Minimum Speed For Play ?

crossfit

Question

hello

i'm wondering how much speed  is necessary  for can play ws without dc especially on smarthphone , I need to know,  I am using a 1GB for month but every day I waste 40-50 mb so that´s mean around 20-24 days with best speed without problems , after waste the 1 GB , my company give a minimum speed of 64 kbps  = 3 - 4  kbps from up  . How much is necessary for warspear ? 

Thanks .

12 answers to this question

there is a minimum speed yes its 20kb/sec on phone but ull lag depending on the device cuz each devices has special graphics which requires cnx speed and the lowest is nokia symbiam and highest is laptop i think :) but u can play gd and no lag on a 25-30kb/sec ;) have fun

Why WS available on small screen Devices  :facepalm: >:D :crazy: SUPER LAG ♥♥♥♥

I have 2-4mbit dl and 0.3mbit upl with my Sony and 3g turbo connection, it still gives me lag positions and attack speed delays in arena  :unknw:

I have 2-4mbit dl and 0.3mbit upl with my Sony and 3g turbo connection, it still gives me lag positions and attack speed delays in arena  :unknw:

It could be your ping or Warspear's server.

Speed has nothing to do with it, I got 90 kbps speed with WiFi and a slower WiFi with 20 kbps speed, I get the same results playing Warspear, both with 20 ping I get instant crossing and no delays.

To check your ping use something that only tracks your ping cause downloading and uploading sometimes affects it, just like me.

I use CMD: ping -t google.com and it's pretty accurate for me.

My phone has around 150 kbps speed when downloading but sometimes has problem connecting to the game

so yeah, it's the ping that you should be worrying about.

well spanish told me that at one point devs/mods told him all servers are located in Chicago, IL USA. And my speed test app only supply me with servers within the EU. When i run a speed test against stockholm located servers i get around 2-4mbit dl and 0.3bit upl and ping 233ms and thats with 3g. Supreme told me he gets half crappy performance too with his 3g connections, 4g works for him, but not 3g. I get alot better ping hooked on to a WiFi router, but for some unexplained reason my WiFi likes to get random "reconnecting to server" every now and then, and thats wierd cause the WiFi hook-up is alot faster and more stable then 3g, but i tend to not use WiFi cause i never now when its going to disconnect on me  :unknw:

my internet is 1mb speed when it exceeds the limit is reduced to 32kbps .. and for me to play normally *-*

my internet is 1mb speed when it exceeds the limit is reduced to 32kbps .. and for me to play normally *-*

But for me crossing can be a long wait xD how much do you delay in seconds for cross a area? anyway I have the double than you e.e 64kbps when I finish the 1gb  idk just wait till day 20 and know what happen  :pardon: