PUT SET BONUSES TO SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS

Kimimaro100

Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?

• Yes, I want it, Doom weapons with set bonuses is a great idea.
    • No. I am contented with level 17 arena weapons.
    • How about downgrade the level 17 weapons into level 16 since there's no weapon designed for level 16.
    • How about Upgrade level 17 lab items too to make it stronger

I don't think doom weapons need added set bonus, already best offensive weapons in game. Look at Scout Gladius vs Doom Blade, can you afford to lose that much accuracy? Or Scout Kris, dagger with no speed/pene. From a bd's perspective new arena weapons are very balanced, trade offensive for defensive. If you're goal is pvp then doom shouldn't be your #1 priority anyway.

Versus astral 17, arena weapons have always been a better choice, even when players were buying them up at 2-300k+ they were junk then, still are now.

Be patient, use all your daily tickets, gogo resilience.

You don't need to buy arena tickets still,but takes alot of time to get arena weapons without any bought tickets.

In new arena system the points that we get  is lessen with big amount of percentage,can you imagine how many months you need to do arena?

And btw FREE TICKETS huh? you think  you can get 6k in just few weeks? lol think again

for example you got level 20 char, each of wins you can get 22 AP(just estimated we all know it can be less or greater than)

and you will wait for 24 hours  then you can get 12 tickets im not sure if 12 more or less correct me if im wrong.

then if you win all fights in 1 month non-stop play you can gain 7.9k or almost 8k

BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY 1 MONTH NON-STOP!

And you cant win all fights! specially weaker players,

and another thing its only estimated, since you can get lesser AP example 18 AP even you win cause your opponents level is lower than your level :facepalm:

Are you really willing to wait for how many months to gain your arena weapon?

Besides if SD weapons upgraded there's possibility that they will make the arena system better where you can get arena weapons faster and easier :)

Imagine the lower levels, they got smaller points even in winning arena, IMAGINE HOW LONG YOU WILL WAIT FOR THOSE ARENA WEAPON TO BE OBTAINED! :mega_shok:

I don't think doom weapons need added set bonus, already best offensive weapons in game. Look at Scout Gladius vs Doom Blade, can you afford to lose that much accuracy? Or Scout Kris, dagger with no speed/pene. From a bd's perspective new arena weapons are very balanced, trade offensive for defensive. If you're goal is pvp then doom shouldn't be your #1 priority anyway.

Versus astral 17, arena weapons have always been a better choice, even when players were buying them up at 2-300k+ they were junk then, still are now.

Be patient, use all your daily tickets, gogo resilience.

Existing Arena Points will be converted into goldAll Arena Points accumulated in the previous season will be converted in gold, and then reset to zero.

Be patient, use all your daily tickets, gogo resilience.------SINCE YOU SUGGEST TO USE ONLY DAILY TICKETS GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I HOPE YOU CAN PLAY FOR 1 MONTH NON-STOP. AND HOPEFULLY EVERY TIME YOU FIGHT IN ARENA YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN NO MATTER WHAT!

Because if you cant do play non-stop and win all of those fights in 1 month, YOUR AP will be converted to gold :bad:

your ap is converted to gold before you can even reach 5k AP how nice is that?

BE patient huh?

i hope it takes 5 months before next update so all of us can get arena weapons, however THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAPPEN I YOU ONLY USE REGULAR DAILY TICKETS!

CAN YOU PLEASE THINK AGAIN?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

im JUST  trying to tell that IF YOU CANT BUY TICKETS DON'T EXPECT AN ARENA WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget nowadays update is faster interval of 1 to 2 months lol GOOD LUCK TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO GET ARENA WEAPONS BUY JUST USING DAILY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

I think you are misunderstanding, arena points were reset for the season, that was done. Now there is an 8k limit, all season.

?

The stronger items generally are the ones that take the longest to acquire, this is common in many games.

@Kimimaro. It wont take long. So far i ve got 2300 AP and never bought a single ticket for this season. And why should I play 2vs2 to win shitty amount of ap? I only play 5vs5 because even if you lose you get 50% arena points from a win in 2vs2. Play smart.

@Kimimaro. It wont take long. So far i ve got 2300 AP and never bought a single ticket for this season. And why should I play 2vs2 to win shitty amount of ap? I only play 5vs5 because even if you lose you get 50% arena points from a win in 2vs2. Play smart.

Exactly! Good point :)  if players cant buy arena tickets,WHY waste 5 arena tickets that u get every 2 hours (1 ticket every 2 hours) just to go 2x2? if you lose u get like 8-10 ap, while winning is 22 ap.

If you do 5x5, you will win 48-50 ap, and if you lose you get 25+, so even if u lose you earn more than you would if you would win in 2x2 :)  Play smart :friends:

good for you , because you always got friends to fight in 5x5 arena, but AS I said , don't compare yourself to other players! Its good that you got lots of friends to help you in arena, but how about the others?

example: An Italian is not very good in talking in English, for that reason he only rely on people who are also Italians that play this game,  in other words they don't interact much with other players from different countries, I saw lot of them in game especially in hunt, Polish, Turkish  Italians,indo,thai,chinese,americans etc, most of them wants to help only their  own country men, but its normal. They just want their own teams to become more powerful in game,

In this case only country with large amount of players can be able to fight in 5x5 since their number is greater Example many indos play the game in w.s. And because of that finding 5 members in ARENA IS VERY EASY FOR THEM, while the other countries  who have smaller amount of numbers  cant find 5 members fast :facepalm:

Exactly! Good point :)  if players cant buy arena tickets,WHY waste 5 arena tickets that u get every 2 hours (1 ticket every 2 hours) just to go 2x2? if you lose u get like 8-10 ap, while winning is 22 ap.

If you do 5x5, you will win 48-50 ap, and if you lose you get 25+, so even if u lose you earn more than you would if you would win in 2x2 :)  Play smart :friends:

Yeah nice, good for you people which has many friends and same race in game, other people wont benefit here, example  thai, got  smaller number than indo, as-well as Chinese got lessen number than indo therefore  it means good for indos since they got large numbers..

Only few people will be benefited by this arena system :facepalm:

@Kimimaro (cant quote since Im on phone lol) Yes, I have lots of friends but Im doing arena random, not using my amped friends. Its more fun when its random

thats so not true,, my party consist of italian,brazilian,indian and spaniard.. only thing we hav in common 'we speak broken english'  :drinks:

not all people have same situations, good for you , because you didn't experienced yet encountering people or races who wants to be with their own races only...

and some people don't even talk to you or make fun of you if your understanding in English is not good enough..

:wacko:

@Kimimaro (cant quote since Im on phone lol) Yes, I have lots of friends but Im doing arena random, not using my amped friends. Its more fun when its random

I also use phone, and I can quote lol..

btw, if you really love that arena system then ok good for you

Important please read........

Since lots of players seems contended with arena system, then ok LETS SAY THAT ARENA SYSTEM WILL REMAIN IN THE GAME AS YOU ALL WISH OK GO ENJOY THAT ARENA SYSTEM..

HOWEVER, my CONCERN HERE is to put "SET BONUSES" TO "SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS".

Even in poll many players wants the sudden doom weapon to be upgraded because its sounds reasonable to upgrade them after arena system was introduced.

So for the peace of mind of those people who wants to remain the arena system, I want to say FINE ARENA SYSTEM IS NOT MY CONCERN ANYMORE, INSTEAD ONLY UPGRADING SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS is my only concern here in this Forum.....

THEREFORE ANY COMMENTS CONCERNING ARENA SYSTEM OR ARENA WEAPONS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS FORUM ANY MORE...

SO FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ARENA SYSTEM OR ARENA WEAPON WILL NOT BE ANSWERED ANYMORE...

IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU TALK ABOUT ARENA  I WILL JUST SIMPLY IGNORE YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS...

I liked that,bonus to suddem doom 8) .

Hope devs read it,i feel bad for farmers,they farmed eye/b3 the entire life,and now arena weapon is almost/more powerful as doom/abyss weapons :lol: .

And come on,arena is easy,go 5x5.LOSE 318 times or win 155 times and u get a weapon.LOSING 2 months/winning 1 month ONLY WITH 5 TICKETS,thats easy,for the 2º best weapon ingame,and if u adicted to this game,lose 1 month/win 15 days with 10 ticks FREE :facepalm: .

I really hate noobs crying its hard to get arena weapons,i only have a thing to tell then:F U C K you ;D .

Go have luck on swamp or farm astral for weapons,lets see what is easy and what is hard :) .

Add bonuses :diablo:

i'll have to disagree there :facepalm:  whenever new items are released players seem to complain no matter what. I started playing warspear on february 2011 and i remember the times when lvl 13 items were simply the BEST items out there :facepalm: . oh, and ofcourse, everyone worked sooo hard to get their lvl 13 weapons, and guess what? Kaboom, arena items were introduced and players started to COMPLAIN as well :facepalm: 

they said it was unfair to add in arena weps tht were more powerful than their items they worked so hard for. Well, i must admit, i did not like it either, i worked my *** off everyday at genie and granite guard to get my twisted charge, and i was so unhappy when arena items were introduced (i had just bought the 500cc staff weapon so ofc i was pissed) well fellow players, this game is still expanding, one day these doom weapons will be as worthless as lvl 13 items are now.  :aggressive:

Soon, new items will be released that are even better. but for now,  doom weapons are still the best weapons, they got penetration, no arena weps has it, they got better bonuses. And yes, arena items are ALMOST as powerful as doom items. So please players, be happy, enjoy this game, this game is still expanding, complaining about arena items being almost as powerful as doom wep doesnt,mean u need to add in bonuses :facepalm: 

Also, think about players who does not have time to farm deep astral, or quest at kotaravva? This is balance, for those who prefer doom items, sure go ahead, enjoy the game, dooms are still thebest weapons in game, nothing to be scared of. ENJOY THE GAME and be patient, this game will have alot more updates in the future :give_rose:

pst, every player wants to be more powerful than others, thats how we are, we want to be the best, no matter what, noone can deny that because thats a fact, everyone want to have advantage over their foes by having the best items in game , so yes doom users, i do, indeed understand why u guys want to add in bonuses :give_rose:

I liked that,bonus to suddem doom 8) .

Hope devs read it,i feel bad for farmers,they farmed eye/b3 the entire life,and now arena weapon is almost/more powerful as doom/abyss weapons :lol: .

And come on,arena is easy,go 5x5.LOSE 318 times or win 155 times and u get a weapon.LOSING 2 months/winning 1 month ONLY WITH 5 TICKETS,thats easy,for the 2º best weapon ingame,and if u adicted to this game,lose 1 month/win 15 days with 10 ticks FREE :facepalm: .

I really hate noobs crying its hard to get arena weapons,i only have a thing to tell then:F U C K you ;D .

Go have luck on swamp or farm astral for weapons,lets see what is easy and what is hard :) .

Add bonuses :diablo:

SO totally agree

Go have luck on swamp or farm astral for weapons,lets see what is easy and what is hard :)  .

thnx for support

i'll have to disagree there :facepalm:  whenever new items are released players seem to complain no matter what. I started playing warspear on february 2011 and i remember the times when lvl 13 items were simply the BEST items out there :facepalm: . oh, and ofcourse, everyone worked sooo hard to get their lvl 13 weapons, and guess what? Kaboom, arena items were introduced and players started to COMPLAIN as well :facepalm: 

they said it was unfair to add in arena weps tht were more powerful than their items they worked so hard for. Well, i must admit, i did not like it either, i worked my *** off everyday at genie and granite guard to get my twisted charge, and i was so unhappy when arena items were introduced (i had just bought the 500cc staff weapon so ofc i was pissed) well fellow players, this game is still expanding, one day these doom weapons will be as worthless as lvl 13 items are now.  :aggressive:

Soon, new items will be released that are even better. but for now,  doom weapons are still the best weapons, they got penetration, no arena weps has it, they got better bonuses. And yes, arena items are ALMOST as powerful as doom items. So please players, be happy, enjoy this game, this game is still expanding, complaining about arena items being almost as powerful as doom wep doesnt,mean u need to add in bonuses :facepalm: 

Also, think about players who does not have time to farm deep astral, or quest at kotaravva? This is balance, for those who prefer doom items, sure go ahead, enjoy the game, dooms are still thebest weapons in game, nothing to be scared of. ENJOY THE GAME and be patient, this game will have alot more updates in the future :give_rose:

pst, every player wants to be more powerful than others, thats how we are, we want to be the best, no matter what, noone can deny that because thats a fact, everyone want to have advantage over their foes by having the best items in game , so yes doom users, i do, indeed understand why u guys want to add in bonuses :give_rose:

First of all the level 13 items and sudden doom weapons have a very great difference.

example, you can farm twisted stave in genie or granite easily. but on the other hand farming CHIEF or EYE IS 100 PERCENT MORE DIFFICULT THAN GENIE OR GRANITE!

based on how to reach those bosses in Lab hunt you need to run in a very huge maze WHICH WE CALLED ASTRAL LAB,

but if you chose to farm genie or granite its just few walks and your in there EASY ISNT IT? PIECE OF CAKE!!

NEXT IS EVEN THAT TWISTED STAVE IS THE COOLEST WEAPON IN W.S THAT TIME, ITS PRICE IS ONLY AROUND 70K

WHILE THE PRICE OF SD WEAPONS IS 300K MORE OR LESS!

BIG DIFFERENCE ISNT IT?

BTW WE WANT BONUSES TO SD WEAPONS SO THAT THEY WILL NOT BE WORTHLESS AS LEVEL 13 WEAPONS TODAY.

EVEN IF IN FUTURE when SD WEAPONS GOT SET BONUSES, THEY WILL STILL WORTHY TO BUY, SINCE THEY HAVE THE SET BONUSES UNLIKE LEVEL 13 WEAPONS TODAY....

P.S.

DONT EVER COMPARE SD WEAPONS TRO LEVEL 13 BECAUSE ITS NOT APPROPRIATE, THEIR VALUE HAS GREAT DIFFERENCE NOT ONLY IN PRICE, BUT ALSO IN DIFFICULTY TO REACH BOSS AND DIFFICULTY TO KILL THE BOSS IN LAB.

ANOTHER THING IS SWAMP , YOU NEED TO USE YOUR MIND THEIR AND YOU NEED LOTS OF LUCK TO GET SD WEAPONS SO TRY TO THINK AGAIN!

(I ALREADY TALKED ABOUT WHY NORTLAND IS A HARD WAY TO GET SD WEAPONS TOO EVEN IF ITS ONLY AN ALTERNATIVE WAY OF GETTING SD WEAPONS STILL YOU NEED LOTS OF LUCK TO GET THIS ITEMS!

If you want to add set bonus to doom weapons you need a set  :wacko: fail. weapons cant have sets in this game

As Darksoul said, Doom weapons are STILL the best weapons from 3.x version. You either pay for a doom weapon or tickets for arena weapon.

You might say that you pay less for tickets instead ofa doom wep. Wrong..I mean yeah,its true but don't forget that doom weapons got better stats,even if theyare 0.2% and more attack.

P.S.

DONT EVER COMPARE SD WEAPONS TRO LEVEL 13 BECAUSE ITS NOT APPROPRIATE, THEIR VALUE HAS GREAT DIFFERENCE NOT ONLY IN PRICE, BUT ALSO IN DIFFICULTY TO REACH BOSS AND DIFFICULTY TO KILL THE BOSS IN LAB.

Is very funny, So ,¿ why  you  are compare the arena weapons with SD weapons :facepalm:..? Or you are mad because, if you buy 600 arena tickets in one day you can obtain all the arena set and arena weapon.?(doing 5vs5).

The arena weapons have a big diferrence because this is for PVP and the SD weapons are for Pve .

And for your suggest i vote NO, because some players have one,  if you change your suggestions for add weapons lvl 19 or 20 with Bonus i think is better.

arena weapon is for PVP and the SD weapons are for Pve .

Sd weapons are still the best for now. Good for both pvp and pve. Some of the best rangers and rogues even now use sd weapons(not lvl17 weapons)+ arena armor for pvp.

So that doesnt mean arena weapons are bad. If u don't find a doom weapon, then there are always lvl17 arena weapons that l help u :)

If you want to add set bonus to doom weapons you need a set  :wacko: fail. weapons cant have sets in this game

As Darksoul said, Doom weapons are STILL the best weapons from 3.x version. You either pay for a doom weapon or tickets for arena weapon.

You might say that you pay less for tickets instead ofa doom wep. Wrong..I mean yeah,its true but don't forget that doom weapons got better stats,even if theyare 0.2% and more attack.

If you want to add set bonus to doom weapons you need a set  :wacko:  fail. weapons cant have sets in this game

THAT'S THE IDEA, THERE ARE NO SET BONUSES IN WEAPONS IN THIS GAME THAT'S WHY WE WANT THEM TO HAVE SET BONUSES>? YOU DON'T GET THAT?

[/size]

[/size]Its  true that SD weapons are best weapons but the problem is the arena weapons are ALMOST AS POWERFUL AS SD WEAPONS!

[/size]

[/size]THEIR STATS IS ONLY HAVE VERY SMALL DIFFERENCE

[/size]

[/size]EXAMPLE ASTRAL OF ARENA STAFF DRUID  OR PRIEST IS 111 WHILE THE SD STAFF IS 117! 6 POINTS ONLY! ONLY 6 POINTS!!!!!!!!!

[/size]

[/size]

Is very funny, So ,¿ why  you  are compare the arena weapons with SD weapons :facepalm: ..? Or you are mad because, if you buy 600 arena tickets in one day you can obtain all the arena set and arena weapon.?(doing 5vs5).

The arena weapons have a big diferrence because this is for PVP and the SD weapons are for Pve .

And for your suggest i vote NO, because some players have one,  if you change your suggestions for add weapons lvl 19 or 20 with Bonus i think is better.

Is very funny, So ,¿ why  you  are compare the arena weapons with SD weapons :facepalm: ..? Or you are mad because, if you buy 600 arena tickets in one day you can obtain all the arena set and arena weapon.?(doing 5vs5).

I compare the 2 because thier power is very close

as i said ASTRAL OF ARENA STAFF DRUID  OR PRIEST IS 111 WHILE THE SD STAFF IS 117! 6 POINTS ONLY! ONLY 6 POINTS!!!!!!!!!

[/size]

No.

If you want to show me a point, compare +10 scout with +10 sd. Then you'll see difference isn't only 6 damage.

And set bonus? The name indicates it's set. What other items will be in that set?

Sd weapons are still the best for now. Good for both pvp and pve. Some of the best rangers and rogues even now use sd weapons(not lvl17 weapons)+ arena armor for pvp.

So that doesnt mean arena weapons are bad. If u don't find a doom weapon, then there are always lvl17 arena weapons that l help u :)

best? yup your right! but the fact that the arena weapons and SD weapons are almost similar it make sense that SD WEAPONS AS BEST WEAPONS is not really best after all since their power is similar to arena weapons,

all im saying here is all of people spent their time and money buying this SD weapons are really disappointing!

ITS SEEMS LIKE WE BUY PREMIUM ITEM BUT THEN MANY PIRATED ITEMS CAME THAT IS ALMOST POWERFUL AS SD WEAPONS!!

I MEAN SD WEAPONS ARE THE PREMIUM ITEMS WHILE THE ARENA ITEMS ARE THE PIRATED,

SO WHAT IF ARENA ITEMS GOT SMALL DIFFERENCE THAN SD WEAPONS? STILL ALMOST THE SAME!!!!

No.

If you want to show me a point, compare +10 scout with +10 sd. Then you'll see difference isn't only 6 damage.

And set bonus? The name indicates it's set. What other items will be in that set?

NO NEED TO PUT ANY OTHER NAMES THEIR NAMES WILL BE REMAINED AS WHAT THE ARE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THOSE ITEMS EXAMPLE, DRUID STAFF OR MAGE STAFF OR BD SWORD IS FOR THAT CHARACTER, SO WE DON'T NEED TO CHANGE THEIR NAMES,,,,

why do you need to put other names if you already know that those items are for those characters?

only the names of ARMORS, HELMET,GLOVES AND SHOES ,can have same names for the set example

Guiding hood , guiding vestments, guiding gloves  and guiding booths,

best? yup your right! but the fact that the arena weapons and SD weapons are almost similar it make sense that SD WEAPONS AS BEST WEAPONS is not really best after all since their power is similar to arena weapons,

all im saying here is all of people spent their time and money buying this SD weapons are really disappointing!

ITS SEEMS LIKE WE BUY PREMIUM ITEM BUT THEN MANY PIRATED ITEMS CAME THAT IS ALMOST POWERFUL AS SD WEAPONS!!

I MEAN SD WEAPONS ARE THE PREMIUM ITEMS WHILE THE ARENA ITEMS ARE THE PIRATED,

SO WHAT IF ARENA ITEMS GOT SMALL DIFFERENCE THAN SD WEAPONS? STILL ALMOST THE SAME!!!!

NO NEED TO PUT ANY OTHER NAMES THEIR NAMES WILL BE REMAINED AS WHAT THE ARE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THOSE ITEMS EXAMPLE, DRUID STAFF OR MAGE STAFF OR BD SWORD IS FOR THAT CHARACTER, SO WE DON'T NEED TO CHANGE THEIR NAMES,,,,

why do you need to put other names if you already know that those items are for those characters?

only the names of ARMORS, HELMET,GLOVES AND SHOES ,can have same names for the set example

Guiding hood , guiding vestments, guiding gloves  and guiding booths,

First of all, don't post twice to respond to ONE post

They are similiar when not maged. Basically, SD are much better when fully amped. And if you got them by buying/dropping, that means you can easily get it amped to +10.

You didn't understand me with name. So, if we add set bonus to SD, you need 3 more items to activate that bonus.

First of all, don't post twice to respond to ONE post

They are similiar when not maged. Basically, SD are much better when fully amped. And if you got them by buying/dropping, that means you can easily get it amped to +10.

You didn't understand me with name. So, if we add set bonus to SD, you need 3 more items to activate that bonus.

ok lets say we got the SD SET BONUSES then if we got the set it will make the SD WEAPONS MORE STRONG that's why we want it!

I know its hard to collect the sets but that's how it works, you need to earn and sign but, you will see that it can give more power to SD WEAPONS

and BTW don't say SD weapons and arena weapons different when full amplified , because not all players are willing to waste their golds buying signs, IN OTHER WORDS NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO  PLAY HERE ARE RICH! GOT IT?  :facepalm:

ok lets say we got the SD SET BONUSES then if we got the set it will make the SD WEAPONS MORE STRONG that's why we want it!

I know its hard to collect the sets but that's how it works, you need to earn and sign but, you will see that it can give more power to SD WEAPONS

and BTW don't say SD weapons and arena weapons different when full amplified , because not all players are willing to waste their golds buying signs, IN OTHER WORDS NOT ALL WHO PEOPLE PLAY HERE ARE RICH! GOT IT?  :facepalm:

Set Bonus is gained when you wear 4 items from it. Putting a bonus solely to SD Weapon won't do anything.

Okay, listen carefully. If a person has such elite thing like a SD weapon, it means he can also afford signs to amp it...

Set Bonus is gained when you wear 4 items from it. Putting a bonus solely to SD Weapon won't do anything.

Okay, listen carefully. If a person has such elite thing like a SD weapon, it means he can also afford signs to amp it...

YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY!!!!

FIRST ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THE SD WEAPONS ALSO BELONGS TO THAT SET BONUSES!!!!

SO IT ACTUALLY BENEFITS US BECAUSE INSTEAD OF 4 ITEMS YOU  ONLY NEED 3 MORE ITEMS TO ACTIVATE THE SET BONUS!

EXAMPLE IN HEALER SET BOTH STICK OF SUDDEN DOOM AND SCEPTER OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO GUIDING SETS

ALSO THE SCEPTER BELONGS TO VIOLENT SETS SINCE IT ALSO CARRIES MOON MAGIC..

THE BATON OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO RADIANT FAME SETS

ALSO THE STICK OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO RADIANT FAME SETS SINCE IT CARRIES SUN MAGIC

THE COMPOSITE BOW OF SUDDEN DOOM AND XBOW OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO KILLING WHISPERER SETS.............

NOW DID YOU GOT IT?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN NOW?

HUH?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Kimimaro100 can u please send your keyboard to me, so I can repair the caps lock button?

I actually like your discussion. You make a good suggestion, which is fair, and had a good chance to be introduced. You make good arguments (IMO), and i like to read your posts in this topic. But the caps lock really destroy your post, and make you look like a 12-year old idiot. Please stop, it will be the best for all, and it will give your arguments more power, because it's really hard to take someone who abuse the caps lock seriously.

YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY!!!!

FIRST ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THE SD WEAPONS ALSO BELONGS TO THAT SET BONUSES!!!!

SO IT ACTUALLY BENEFITS US BECAUSE INSTEAD OF 4 ITEMS YOU  ONLY NEED 3 MORE ITEMS TO ACTIVATE THE SET BONUS!

EXAMPLE IN HEALER SET BOTH STICK OF SUDDEN DOOM AND SCEPTER OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO GUIDING SETS

ALSO THE SCEPTER BELONGS TO VIOLENT SETS SINCE IT ALSO CARRIES MOON MAGIC..

THE BATON OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO RADIANT FAME SETS

ALSO THE STICK OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO RADIANT FAME SETS SINCE IT CARRIES SUN MAGIC

THE COMPOSITE BOW OF SUDDEN DOOM AND XBOW OF SUDDEN DOOM BELONGS TO KILLING WHISPERER SETS.............

NOW DID YOU GOT IT?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN NOW?

HUH?

Calm down, there is no reason to be upset.

What if I have 4 items already? I'll have 5 set items, and I won't have more benefits than people without full set. What about Rogues? 2 SD Knifes mean they will have 6 items from set.

If you want to make SD part of a set, then you need a new set.

What I mean, is why to add set bonus, when you can just add those to base stats of weapon?

SNP - indeed, and he also double-posts. Also we have same post count, heh.

Calm down, there is no reason to be upset.

What if I have 4 items already? I'll have 5 set items, and I won't have more benefits than people without full set. What about Rogues? 2 SD Knifes mean they will have 6 items from set.

If you want to make SD part of a set, then you need a new set.

What I mean, is why to add set bonus, when you can just add those to base stats of weapon?

SNP - indeed, and he also double-posts. Also we have same post count, heh.

AS YOU SAID ONLY 4 ITEMS NEEDED IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE A SET BONUS!

What if I have 4 items already?------SIMPLE! IF YOU GOT 4 ITEMS ALREADY THE SET BONUS OF THE SD WEAPON WILL BE ALSO ACTIVATED YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER SET! SINCE 4 ITEMS ARE ONLY NEEDED IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE THE SET BONUS OF SD WEAPON, ALSO ITS SET BONUS WILL BE ACTIVATED AUTOMATICALLY!!

What about Rogues? 2 SD Knifes mean they will have 6 items from set.--------OK SUPPOSED TO BE A ROUGE GOT 2 SD WEAPON, SO HOW MANY SET BONUSES HE/SHE NEEDS IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE THE SET BONUS?

THE ANSWER IS 2+2=4

SO 2 ITEMS ARE ONLY NEEDED BY THE ROUGE IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE THE SET BONUSES.

[ALSO THE OTHER REMAINING TwO ITEMS IN SET BONUSES WILL BE ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY OF HE/SHE WEARS IT SINCE THERE IS ALREADY 4 ITEMS WEAR BY THE ROUGE!

OMG THAT IS A SIMPLE ELEMENTARY MATH! 2+2=4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, there is no reason to be upset. -------you don't understand what Iam talking about! now can you blame me why I am upset?

Because you don't understand the game mechanics.

You mean sd weapon should give another bonus?

If it had bonus different from those of armor, it won't count as set part. If it will have same bonus, it won't be given.

Because you don't understand the game mechanics.

You mean sd weapon should give another bonus?

If it had bonus different from those of armor, it won't count as set part. If it will have same bonus, it won't be given.

OK LISTEN AGAIN AND THIS TIME MORE CAREFULLY PLEASE!

EXAMPLE YOU GOT A SCEPTER OF SD AND YOU WEAR A HEALING SET(GUIDING SET) THE SET BONUSES OF THE SCEPTER OF SD WILL BECOME THE SAME AS THE HEALING SET BONUS THOSE ARE 239 HEALTH INCREASE(FORTITUDE) AND 2.6 CRITICAL HIT (DEADLINESS)

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IF HE GOT A ATTACK SET(VIOLENT SET) THE SET BONUSES OF THE SCEPTER OF SD WILL BECOME THE SAME AS THE ATTACK SET BONUS THOSE ARE 2.6 ACCURACY  AND 2.6 CRITICAL HIT (DEADLINESS)

IN OTHER WORDS IF THE SD WEAPONS SET IS NOT YET ACTIVATE THE 2 SET BONUSES WILL REMAIN EMPTY AND IF HE WEAR THE SD WEAPON AND AT SAME TIME HE GOT 3 MORE SETS OF GUIDING OR VIOLENT THE SCEPTER'S BONUS WILL BE ACTIVATED AND THE SET BONUSES WILL APPEARED  AND THOSE SET BONUSES DEPENDS ON WHAT SET THEY WEAR!

Is that so?

Yeah, ain't happening. I explained in previous post.

EXPLAINED WHAT?

my suggestion is clear ADDING SET BONUSES TO SD WEAPONS WILL BE GREAT BENEFIT FOR  [ALL OF US! WHAT IS NOT CLEAR THERE? WHAT? WHERE? CAN YOU PLEASE TELL? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: