Jellyfish....

Luvis

;D I can't believe my karma will ruin today by some jerks guy who got jelly and give me a -1

After I check a while I just Found out that the guy who give me -1 is the same guy who give Kaworu a -1

Well thx to him... :bomb:

40439_.jpg

First off why would pliskin try to troll me? Atm he's the coolest guy in game. 2nd off kiyomi I can see why people try to expose you because you try to expose other people keep trying because your an easy target to flame.

Edit: I got so much dirt on you Kiyomi I know you do not want to start this.

Hoppz@ you try to poke your nose in. every other business which you don't belong or relate,leaving rude comments and now someone points it out and you can't stand it.lmao

That proves you're are one who need to stop being a jerk instead of telling others.

Hoppz@ you try to poke your nose in. every other business which you don't belong or relate,leaving rude comments and now someone points it out and you can't stand it.lmao

That proves you're are one who need to stop being a jerk instead of telling others.

Actually I want her to do this so I can expose her ass. Not only will I make sure almost the entire sapphire server has seen her in her "moment" but Ill make sure shes famous on facebook as well as instagram. Smile for the camera Kiyomi :give_rose:

Don't worry luvis you get used to it after -32  :blush: ;D ::)

:shok: If i get -32...Im gonna delete this account in forum :shok:

:shok: If i get -32...Im gonna delete this account in forum :shok:

Karma is that important to you guys?

And btw anyone coulda told me to shut up at anytime. Its actually funny and I actually listen. I live with 2 girls and get told to shut up all the time. I also get told to shut up when I'm on the phone with girls. So yea lol

:lol: :lol:

someone pls explain: UNGRATEFUL

after i gave you that lv18 violent storm boot for free when it was still worth 100k up.

and why r u hiding your old forum names?

anything u should hide about them?

ooohh r u mad at me coz ur mage Gankz lost to my necro 9-1 and 1-0 on my shammy?

:unknw:

someone pls explain: UNGRATEFUL

after i gave you that lv18 violent storm boot for free when it was still worth 100k up.

and why r u hiding your old forum names?

anything u should hide about them?

ooohh r u mad at me coz ur mage Gankz lost to my necro 9-1 and 1-0 on my shammy?

Im not ungrateful. I just dont take sides in forums because I know how it feels to be 2-3 sided in  an argument. If anything I gave you a compliment from my other post when I said there's nothing wrong with you. Me and Pliskin just discuss inside things in game and he disappointed me a little when they said he dated you. Nothing against you it was completely on him. Now you choosing to try to "expose" me? Then you get mad because I don't take your side and stay neutral in arguements. You can tell from my other posts I admit when I'm wrong and I even apologize when I do wrong. Even still I can careless about what happens in game because its just A GAME. Btw I know you still trying to "expose" me. Dont start stuff you cant finish. That's all I have to say.

Edit: Btw I change my name on forums every time I change my main character. Umix is retired Sulti is a necro now but certainly not my main. Gankz is just an elf. So hopzz is my main and I want everyone who reads my post to know who I am in game. But still nice try  :lol:

Oops I didnt get a chance to respond to this one. Like I said I can careless what happens in game and I sure as hell can care less about a few pvps because I know im not the best nor do I want to be the best. I dont spend ALL my spare change on warspear. I rather save up to buy new clothes but thats a whole other story. Honestly, Im not mad at all. I'm more disappointed then mad. Im not stupid and I can tell when you're trying to dig up "dirt" on someone. Yes I know I've gotten trolled a few months back on my other account. But that's because I was really new to the whole "mmorpg" thing and really a newbie to video game forums (this is the first and only forum I am currently using) so I only replied to situations the best way I knew how. I've fought ignorance and racism on forums and not ashamed to admit it because I know because of that it made me a better replier in certain situations and I know how to get my point across better. Like I said you can screen shot and make videos all you want but at the end of the day your going to be the one embarrassed. So I'll say this again and for the last time before I put my talk into action. Dont start stuff you cant finish.

Karma is that important to you guys?

And btw anyone coulda told me to shut up at anytime. Its actually funny and I actually listen. I live with 2 girls and get told to shut up all the time. I also get told to shut up when I'm on the phone with girls. So yea lol

:bad: I been collecting karma until i got +16 And -0...Its not easy to collect....

I dont just go out and give karma to people...... :bad: and want to exchange me a + karma back

Now U ruin it :bad:

:bad: I been collecting karma until i got +16 And -0...Its not easy to collect....

I dont just go out and give karma to people...... :bad: and want to exchange me a + karma back

Now U ruin it :bad:

Sorry didn't know it meant that much to you.

LOL HE WAS UMIX XDDDD

Don't worry Pliskin

I got this one bro

Опубликованное фото

memes to make the world smile!

ya hopzz i know we all make mistakes,

learning to admit them is #1 step

i hope i dont end up on hopzz bad side

hes pro forum crusher

ima exposed jelly! someone -1 me saying "your pliskin" and reu smite bombed me:'(

cant i get more haters

last guy who did said sry and must have asked admin to delete it and gave me +1 :(