the mod of that board,even though it is simple,clear and precise,no one can disagree with it as everyone wanted balanced classes and new weapon,what current mods is are doing surpasses by far just spreading the rules :bomb:

And I think it is frank that Im doing it on purpose,too much ideality will have different effects,notice how my topic attracted raging despite its ultimately simple clumsiness :snorlax:

current mods were assigned due to too many people breaking the rules

now its a game-friendly forum

also why do people on that thread you linked say this?  :facepalm:

Wyf. Why did you change topic name and subject?

even though his spelling sucks he does speak proper english. his sentences make perfect sense in spite of some spelling errors. hardly worth mentioning  ;D

though his spelling sucks

Thanks brah,im touched IM REALLY TOUCHED :bomb:

Anyway,mecha hitten my weak spot,i know my limits and his,my english is just not good for it,no way left to encounter him except getting clumsy :bomb:

have a feel

Anyway,i was sleepy and half my posts were mindducked :bomb:

@swaaz meh,my whole change was from "I wanted to balance classes at warspear" to "I wanted to add new weapon at warspear" xD

Anyway,who wants to take me afew screenshots with his priest and let me use them for my guide :bomb:,credit will be given and the list of my requested sses is so simple :snorlax:

Na bra screw off

lol im only kidding

sure I can help but Im waiting for my other baatery to get some charge

WS drains too much and i have low battery already

xD

Here is the list,anyone who volunteer is welcomed since some screenshots are hard to take,just take the ones you can at your free time,no hardcore HD 3d quality needed xD

The List

Wai u delete my post :' (

Srsly,wth lol? Just delete when u receive a report :snorlax:

Thanks brah,im touched IM REALLY TOUCHED :bomb:

Anyway,mecha hitten my weak spot,i know my limits and his,my english is just not good for it,no way left to encounter him except getting clumsy :bomb:

Anyway,i was sleepy and half my posts were mind♥♥♥♥ed :bomb:

@swaaz meh,my whole change was from "I wanted to balance classes at warspear" to "I wanted to add new weapon at warspear" xD

Anyway,who wants to take me afew screenshots with his priest and let me use them for my guide :bomb: ,credit will be given and the list of my requested sses is so simple :snorlax:

well you do miss spell (not sure how to type this word and to lazy to google it) but what i meant was.. your english is good, if english isnt ur native language then people shouldnt judge just because u miss spell a few words as long as ur speech is understandable ( plus u speak better than 95% of the people who arent from an english speaking country)  ::)

Wow

xD

Here is the list,anyone who volunteer is welcomed since some screenshots are hard to take,just take the ones you can at your free time,no hardcore HD 3d quality needed xD

The List

Wai u delete my post :' (

Srsly,wth lol? Just delete when u receive a report :snorlax:

If i was supposed to delete posts only when they were reported, the forum would've been in a terrible state.

hey, sure, I think someone has done it already tho lol

I wanted record 2 necros cycling nightmares on same target in arena or pvp cave and leave them sleeping til they rage quit

hey, sure, I think someone has done it already tho lol

I wanted record 2 necros cycling nightmares on same target in arena or pvp cave and leave them sleeping til they rage quit

more fun dual druids cycling roots and killing with only bees. me and juni did that to so many shamans.

thats also a part of why Jayrox stalks me  ;D

XD

Or just get a Rogue and 2 shot the dude.

/boss

to do that I would have to use book of oblivion first.

and Im 78.2163848263527237⑩62% sure I will keep him at lv14

@zeth I think it is far more than just spelling,try to have a convo with me at midnight lol :snorlax:

@Lex So when I try to start a drama with jayrox you only warn me,but when I have a casual convo with terms like "wtf" or "gay" without offending anyone you delete it?

I think they could have used a better filter than mods then,you don't just randomly delete posts with flaming,you delete posts that OFFEND others even if it didn't have any flames :snorlax:

@mecha Yep,can u do me those 8 before 19th this month?

I will see what I can do, but IDK if i will be able to complete the obstacle course.

right now Im using usb tethering from hotspot to laptop because my phone's charging/usb port is screwed, So I have to use an external charger that I got from ebay and I have to wait for the battery to charge. I keep falling into cycles where the battery Im using dies faster than the spares charge, and I keep flipping semi-dead batteries until they are all dead  :crazy:

sorry I know my novels arent as good as your bibles but I tried  :cray:

89317_.jpg

Brah,don't even bother trying,the drama hoe place needs natural born bosses :bomb:

about the sses,don't push yourself,i really didn't read that battery shit lol,but i wasn't planing to put sses anyway,just thought about it then decided to passivly ask since the guide look a bit clear moar with sses :D

:snorlax:

Feel lesson #2 the worst kind of dramas when all the fire gets mixed up and you realise it only after you annihilate your own comrades :snorlax: even worse when it is type 1 from the core yet u get blinded that it is type 2 -_-