Open and share more accounts

godshare

I'm a player from eu mc , There are serious problems in both arenas ,player god jaan lyzoic greed sexiest dim all of these problems exist,I have a screenshot of evidence now ,player sexiest said he share with god ,I think these players also live together in the real world , They're just trying to avoid official testing , Other game accounts of player god in the previous arena have been blocked by dozens of accounts for 24-hour online , Now they're using the same violations, Before that, I have sent a lot of emails to the official However, they are all a unified reply, and the illegal players have not been punished ,So I had to put their violations on the forum and let all players condemn them ,I also hope that the official will punish these illegal players in time after seeing my 302327954_Thumb640582296376-4d455dee-89f2-3b2d-9e58-5e9b60a70277.png.59b679fb5bf585c55a14d55a54966970.png 

7 hours ago, godshare said:

There are serious problems in both arenas

does that include you using autoclicker last season while we spamming vs your bot users friends? 😄 

this is halirous i wont even bother with you 😄

so what about the ranger on 2x2 1# at this moment? he seemed to be spamming for 22h straight yesterday, this doesnt sound suspicious to you? ah right, hes on ur side so u dont mind? we go there as a guilds not as players, ofc you can expect us all to block. theres more serious problems on botting than fighting itself, autoclicking and botting most problems for months. however bots get punished for 2 weeks mostly then theyre back.. yeah. this ss you have, anyone can notice its just made on humor than being serious, if not you dont have a piece of humor 😄

3 minutes ago, REAPER said:

I don't know what to say...

it's just oblivious google translate ERROR, ignore it

Okay I just wanted to share few ideas about this.

First: It is true that on a written form nobody knows for certain if someone is really breaking rules or he's just playing around, but with all the due respect, it is also true that the screenshot you've posted doesn't even show someone who's breaking rules, but only the "common" chat of disrespect that every opponent in arena uses: it happens in real life and it has always happened on game - devs have put an ignore list for a reason: let's use it 

Second: if this is for real the reason you've written this topic for:

7 hours ago, godshare said:

So I had to put their violations on the forum and let all players condemn them

Then I have to invite you to read our community rules before posting other content like this one. The forum is a place where everyone chats and share their opinions peacefully, and not a place where someone is allowed to pillory another player just because, according to him, he hasn't been punished as he hoped for.

Third: nothing will happen on forum when it comes to punish players, and this has been written several times. I have to redirect you again to the support team: "[email protected]" and to tell them everything you know followed by a screenshot which proves your fact. Those guys are the ones in charge to deal with these things and no one else, especially the players and the whole forum community.

I bid you a nice day!