EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

And you are related to that how?

You also act as if you knew her, which I doubt you do and I surely doubt we all do.

Iirc, she had Mod experience from another forum and that was for YEARS.

Yasir made it pretty clear he wanted to start drama, I think it's pretty obvious from his previous posts, if you read them.

You aren't a part of this topic, no one called you, yet you came in and said she has no experience, which is insulting. It was uncalled for, no one asked for it and I, the OP of this topic, didn't ask nor wanted it from any other forum user.

You both started the drama, if you deny that then you're just showing how big and selfish your ego is. I bet Lexi would admit she also added wood to the fire at start.

The only way to say you did not start a drama is if you had enough balls to apologize before you added wood to the fire.

And THIS is a TOPIC made by ME for ABC on a FORUM.

If you are going to use that excuse to start drama here then follow it, since this is a forum, follow the topics, this is ABC topic so then you'll have to find a bash on Egoist topic and post how she has no experience at being a mod there.

I think I made it clear. You made the first post that started the drama. Yasir made it clear he wanted drama, even on other topics.  This is a topic I made for ABC guild.

I think either anyone of you three have any excuses. A drama is a drama, you add wood to the fire then you are starting a drama.

Now stick to the program. Any posts that doesn't belong here will be reported and probably deleted.

And just like I said, Swaaz trolling but he isn't starting any drama and I found it quite funny aswell.

Nuff with drama, group hug or gtfo. Simple as that.

Anyways, I'm out. Improper posts about the drama after this will be useless. If you're gonna post something then don't repeat the things we've just uncovered.

It's pretty clear all 3 of you are guilty, if you want explanations then I'd gladly tell you what your ego has blinded from you. Atleast Lexi was good enought to not bash on anyone at start, she just deleted a post of Yasir which was insulting and flaming then he complains after he made it clear that he was gonna start drama. We all have egos and we all get blinded, it's only human nature. Denying just shows how bigger and more greedy your's is.

And you are related to that how?

You also act as if you knew her, which I doubt you do and I surely doubt we all do.

Iirc, she had Mod experience from another forum and that was for YEARS.

Yasir made it pretty clear he wanted to start drama, I think it's pretty obvious from his previous posts, if you read them.

You aren't a part of this topic, no one called you, yet you came in and said she has no experience, which is insulting. It was uncalled for, no one asked for it and I, the OP of this topic, didn't ask nor wanted it from any other forum user.

You both started the drama, if you deny that then you're just showing how big and selfish your ego is. I bet Lexi would admit she also added wood to the fire at start.

The only way to say you did not start a drama is if you had enough balls to apologize before you added wood to the fire.

And THIS is a TOPIC made by ME for ABC on a FORUM.

If you are going to use that excuse to start drama here then follow it, since this is a forum, follow the topics, this is ABC topic so then you'll have to find a bash on Egoist topic and post how she has no experience at being a mod there.

I think I made it clear. You made the first post that started the drama. Yasir made it clear he wanted drama, even on other topics.  This is a topic I made for ABC guild.

I think either anyone of you three have any excuses. A drama is a drama, you add wood to the fire then you are starting a drama.

Now stick to the program. Any posts that doesn't belong here will be reported and probably deleted.

And just like I said, Swaaz trolling but he isn't starting any drama and I found it quite funny aswell.

Nuff with drama, group hug or gtfo. Simple as that.

Anyways, I'm out. Improper posts about the drama after this will be useless. If you're gonna post something then don't repeat the things we've just uncovered.

It's pretty clear all 3 of you are guilty, if you want explanations then I'd gladly tell you what your ego has blinded from you. Atleast Lexi was good enought to not bash on anyone at start, she just deleted a post of Yasir which was insulting and flaming then he complains after he made it clear that he was gonna start drama. We all have egos and we all get blinded, it's only human nature. Denying just shows how bigger and more greedy your's is.

you assume i actually said that with ill intent. wasnt. i read her reply and that answer came to mind. she didnt have to feel offended by it. was there gonna be any dramma if she didnt insult me as a reply? no, there wouldnt. if i could not have said anything? i could and i wouldnt have if i had read the previous posts from yasir (i didnt). didnt think she'd even feel offended by that. fac is, if it came from any other person she "knows" it wouldnt have such a sad reply.

(about the picture, found it on memegenerator.net, didnt make it myslef. found it funny

89399_.jpg

you assume i actually said that with ill intent. wasnt. i read her reply and that answer came to mind. she didnt have to feel offended by it. was there gonna be any dramma if she didnt insult me as a reply? no, there wouldnt. if i could not have said anything? i could and i wouldnt have if i had read the previous posts from yasir (i didnt). didnt think she'd even feel offended by that. fac is, if it came from any other person she "knows" it wouldnt have such a sad reply.

(about the picture, found it on memegenerator.net, didnt make it myslef. found it funny

what merc is trying to say is

89404_.png

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=61051.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89678.15

Two drama topics pick freely.

Oh yeah and hi everyone.

How you doin'?

:facepalm:

Wew,I used to rampage badly with fires to get a good drama,now it seems forums are gazolinated wood logs waiting for any spark to start the ignition :facepalm:

I dunno what do people get from my posts,but I held no intention to start a drama nor offend anyone,people may got me wronge,i didn't say that lexi is a bad mod,i just said that she is overdoing it,she is pushing herself in a splendid way to take everything seriously as if it was a real job,it would be a praise from some views,and I wouldn't have said it to any random mod.

I'm not even sure why did everyone get fired up for a drama just because of my half-jokkingly post towards lexi,and about the drama thing,reread my post and you will realise that I simply stated that MY OTHER POST IN OTHER TOPIC was ment to start a drama with JAYROX,no post of mine in here was ment to spark anything.

I'm sorry for starting the drama,I like to talk lightly with others and I didn't see anyone offended nor displeased from my posts for the last week,didn't expect such a thing suddenly.

Well,guess it can't be helped,I just do no good with others,at least I'm now sure of my choice,was a fun and refreshing week of spamming after monthes of quiting forum despite that I simply ignored any chance of someone snapping.

Sorry for the drama,sorry for the novel,may peace remine sustained and ceya for afew monthes :give_rose:

well just because we dont get paid doensnt meant we shouldnt take our jobs seriously. if you volunteer to do something it doesnt mean you get to do a half-assed job

"Hey Im a firefighter but since Im doing it for free I will sit here while the others put the flames out, and if theres a cat up on a tree I will get him down by throwing rocks at him"

if you need the drama you can watch some american talk shows or "reality"  tv.

no need to start a fire then flee the scene for 6 months, k?

Just some friendly advice, I hope all dramas will stay where they belong.

good day.

Hi all!

I decided to quit the game.. it's boring and nothing to do though..

So i wish u all the best and thanks for everything! Abc wasn't just a guild for me, it was more and still it is!

Maybe i will return when Avondyl comes.. but who knows..

I wish u all the best and take care of urselves!

Nida

Hi all!

So i wish u all the best and thanks for everything! Abc wasn't just a guild for me, it was more and still it is!

Nida

see u around ;D

Hi all!

Nida

bye nadi,

hope we see u back on avyondil update