zhark

Amazing how you can see your equips behind the gears but not weapon

Linked

Raped  :bomb:

Oh and btw, Your +8-10 Shaman can't even get a Ranger to 50% HP?  :lol: 

I'ma resize this and post it everytime I post about your fail characters XD

Don't need glasses to see your fake staff

Don't need glasses to see your +7 or 8 staff either XD  :lol:

i saud same thing to my friend about cazapollos  8)  so ''pro'' to kill people with ''+3'' staff  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roid Cant play 1 vs 1 ? Without Crossing ?  :facepalm:  He Wont PvP me Alone Dont know Why :unknw:

Sange Tipical Noob Always Crying trying defending Spanish ( Noob Boss

Excuse Of Spanish :

I only go with shaman and cant go random .. this duel was with a Random friend who need help to Get Arena Gear because spainstyle / goodofwar / Necrotron / ktptn Offline  :cray: 

.Letter he go with mokrapacha or Some other Ranger to try kill me xD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Tipical Of Spanish ( ROID NOOB ) If cant win Prefer Draw Arena  :friends: And run like a Rat all time and wont attack +9 RANGER  :cray:

My Parther died with 1hit of roid and Roid was full life and When i Attacked him throw me Knockback And Run run run run run run :good:

I do random with ranger when none ask help, my partner ranger wasnt using costume showing lvl 13 gear with lvl 14 quest bow without maybe even enchant, when he back online i tell him link his items and i can post here.. I bet they are lvl 13 and mostly without enchants.

Still he was pro enough because u both failed circle and quake and we didnt lost the match :lol:

How long will you keep saying your warlock +3? At arena or war you using a lvl 17 arena staff that looks like +6-+9, but for sure not +3 like merc said..

Take a look of how you acting, quite sick.

Опубликованное фото

+9 +10?  :unknw:  I don't even have 2k defense XD

I only have 1 +8 item and 1 +9 item in ALL my characters

my highest defense amp is +5, belt, helm and gloves everything else is +1-3 and KW brigandine +4

and unlike your screenshot, MINE ISN'T FAKE  :lol:

wait til I amp my defense and I'll teach you how to play Rogue 1 on 1 ;)

I do random with ranger when none ask help, my partner ranger wasnt using costume showing lvl 13 gear with lvl 14 quest bow without maybe even enchant, when he back online i tell him link his items and i can post here.. I bet they are lvl 13 and mostly without enchants.

Still he was pro enough because u both failed circle and quake and we didnt lost the match :lol:

How long will you keep saying your warlock +3? At arena or war you using a lvl 17 arena staff that looks like +6-+9, but for sure not +3 like merc said..

Take a look of how you acting, quite sick.

Опубликованное фото

Running Like a Rat in Full Map and Calling me To catch you ?  :facepalm:  How much Traps You Dropped in the way ?  :rofl:

its Completly Fail  Your Ranger +9 you cant beat my lock with ur suck Ranger  +9 Mc bug User Noob ITs why your shaman is +10 now  ;)

Опубликованное фото

Running Like a Rat in Full Map and Calling me To catch you ?  :facepalm:  How much Traps You Dropped in the way ?  :rofl:

its Completly Fail  Your Ranger +9 you cant beat my lock with ur suck Ranger  +9 Mc bug User Noob

Опубликованное фото

Jesus duck, before you even start bluffing, learn to do it IN A GOOD WAY kiddo. Keep on lying as a new attention whore, go join the failures, you'll never be as good as any of them, no matter your shit amplify. +3 staff +8 staff +9 staff, no matter which one you have, you cant stop sucking in this game. Posting arena wins? Go PvP retard, in arena its 2*2, aint 1*1. Again though a PvP for you IS A TEABAG, cancelled plan. How many do you need to kill Roid?3?4? Youre just a fail kid who got bullied on his BD to a point you begged hassn to help you transfer signs (which you got selling your weakass bd items, with the help of Mofh's bugged coins), now trying to act tough to older players. Tch. Youll never be as good as them.

What is your excuse now.

Call me kid call me Spa's fan call me anything. A kid is only one right there. *points you*

merc should use his many mcoins not for revives and arena tickets,he should first amp his gear...wish i could have his mcoins,i would use them better... ;D

and nia...u still suck

i know xd

Spanish is a Boss Of This Noobs Gang xD

Mercuriall is a Noob who always dies so easy .

Reason ? Because The need help to kill other if no he cant alone  xD

1 fight start merc die

2 coming with driud merc die

3 merc res in place

4 game over

5 . afk for 3 month again bb

And?

Your point is?

You guys can kill me when I'm afk, actually only time you can kill me 1 on 1  :facepalm:

And I can still crit your mage 1000! without icequeen rings with 300 hp and 0 mana?  :unknw:

merc should use his many mcoins not for revives and arena tickets,he should first amp his gear...wish i could have his mcoins,i would use them better... ;D

and nia...u still suck

I'm never amplifying with miracle coins, never did never will.

Only reason why I got miracle coins now was to get rid of my icequeen rings

I just res on spot then cause I had spare miracle coins to teach those kids that I can kill them with 300 hp.

And?

Your point is?

You guys can kill me when I'm afk, actually only time you can kill me 1 on 1  :facepalm:

And I can still crit your mage 1000! without icequeen rings with 300 hp and 0 mana?  :unknw:

I'm never amplifying with miracle coins, never did never will.

Only reason why I got miracle coins now was to get rid of my icequeen rings

I just res on spot then cause I had spare miracle coins to teach those kids that I can kill them with 300 hp.

Lier . xD

when he died is becasue he have Lag or he is afk . Why ? Because cant kill alone and wont attack because still noob cant defend alone  :cray:  You need Mc coinz ? Call Spanish he got Mc bug he cant send you some

Опубликованное фото

Lier . xD

when he died is becasue he have Lag or he is afk . Why ? Because cant kill alone and wont attack because still noob cant defend alone  :cray:

Come get your noob BD, I'll show you to kill shit alone  :good:

i know xd

Spanish is a Boss Of This Noobs Gang xD

Mercuriall is a Noob who always dies so easy .

Reason ? Because The need help to kill other if no he cant alone  xD

Shows my point.

Grow up kid. Please dont breed. Kthx

And?

Your point is?

faer fight  you and altay

me and break

spanish and you

sexkill and me 

this is not fear fight ?  are you want more res like sulla to kill me >? no need dramm just yes aur no ?

its Completly Fail  Your Ranger +9 you cant beat my lock with ur suck Ranger

I did at crossing alone when you outnumbered me so many times, even with lot locks making "boobs" darkcircles at crossing, thats why you are totally mad now :facepalm:  And i can kill you at cross even if using your +9 BD easier than being ranger.

Still any of your accounts cant beat my main account that will be always be shaman and where i will focus more for gear him even if quake goes to 0.5 radius and i told it many times unless you, and any of my second characters can beat your main BD

:blush: Knox Family Cant stay alive 5mins in cave with ur elf ?  :facepalm:

Why ? :tease:

I am Watching This Cave  ;)  Its mine and Only Mine Only mcs Can enter Noob Richs Elfs Cant  :yahoo:

Its sad most of "MC PvP cave disturbers" are frustrated elfs and have elf as main, like your BD yosoyfly :facepalm:  Making a warlock acting like MC hero ganking every elf just makes u look like dont respecting anyone.

As Poley said we should stop feed the troll, he will cry and regret all the shit he saying to all old players in next updates. Be patient and he will apologize  ;D

faer fight  you and altay

me and break

spanish and you

sexkill and me 

this is not fear fight ?  are you want more res like sulla to kill me >? no need dramm just yes aur no ?

Altay and me, vs Knightfox, Breakus and Sexkilll

I can't tank 3 people, I'm sure you can't too

Wanna come 1 vs 1 again? like last time I already beaten you 2 - 0, why do you still have to cry?  :facepalm:

Wanna come 1 vs 1 again? like last time I already beaten you 2 - 0, why do you still have to cry?  :facepalm:

Show Proofs  ::)

You wont play fair . Your Boyfriend Spanish will follow you To kill him like always . You wont never go alone 1 vs 1  :lol:

Show Proofs  ::)

You wont play fair . Your Boyfriend Spanish will follow you To kill him like always . You wont never go alone 1 vs 1  :lol:

Come get your BD and I'll show you 1 vs 1

I'm online now, just name the place.

Unless you're scared?

+10 BD with SD blade and Rondel if I could remember.

I did at crossing alone when you outnumbered me so many times, even with lot locks making "boobs" darkcircles at crossing, thats why you are totally mad now :facepalm:  And i can kill you at cross even if using your +9 BD easier than being ranger.

Still any of your accounts cant beat my main account that will be always be shaman and where i will focus more for gear him even if quake goes to 0.5 radius and i told it many times unless you, and any of my second characters can beat your main BDIts sad most of "MC PvP cave disturbers" are frustrated elfs and have elf as main, like your BD yosoyfly :facepalm:  Making a warlock acting like MC hero ganking every elf just makes u look like dont respecting anyone.

As Poley said we should stop feed the troll, he will cry and regret all the shit he saying to all old players in next updates. Be patient and he will apologize  ;D

Why All my Char are +9 i dont know xd

When he died because he got lag or he is + amp . WHY?

Come get your BD and I'll show you 1 vs 1

I'm online now, just name the place.

Unless you're scared?

+10 BD with SD blade and Rondel if I could remember.

My Blade Dancer vs you ? lets go :aggressive:

Опубликованное фото

numbar 1 lier in this game

my pt is alll off ppl only me and break on 

show me ani pic

( aniway who is breakus ?)  :crazy:

HOW CAN  :bad:

45253_.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

next russell make a topic: r0land why u change my karma :bomb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He already make that topic  :rofl:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83403.0

Guest XthekingX

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: