Quiz of the Day XVIII (was suggested by a secret player)

lallouss

Question

what is the only way to attack chainsless league

guards and buyer ups(all chainless mobs in

general)and make them att even after you do CL

quests and finish them so that you can click on CL

mobs to hit them?

28 answers to this question

Once you turn in Berengar's guards quest in the tavern you can still attack the mobs inside as long as you don't leave the room or log off

I don't know any other ways

but in order to attack a neutral target that you can't attack you need to some how aggro them then relog and they will be marked hostile, only way to do that is to aggro a mob that is linked to them

example, the warlock/mage locket quest at swamp, you aggro the mage/warlock then relog and you can attack the wisps too but can't heal/buff them because they will be marked hostile instead of neutral

this also worked for the demonesses in blackjack

Once you turn in Berengar's guards quest in the tavern you can still attack the mobs inside as long as you don't leave the room or log off

I don't know any other ways

but in order to attack a neutral target that you can't attack you need to some how aggro them then relog and they will be marked hostile, only way to do that is to aggro a mob that is linked to them

example, the warlock/mage locket quest at swamp, you aggro the mage/warlock then relog and you can attack the wisps too but can't heal/buff them because they will be marked hostile instead of neutral

this also worked for the demonesses in blackjack

the secret player wants to answer sange the following

"i said when you can't click on them,and even tryed your idea and it only show the

"attack" button when clicking,but when you click it ,it won't work,it won't do

anything,same like when you attack insane mage in swamps you will be able to cast heal

on the bees attcking you,but when you do it won't do anything,you can click heal on

them,but it won't heal them as long as they are attacking you(the bees) "

Lallouss: im still thinking of it xD :blush:

Hmmmm then I guess I'll go with

You don't.

he replies:

"you do, you had kind of the main idea, the "Link", it is all about being linked. "

Hmmm, there must be a NPC that you could aggro then

I have a couple ideas I'll test later, atm I'm playing on my mobile cause my fat ass brother doesn't know how to use the internet properly

btw can you ask him if it's a class thing, cause I don't wanna waste 30mins on my Rogue testing my ideas

Yes, here's my *sexy* ping right now, I play with that ping 30-50% of the time

Hmmm, there must be a NPC that you could aggro then

I have a couple ideas I'll test later, atm I'm playing on my mobile cause my fat ass brother doesn't know how to use the internet properly

btw can you ask him if it's a class thing, cause I don't wanna waste 30mins on my Rogue testing my ideas

Yes, here's my *sexy* ping right now, I play with that ping 30-50% of the time

lmao yes he/she say it depends on a class thing ;)

ok since none answered,i guess i will have to reveal the answer

as sange said,there should be a moblinked to them to igro them,but sadly there isn't,but what if you get were linked to a guy who can attack CL mobs? here we will only thing about party based skills,and we all know there is just 2: 1) paladin Aura, 2) priests tears

since paladin aura isn't an offensive skill,i go for priests tears,so here is how you do the trick

1)you have to be a priest,only priests capable of doing that

2)you have to be in same party wth someone who hasn't done CL,and can attack CL mobs

3)you have to be in an area with mobs not linked to CL(like gaurds out nadir,buyer up of cahinless in towns)

4)so your friend attacks a CL mob->you use tears on a nerbie mob ->that tear multiple to hit the CL mob who's attacking your friend

So it's

Use a priest, get another person who hasn't done chainless quest, let him aggro guard outside near demon, use tears on demon and make it hit the guard too while in same party with other person ( the other person might have to cross to nadir so the guard attacks the priest instead making it easier ), relog fast while still in combat with guard and then you can attack the guard?

I dunno how Priest skill works so that's my guess

I can't be bothered to test it since I don't have a priest or character done with chainless and needs 2 people.

awww xD so only priests can :P i thought of raping all cl league with zeus oh well :rofl:

ㅓㄹㅇㄱㅎㅊㅆㅅㄹㅇㄷㅊㄴ

ㅣㅓㅐㅔ헢ㄹㄴ헟ㅅ

ㄹㅇㅅㅎㅊㄷ섷ㄴㄷ

롱덮ㅇㅅㄹㅇㅍㅇ아

ㅓㄹㅇㄱㅎㅊㅆㅅㄹㅇㄷㅊㄴ

ㅣㅓㅐㅔ헢ㄹㄴ헟ㅅ

ㄹㅇㅅㅎㅊㄷ섷ㄴㄷ

롱덮ㅇㅅㄹㅇㅍㅇ아

am i the only one who sees squares? :P translate plz

So it's

Use a priest, get another person who hasn't done chainless quest, let him aggro guard outside near demon, use tears on demon and make it hit the guard too while in same party with other person ( the other person might have to cross to nadir so the guard attacks the priest instead making it easier ), relog fast while still in combat with guard and then you can attack the guard?

I dunno how Priest skill works so that's my guess

I can't be bothered to test it since I don't have a priest or character done with chainless and needs 2 people.

well it you won't be able to fight them,only hit them with the tears multiple

all you need to do is inv who didn't finish CL,ask him to attack the chainless legue buyer,use tears on mob in town(caravan),your friend gets into a shop,and there you got a CL mob attacking you

ㅓㄹㅇㄱㅎㅊㅆㅅㄹㅇㄷㅊㄴ

ㅣㅓㅐㅔ헢ㄹㄴ헟ㅅ

ㄹㅇㅅㅎㅊㄷ섷ㄴㄷ

롱덮ㅇㅅㄹㅇㅍㅇ아

you added a new language you have no idea what it means to your android keyboard,so what is new?

ㅆㅎ렇ㄹㅇㅅㅎㄴㄴㄷㅎㅊ

ㅐㅓ럵ㅇㄴㄱㅊㄴㅎㅊ

ㄲㅎㄴㄱ처렁

ㅘㅔ셓ㅇ어ㅐ

ㅎ러ㅐㅓㄸㅅ로스ㅗㄱ농ㅎㅇ건

ㅐㅗㅓㅏ햏ㄹㅇㅊㅌㅋㅎㅅㅇ

ㅐ사표엉ㅅ

ㅏㅎ렆ㅌㄱㄴ허랲ㅎ아폴

헟ㅇㅋㅎㅇㄴ첲해ㅔㄹㄴㅅㅍㅇ

ㅎㅊㅎㅌㄷㄴㅁㅉㅇㅊ해ㅔㅅㅇ

ㅐㅓ렅ㄴㄴ랓ㄴ새ㅜㅎ롤

ㅓ럿어랖

ㅗ핳

all you need to do is inv who didn't finish CL,ask him to attack the chainless legue buyer,use tears on mob in town(caravan),your friend gets into a shop,and there you got a CL mob attacking you you added a new language you have no idea what it means to your android keyboard,so what is new?

not using phone

Just Because I pmed you

all you need to do is inv who didn't finish CL,ask him to attack the chainless legue buyer,use tears on mob in town(caravan),your friend gets into a shop,and there you got a CL mob attacking

The question was how to attack a chainless npc not how to get attacked by one

If attack meant by normal attacking it and making it marked as hostile ( non neutral/friendly ) then you have to aggro/attack it then relog, but this would only work outside since there are no hostile mobs inside nadir.

Can anyone confirm this?

here's a step by step

1. Use a priest and get someone who hasn't done chainless

2. let the other person attack guard near a mob, make sure to heal him

3. attack the mob using tears until you hit the guard

4. when the guard is attacking you, log off and back on then you can attack the guard, might have to get the other person to leave the map ( cross to other side )

5. guard is marked hostile, you can attack or use skills on him, except for heal and shield

best do this right side of nadir near the grey demon

They're emoji's, that cant be seen with the naked eye

wht if i dress up my eye :dirol: mmmm o.O oh zool worked i see more squares :rofl:

If attack meant by normal attacking it and making it marked as hostile ( non neutral/friendly ) then you have to aggro/attack it then relog, but this would only work outside since there are no hostile mobs inside nadir.

Can anyone confirm this?

here's a step by step

4. when the guard is attacking you, log off and back on then you can attack the guard, might have to get the other person to leave the map ( cross to other side )

5. guard is marked hostile, you can attack or use skills on him, except for heal and shield

+1 :blush:

Can anyone confirm this?

here's a step by step

well my question was to attack it.in normal attack or skills,and get attacked back,gonna.check your steps today ,right now im out side my home

Those aren't squares nor is it an emoji, its a language called korean O:-)

Sorry i can't understand korean, only chinese