What are the odds.......?

Jigsaw-PZ

Question

Quick question sirs and madams

Scenario: you've just completed the captives quest and are presented with 5 mystery boxes to open and you can only open one.

Are the chance of getting each item in these boxes 20%, or is the percentage different when there is a rare item inside one of these boxes?

are the odds of getting a rare item decided even before the 5 boxes are presented to me?

or is it that the item am going to get from these 5 boxes has already been decided? no matter what box i choose???!?!! 

10 answers to this question

Quick question sirs and madams

Scenario: you've just completed the captives quest and are presented with 5 mystery boxes to open and you can only open one.

Are the chance of getting each item in these boxes 20%, or is the percentage different when there is a rare item inside one of these boxes? you know what i mean.

lower than 10% for lvl18 items, crystals / runes over 50%, it's not all the same percentage that's for sure.

higher quality, less likely your getting it.

lower than 10% for lvl18 items, crystals / runes over 50%, it's not all the same percentage that's for sure.

higher quality, less likely your getting it.

i see. ty  ;D :give_rose:

sooo what is the secret to getting good drops? there must be a way... spill the beans  :spiteful:

what will increase my odds?

Lady Luck

yeaaaah that's gonna be a problem :facepalm: ..... sexual harassment claim, restraining order and after what happened in Vegas.....  she doesn't want anything to do with me.  :crazy:

maybe that's why i keep getting shitty norlant crystals  :sorry:

any way, thx  :good:

i see. ty  ;D :give_rose:

sooo what is the secret to getting good drops? there must be a way... spill the beans  :spiteful:

what will increase my odds?

Do it a shit load of times.

No for all your questions and:

this is my trick:

In warspear world, there is 500 ppl who do captive and capture quest everyday. But just 0%-5% people get lucky reward.

Now i try make my all char (3 char always do capture n captive) do captive n capture. and after it done, I wasnt even to report to NPC, but wait all of my char done. after all of my char done, i go to report to npc together in 3 minutes or less.

perday i do 3x captive and 3x capture shaman = 6x

my chance lucky perday 0% - 8%

more char, more chance lucky

Another thing, the lower character level is, the more % he will has.

Gotta say that i did seem to get more good stuff when lower levelled, but that's about it.

Gotta say that i did seem to get more good stuff when lower levelled, but that's about it.

That actually makes sense considering that they now have a similar dungeon reward system.