newest facts from arip and his friends!

nigra

facts about arip and his friends:

1. Only attacks fb player for example me yesterday when they have some friends around them.

2. Use pots when near dying,for example when i fought one of arip friends which is rogue,he used pot but still lost.

3. Gay who left his guard friends after finished berengar guards.

4. When alone and see one of us,just run or attack and will die.

5. Gays who shouts gay at smurfold etc because dont help with war.

A two rugue vs me alone results is=one dead,and another one with only one more hit will dead but i died frst.

Shaman vs bladedancer result is=shaman ran awayy!!!newest thing i ever heard.

Oblie from arips team is one funny guy, first he attacks an r5 ranger with r4 BARB, then he stand next to marcin and use roar skill, saying "f*** elfkiller"  http://forum.warspear-online.com/Smileys/kolobok/lol.gif/bmi_orig_img/lol

arip and him friends are all noobs, but really what nigra said is true, a shaman ran away from me when i was walking with nigra and some others to do garr-shag :D:D:D:D:D

• 2 months later...

YO all :pleasantry: .today i hlp noobs kill lake(lvl13),after he die one guy want camp here.nobody want stay,than guy want be mighty and sey ,,Im Arip,,i leave pt.my friend ask him on area chat is he realy Arip than he sey ,,yes,problem?,,then all leave pt :clapping: so.. Arip=Ariep got new char lvl 15 named SELA

sorry bad leanguage :pardon:

Viro=Aro lvls 18 emerald

Sela  :lol: this is good information.

Whatever his name/new char but he still bring his attitude then definitely he has difficulty to get friends in any server

arip has elf called polsi, but why everybody still hate arip

They Killing him yesterday and he didn't do nothing  :( I suggest you kill whoever attacks you first, give mercy, AND WHY YOU GUYS KILLING MTM'S MC CHARACTER?! He already make peace with Pinoy :facepalm:

disturbing is very popular on FB  :crazy:  always when i try get quest on some of my elf i see there few elfs who try get quest but can't because some one disturb him.. most cases it is day  :wacko:

4793_.png