EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

hello ABC @}-I want to ask if u may invite me into your guilds I share my cookies with u  ;D I help spam ani maybe xd reply please :) kova best *-* haha ^.^

Live the life u love, love the life u live

Shaman Disgrace, level 20, wanna be in guild abc,

Asking: "Will you invite me, please?"

I know, someone think about me as i am bad one, but i am changing myself everyday to good, what i ve done before wrong, i trying to erase and become better, if you can give me a chance, i ll be glad to try, this will be one more right step to right direction in my ws life, here, with you. Contact me on game or on forum, i ll be waiting as on christmas.

Sincerely, Shaman.

rape in peace

Rape and peace do not connect. Sad

R.I.P In Peace, my greatest vocaloid ally, may Luka interview you

If you know what i mean

She doesn't interview mere mortals :/

I dont either understand if you know R.I.P means Rest in Peace

Or r.i.p in peace is some hipster way to say it now

This is a feel i havent felt since i was a first feeler

Btw BUKKAKE guild lonely

Guys, I felt you for a moment but I lost the feelsation

Also ill be deleting some old posts here, drama related

the one who started ofc. took ya long enough :)

the one who started ofc. took ya long enough :)

Not doing it because of what you think so

Just doing it because i feel it's right to

If you still want to continue any past grude might aswell delete your post everytime it's to bring up something

Edit~ Slowly cleaning Legends drama, damn, there were some funny moments, tried to reserve some that weren't rule breaking whatsoever, check yourselves. Anyhow, tomorrow again, this thread is huge

Not doing it because of what you think so

Just doing it because i feel it's right to

If you still want to continue any past grude might aswell delete your post everytime it's to bring up something

Edit~ Slowly cleaning Legends drama, damn, there were some funny moments, tried to reserve some that weren't rule breaking whatsoever, check yourselves. Anyhow, tomorrow again, this thread is huge

censorship?

I dont either understand if you know R.I.P means Rest in Peace

Or r.i.p in peace is some hipster way to say it now

This is a feel i havent felt since i was a first feeler

Btw BUKKAKE guild lonely

you post memes all day and dont know about r.i.p. in peace?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

you post memes all day and dont know about r.i.p. in peace?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We all like his memes :tease: .

Thats gr8! Azebu i like having my h8r m8! Really :)

And no i dont swaaz i could have looked it up but i didnt yet i was hoping to live the net life without using google for this

Still haven't

Thats gr8! Azebu i like having my h8r m8! Really :)

I'm always there for you bby

Honestly though, you spam them way too much. If you'd post one when something really deserved a feel image, it would be k. But just spamming feels because "hey guys I want you to feel feels now", it became stale. You're beating a dead horse now.

I know, someone think about me as i am bad one, but i am changing myself everyday to good, what i ve done before wrong, i trying to erase and become better, if you can give me a chance, i ll be glad to try, this will be one more right step to right direction in my ws life, here, with you. Contact me on game or on forum, i ll be waiting as on christmas.

Sincerely, Shaman.

I'm always there for you bby

Honestly though, you spam them way too much. If you'd post one when something really deserved a feel image, it would be k. But just spamming feels because "hey guys I want you to feel feels now", it became stale. You're beating a dead horse now.

I have been waiting for this one. Thx

Опубликованное фото

Just to be the one who felt a 1000 times to feel down at your post

Truth is i love the feel meme more than any i have ever seen and this horse deserves to be beat

I'll stop eventually

We dont know you and we dont inv randon people like others guilds does e.e you will need to show how you are not only playing thats not important.

Atm , my vote is no

anyways im not playing im "retired" 

except some nights when im alone and with free time sometimes play :blush:

And please dont request again we saw the first time.

Sincerely, Shaman.

Sincerely, Shaman.

Sincerely, Shaman.

pm shitzo ingame for inv, and good luck with that

i see ppl watch SAO many Kirito avatars and other stuff..well its not suprising first melle hero.Sad ws is not like SAO...

i think i have SAO complexion starting to live for mmo but all mmos in entire world cant be like SAO i dint complain about vrmmo but about system in Allfheim we hv magic,but still spell on second play...What i want to say?

IDK i just miss good times in games ,even offline ones.Mone rules this ducking world not skills...hail riches...

and i dont fell your fells coz is boring to feel nothing to FIL ...