I MAKE YOU FAMOUS

jayrox

HELLO EVERY PLAYER FROM EU-EMERALD

i make videos from warspear, for everyone who dont know yet:

www.youtube.com/user/thejaydaniels

And now i search YOU

you wanna be part in one of my videos?

you wanna become famous in warspear?

PM ME HERE OR IN GAME (jayrox,davielo,deutsche,latty,erde,jaylewis,cruely(MC),jaycon(MC))

for friends i make the video for nothing, other have to pay a bit, price is cheap and depends on topic/time of video!!!

JUST WRITE ME AND I MAKE YOU FAMOUS

39285_.jpg

o_0 seriously? :/ i can do better vids:[ i know to edit vids nice:D you only put vids without any edits:[ btw who will pay you:D:D?

I can too,but atm...why should i edit witgh any bullshit,text or effects? Its not hard add something...this topic has nothing to do with ur vids...so bye

HELLO EVERY PLAYER FROM EU-EMERALD

i make videos from warspear, for everyone who dont know yet:

www.youtube.com/user/thejaydaniels

And now i search YOU

you wanna be part in one of my videos?

you wanna become famous in warspear?

PM ME HERE OR IN GAME (jayrox,davielo,deutsche,latty,erde,jaylewis,cruely(MC),jaycon(MC))

for friends i make the video for nothing, other have to pay a bit, price is cheap and depends on topic/time of video!!!

JUST WRITE ME AND I MAKE YOU FAMOUS

I WANT YOU FOR THE HORDE!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

39302_.jpg

I offer english lessons for latins and spaniards 2'5 k half hour group reduced to 4 persons every thursday sunday and days with full moon.

Caravan shop thursday at 18:00 +1GTM

Cliff Tavern sundays at 19:00 -6GTM

Legion shop days with full moon.

English old enchant btw.

Famous i don't think so if you want to be famous in warspear you should try it your self not just play in other players video and pay him for nothing  :wacko: .

o_0 seriously? :/ i can do better vids:[ i know to edit vids nice:D you only put vids without any edits:[ btw who will pay you:D:D?

You can make the best video ever in the world but you cannot make it watched like jayrox did.

Famous i don't think so if you want to be famous in warspear you should try it your self not just play in other players video and pay him for nothing  :wacko: .

this "pay for it" i just meant tht i dont do video for everybody...for example when frostmage or something would suddenly pm me and tell: hey,lets do video...i would say...well...when u pay 2k sure... ;D

but for normal or nice ppl or ppl i like or something i dont want gold or anything for tht of course...

for chrystall for example i made video yet,and she didnt have to pay something :drinks:

this "pay for it" i just meant tht i dont do video for everybody...for example when frostmage or something would suddenly pm me and tell: hey,lets do video...i would say...well...when u pay 2k sure... but for normal or nice ppl or ppl i like or something i dont want gold or anything for tht of course...for chrystall for example i made video yet,and she didnt have to pay something

i am normal and nice to people who deserves it you ♥♥♥♥ dumbass

i understand your point, BUT who is famous in warspear?

the pros,the richs,the "assholes",the ppl who talk too much ,the noobs...

why ppl know hassn? cause +10... just an example...

but a +4 level 17 ranger who only play maybe every 3. day and dont talk much...hard to be famous,join my video...and some more ppl know you ;D

Rly this is so funny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  (No offense) how much u want to be in video? And hiws being famous with 100-200? Watchers?  :blush:  Imma just say at some1 will be dumb for paying this  :crazy:  But if you make money with this ill buy you beer  ::)

this "pay for it" i just meant tht i dont do video for everybody...for example when frostmage or something would suddenly pm me and tell: hey,lets do video...i would say...well...when u pay 2k sure... ;D

but for normal or nice ppl or ppl i like or something i dont want gold or anything for tht of course...

for chrystall for example i made video yet,and she didnt have to pay something :drinks:

Rly this is so funny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  (No offense) how much u want to be in video? And hiws being famous with 100-200? Watchers?  :blush:  Imma just say at some1 will be dumb for paying this  :crazy:  But if you make money with this ill buy you beer  ::)

1. read first what i wrote,then u could understand tht this is not about the money

2. 100 not,but when 1000.... its not tht bad. even if only 1 watch u are more famous then befor ;D

xD

I'd make videos for free lul, and famous? Videos doesn't makes you famous ;D however, don't listen to jayrox nub, if you want insane videos better pm me, we'll find a cool and crazy idea to do, what kind of fun you will find with a bladedancer punk hair who wants a pay for making videos 8) we can even record a video killing all his chars :rofl:

(dont take it serious xd was kidding)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  rofl lmao lollllll  :rofl:

I offer english lessons for latins and spaniards 2'5 k half hour group reduced to 4 persons every thursday sunday and days with full moon.

Caravan shop thursday at 18:00 +1GTM

Cliff Tavern sundays at 19:00 -6GTM

Legion shop days with full moon.

English old enchant btw.

epic xd +1 for that

i can teach  spanish to english people or opposite and i can do free eauhaeuhaeuhauehaueahueaheuhauhuAEHUAEHUAEHuuaEHUAUEHUuaeuuh xd

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know is it just me or your videos lag a bit?? (no offence) I tried everything and ur videos lag (3 computers,2mobile phones  :wacko: )

By the way pc's are good so...