PUT SET BONUSES TO SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS

Kimimaro100

Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?

• Yes, I want it, Doom weapons with set bonuses is a great idea.
    • No. I am contented with level 17 arena weapons.
    • How about downgrade the level 17 weapons into level 16 since there's no weapon designed for level 16.
    • How about Upgrade level 17 lab items too to make it stronger

Lol,only fight on this topic :facepalm:

Players with suddem doom:i agree. :good:

what they think:Yeah,the better weapon in game need be unique,deadly,awesome.

what they say:Yeah,the better weapon in game need be unique,deadly,awesome.

Players without suddem doom:i disagree

what they think: i dont wanna get raped.they will destroy my ass in few seconds :cray: .

what they say:NAH!!!we need much time for arena weapon,its very hard for get it,like sd wpns,i will kill your mom if they updgrade doom weapons.

basically thats it,or almost.

Read the arguments,and compare why peoples agree and why peoples disagree,imo,its funny. :)

nice conclusions but, 1 question for you,

Do you agree or not to upgrade sd weapons?

And also level 17 must be upgraded too

(forget about downgrade ok lets just say dont downgrade level 17 arena weapons,)

I will wait for your answer :good:

nice conclusions but, 1 question for you,

Do you agree or not to upgrade sd weapons?

And also level 17 must be upgraded too

(forget about downgrade ok lets just say dont downgrade level 17 arena weapons,)

I will wait for your answer :good:

I agree :)

Doom weapons aint the last, maybe on nxt nxt update they give us armeggedon weapons. :lol: :lol:

True, with the level rise update, i expect higher level weapons.

i have been playing warspear since v0.4 i even never get doom wpn till now, how come with armageddon wpn? is it rare too? Wtf how poor the unlucky old-timer never touch the rare wpn :(

There is. Got Sudden Doom 1h Mace for 200k. and the shield for 150k. It's not rare to find one selling, it's just that the ones that get them, are rangers themselves and not using doom.

1H weapons were sold for around 200k even before the arena update. Normally 1h weapons price can't b compared to 2h's. Blade doom-200k before and after update and same with mace. 1H axe is sold very cheap

And i have no idea what you just said about rangers. Mayb its ur assumption :)

And he's wrong, Prices changed allot, Unless Elves sell too high like they always do.

2 Months? You're joking aren't you, last month I've seen random rangers getting Bows and Crossbows.

Yes no price change in elfs side. And lets not forget mc side sell items for far more cheaper price than elves. As far as what I've noticed 2h swords and blades are still sold for same price on mc side.

" random rangers getting Bows and Crossbows " really?  i can see about 10rangers with doom bow and abt 10-13 with xbow. And rangers are the most populated in Eu. 

Yes no price change in elfs side. And lets not forget mc side sell items for far more cheaper price than elves. As far as what I've noticed 2h swords and blades are still sold for same price on mc side.

" random rangers getting Bows and Crossbows " really?  i can see about 10rangers with doom bow and abt 10-13 with xbow. And rangers are the most populated in Eu.

Its a high rate in elves because there are more rich players in mc side thats all I can say.......

BTW I will post my suggestion about skills of all classes, and Please if I post the topic(maybe tommorow or next day) Please don ont post anything on the topic until

Elves price rate is more expensive because there are more rich players in mc side than elf side.

And btw I will post my suggestions regarding the skills of all faction, Please if ever you seen it Do not post anything until I am done posting all of the suggestions. If I tell in the topic that you will able to post your comments then go post your comments, however wait for my signal, please If you put your comments and my suggestions are not yet finish to post all the parts you will confuse and might not be able to understand well that whole suggestion, so please WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL( Maybe tomorrow  I will post it I just finish them right now) lol :yahoo:

I agree with having bonuses on Sudden Doom weapons, the new arena equips are making farmed items look useless, what's the point in farming these days when there's the Norlant swamp for those who are too lazy to even farm and now there's the arena equips to **** the sudden doom weapons even more. Please sort it out DEVs!  :facepalm: :blush:

I feel the same way about the arena weapons. believe me it really feels S**t! to see how hard you do to obtain SD and Arena weapons is almost as powerful as hose Arena weapons :facepalm:

Its a high rate in elves because there are more rich players in mc side thats all I can say.......

True  :facepalm: after nearly 1 week i found a seller.

wow now there is a level 16 items just like some of us want.

I am talking about the new level 16 items that I see in trade chat, I am not sure but some said its from Ice Queen.

thanks devs for considering, please next time add the set bonuses to level 18 doom :yahoo:

The fact, no bonus on sudden weapon, stop dreaming too much, boy. Developers just added new slot for weapon decoration. Thread closed.

at-least they created weapons and armors which are level 16 which we want, mesnssome of suggestion was approved, stop dreaming? whose dreaming here? lol :tease:

at-least they created weapons and armors which are level 16 which we want, mesnssome of suggestion was approved, stop dreaming? whose dreaming here? lol :tease:

They were thinking to add lvl 16 weapons before you made this topic. Who's dreaming now?

They were thinking to add lvl 16 weapons before you made this topic. Who's dreaming now?

lol so if they do plan that before my suggestion?

all I am saying is that thing add level 16 is included here, (before the actual addition of the level 16 items)

lol no matter what you say ,the important things is they add level 16 items, that's all

well keep dreaming about doom sets. Even if they add sets to doom weapons they wont last long as TOP weapons because 4.0v is aproaching(slower but w/e) and there will be new level cap/new island and ofcourse new items.

well keep dreaming about doom sets. Even if they add sets to doom weapons they wont last long as TOP weapons because 4.0v is aproaching(slower but w/e) and there will be new level cap/new island and ofcourse new items.

which is EXACTLY why i do not support this suggestion, there are new weapons to be added later on in ws. I just dont get the point of adding set bonuses to doom weps. what is already done cannot be undone (yup) ( ._.)  doom weps are still the best weps in-game.. +10 doom staff gives 237 + 40 magic = 277 magic, + gear dmg, in my case, 115 + 277 = 392 dmg.

I got  +9 arena wep which in this case gives me 202 + 38 = 240 + 115 = 355.  Amping my staff to +10 adds  10-20 dmg extra which gives around 360-370 dmg. As u can see, doom dmg compared to arena dmg is a huge difference.

Doom weps are still the deadliest weapons in game, and as u said, lvl cap and newer items will indeed be released. When that happens, doom weps will be garbage compared to the new ones.

let's all just enjoy this game while we can :drinks: 

which is EXACTLY why i do not support this suggestion, there are new weapons to be added later on in ws. I just dont get the point of adding set bonuses to doom weps. what is already done cannot be undone (yup) ( ._.)  doom weps are still the best weps in-game.. +10 doom staff gives 237 + 40 magic = 277 magic, + gear dmg, in my case, 115 + 277 = 392 dmg.

I got  +9 arena wep which in this case gives me 202 + 38 = 240 + 115 = 355.  Amping my staff to +10 adds  10-20 dmg extra which gives around 360-370 dmg. As u can see, doom dmg compared to arena dmg is a huge difference.

Doom weps are still the deadliest weapons in game, and as u said, lvl cap and newer items will indeed be released. When that happens, doom weps will be garbage compared to the new ones.

If the new items come then it comes, and one of the reasons why this set bonuses to be added is to prevent the Loss of interest of the players who are doom weapon wielders, Imagine they will feel bad after hard work of getting them then new items are introduced, then most of people will think doom weapons are weaker.

But if we add set bonuses to them it can be as powerful as the new ones, even if they are older weapons, because of the set bonuses on them, they can still be important for the game.

I got +9 arena wep which in this case gives me 202 + 38 = 240 + 115 = 355.  Amping my staff to +10 adds  10-20 dmg extra which gives around 360-370 dmg. As u can see, doom dmg compared to arena dmg is a huge difference.

look at the bold letters:

Did you said you got an arena weapon?

Ok what if you got a SD weapons instead? what will be your opinion?

are your opinions gonna still be the same?

you are an arena weapon wielder , but what if you are a SD weapon wielder? are still going to say NO  for this suggestion?

Different opinions from different persons,

As I can see you are An Arena weapon wielder, and because of that you don't really care about sudden doom weapons after-all.

someone in trade chat wants to buy a doom weapon for 900k , don't  you see how much people strive to get this item?

I think really doom weapons should have this set bonuses so that their hard work must be paid by this set bonuses, they will enjoy watching their doom weapons with set bonuses on it.

I ask you something, If ever you got a doom weapon , aren't you happy to see this doom weapon of yours posses set bonuses?

Just an example if ever you got a SD weapon. what will be your opinion?

if that item you bought cost 900k

Doom weps are still the deadliest weapons in game, and as u said, lvl cap and newer items will indeed be released. When that happens, doom weps will be garbage compared to the new ones.----if set bonuses is added to doom weapons then this thing could be prevented.. I mean as you said the doom weapons will be garbage compare to new items, so please add set bonuses to prevent this things to happen.

Doom weps are still the deadliest weapons in game, and as u said, lvl cap and newer items will indeed be released. When that happens, doom weps will be garbage compared to the new ones.----if set bonuses is added to doom weapons then this thing could be prevented.. I mean as you said the doom weapons will be garbage compare to new items, so please add set bonuses to prevent this things to happen.

WARNING:FIRST OF ALL, THIS REPLY IS INSANELY LONG, DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU ARE IMMORTAL.

You have been warned.  bg gears was once the BEST items in game, i remember the weapons were worth 1 million, bg boots/gloves 1m aswell, rings and cloaks were 200-300k aswell. now, think about it;

what if devs NEVER released the astral labyrinths and instead, "added set bonuses to all bg weapons so that no weapons would ever be as great as them." Well, at first it would seem fair and great, since it would benefit the strong farmers. Unfortunately, this is a mmorpg, which means that there will always come new players in game. What if devs never added any better items than bg gear? Well, by the time 2 years has passed, 70-80% high lvlers would have the bg weps. noone would be stronger than others, same stats, same damage, same hp, same everything. by then warspear would become so boring that eventually, players would start to leave the game. So no, adding stronger items should not be "prevented."

Now, let's take a look at the past, when astral lab did not exist, the age, when bg users ruled warspear, or the era when lvl 13 item users ruled warspear? warspear was once a country filled with hundreds of players, these players had little, or no knowledge at all about violet items so powerful, that it would grant them infinitive powers. One day a young adventurer was assigned to slay a deadly fire genie of the abyss, a genie so powerful that it would take 8 adventurers to slay it. The adventurer accepted the mission without any hestitation and went for the genies lair. He was invited into a party and together they slayed the genie.

The 7 other adventures got the heart of genie. But the last adventurer got a treasure so rare, so ancient and powerful, that it would grant him GREAT power over everyone. That is when power seeking players came, the age of aiding questors had ended, the age of farming had started.

Here is the price list of all great weapons:

Lvl 13 Weapons- 200-300k each (estimated price now. 20-30k)

Lvl 15 weapons - 1m each (estimated price now. NaN)

Lvl 18 weapons - 1m each (estimated price now after norlant. 300-1m)

future:

Lvl 20 weapons - 1- 1,5m each? by the time lvl 20 weapons are released doom prices would decrease in price

GREATLY.

(In one post posted by a developer, i read that they planned to increase lvl cap to 50 in the future)

Sooner or later, exactly that would happen to doom weps, there would be even GREATER weapons, weapons so great that u wish u never paid a million for a doom wep, weapons so great u wished u never paid another million for bg weps, yes, weapons so strong, that u wish u never ever paid 300-400k for a lvl 13 weapon.

V.4 is approaching, and who knows what secrets lies within that version? Will Ayovondile be in that version? Will there be any new gears?(ofc it will) will lvl cap increase? (Ofc) isnt it logical to think that higher lvl items are better then lower lvl weps? Yes, it is, sooner ot later, there will be lvl 20 weapons and items, far more powerful than lvl 18 items. so please, just get over it, This game is still under development, the game does not end here.

Oh, btw it would be great if i got myself a doom weapon, but that would NOT, i repeat, that would NOT change my opinion about adding set bonuses to DOOM weapons. you might be thinking "meh hes just saying that because hes afraid of doom players getting stronger, if he got one doom, he'd definetily change his opinion" Well you know what? If that is what you are thinking please, i repeat, please, just go and roll yourself in tar, then proceed into dipping yourself in chicken feathers and finally, go dance the "macarena" dance, heres a step by step guide on how to dance the macarena; :)

The better thing to do,imo,is in a future update,developers add new items,new bosses,but,they drop like a artifact,or a upgrade sphere,example,suddem doom weapons+upgrade sphere,turn into "armageddom",or "apocalipse" weapon,in a certain npc,with same amp as suddem doom 8) or not :) ,if u know what means SUDDEM DOOM,you agree with bonuses,but many no-doom-users disagree afraid of bonuses.Compare bg with lab,bg=5 minutes.lab=2 hours with great partys  ;D

Hope devs surprise us,adding a new way to upgrade weapons,armors,they dont need add new equips,only a new way to keep the old equips without duck the economy again :spiteful: .

This way arena users keep happy,because they dont boost sd weapons,sd weapons keep happy,because they can turn the weapon stronger without lose a big amount of money spended  in sd weapon/or time farming eye,the price dont down,because u will need doom for new weapon("armageddom,"apocalipse"[example only])

So,no-doom-users wanna cry about this?This way is more hardcore,u need a doom weapon/18 armor,and a upgrade sphere for new bosses,this will be hard and fun,or u want everything easy,buying tickets,spamming all day,and get the 2 best item in game. :)

Shame.

Compare bg with lab,bg=5 minutes.lab=2 hours with great partys

5 mins to get to bg. 6 hours war at bg.

2 hours to get to b9? 10 mins to do swamps.

For those players who farmed months to get a doom weapon from b9, good job.

For those players who got their doom from swamps, lucky noobs.

6 hours war at bg,wtf,maybe u staying in town too much doing arena,and dont know the real situation of bosses,btw,arena user(pic),i didn't expect another thing.

I will make a list of your great arguments

1-.

2-!

3-?

4-arena rules

5-duck bonuses

tell me if i forgot something :)

im not complaining,i only want a equilibrate game,a hardcore game,suddem dooms and lv 17 arena weapons have a small difference,not talking about the 5% res bonus,compare suddem spadone against lv 17 2h sword,you gain more damage,but,5% res bonus make it equal to lv 17 2 hr sword,many peoples talk it easy to get suddem dooms weapons at swamp,but,i only saw then using arena weapons,so,what is easy,arena or swamp? :spiteful:

Even if I don't have a doom (obviously) I would agree that doom weapons should only have set bonus for those who got their "doom" from B9 and not from swamps.

To answer to your question:

Swamp is easy peasy. You get basically "Free" items.

Arena got nice equipment,but you really need to work hard to get the "lvl 17 arena set" :pleasantry: .

Add set bonuses to lv9 weapons! It just isn't fair.. I bought all kinds of mshop items to sell so I could get my hands on that super pro lv9 epeen. Now I'm feeling cheated because im getting whooped by players who know that equally amped res weaps are just as good as this sword that I way over-payed for because I didn't know how to farm it in the first place.

Not fair not fair! Make it fair for me waaaaahhhh.

QQ

WARNING:FIRST OF ALL, THIS REPLY IS INSANELY LONG, DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU ARE IMMORTAL.

You have been warned.  bg gears was once the BEST items in game, i remember the weapons were worth 1 million, bg boots/gloves 1m aswell, rings and cloaks were 200-300k aswell. now, think about it;

what if devs NEVER released the astral labyrinths and instead, "added set bonuses to all bg weapons so that no weapons would ever be as great as them." Well, at first it would seem fair and great, since it would benefit the strong farmers. Unfortunately, this is a mmorpg, which means that there will always come new players in game. What if devs never added any better items than bg gear? Well, by the time 2 years has passed, 70-80% high lvlers would have the bg weps. noone would be stronger than others, same stats, same damage, same hp, same everything. by then warspear would become so boring that eventually, players would start to leave the game. So no, adding stronger items should not be "prevented."

Now, let's take a look at the past, when astral lab did not exist, the age, when bg users ruled warspear, or the era when lvl 13 item users ruled warspear? warspear was once a country filled with hundreds of players, these players had little, or no knowledge at all about violet items so powerful, that it would grant them infinitive powers. One day a young adventurer was assigned to slay a deadly fire genie of the abyss, a genie so powerful that it would take 8 adventurers to slay it. The adventurer accepted the mission without any hestitation and went for the genies lair. He was invited into a party and together they slayed the genie.

The 7 other adventures got the heart of genie. But the last adventurer got a treasure so rare, so ancient and powerful, that it would grant him GREAT power over everyone. That is when power seeking players came, the age of aiding questors had ended, the age of farming had started.

Here is the price list of all great weapons:

Lvl 13 Weapons- 200-300k each (estimated price now. 20-30k)

Lvl 15 weapons - 1m each (estimated price now. NaN)

Lvl 18 weapons - 1m each (estimated price now after norlant. 300-1m)

future:

Lvl 20 weapons - 1- 1,5m each? by the time lvl 20 weapons are released doom prices would decrease in price

GREATLY.

(In one post posted by a developer, i read that they planned to increase lvl cap to 50 in the future)

Sooner or later, exactly that would happen to doom weps, there would be even GREATER weapons, weapons so great that u wish u never paid a million for a doom wep, weapons so great u wished u never paid another million for bg weps, yes, weapons so strong, that u wish u never ever paid 300-400k for a lvl 13 weapon.

V.4 is approaching, and who knows what secrets lies within that version? Will Ayovondile be in that version? Will there be any new gears?(ofc it will) will lvl cap increase? (Ofc) isnt it logical to think that higher lvl items are better then lower lvl weps? Yes, it is, sooner ot later, there will be lvl 20 weapons and items, far more powerful than lvl 18 items. so please, just get over it, This game is still under development, the game does not end here.

Oh, btw it would be great if i got myself a doom weapon, but that would NOT, i repeat, that would NOT change my opinion about adding set bonuses to DOOM weapons. you might be thinking "meh hes just saying that because hes afraid of doom players getting stronger, if he got one doom, he'd definetily change his opinion" Well you know what? If that is what you are thinking please, i repeat, please, just go and roll yourself in tar, then proceed into dipping yourself in chicken feathers and finally, go dance the "macarena" dance, heres a step by step guide on how to dance the macarena; :)

WARNING:FIRST OF ALL, THIS REPLY IS INSANELY LONG, DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU ARE IMMORTAL.------what do you mean? limit my replies? why? lol you don't want to read much? but look at your post its also looooong hahaha(really I dont get what you mean in that statement)

ok lets start...

first you still didn't answer if you got a doom weapon what will you do?

you just said it would be great.... what do you mean great? you mean, you dont really care if the new items will make your fancy SD weapon to become garbage after buying it for 900k? I am just asking if that thing happens to you, what will you do?

btw, another thing I want to clarify,

Doom weapons can be farmed on astral lab, take note its a very Long and hard way to reach the boss who can drop SD weapons which is the EYE( and killing this boss is also not that easy..

compare to BG  omg I can kill guntram and dragon using 3 to 4 members only  ( not really hard to kill this bosses piece of cake) and lambert? lol 1 party is enough and its done.

Try to kill Eye using less people? lol it would be a wasted effort.

another thing.. They way to go to BG is very very very EASY! lol no need to stuggle killing many mobs to go there unlike killing Eye...

last thing to tell, the drop rate..

Even with the big difference of way of farming... lets  say difficulty to farm BG is 20%

while on the other hand the difficulty to farm EYE is 100%

but still they got same drop rate...

their drop rate is too low...

so I think you cant compare them....

For those players who farmed months to get a doom weapon from b9, good job.--i got 1 Sd weapon from farming its fuc*kng hard lol but with great party its possible to get the sd weapon.(f*king drop rate so low)

For those players who got their doom from swamps, lucky noobs.-----I got 1 SD weapon from swamps , but its very hard, it takes 5 months continue non-stop doing those quest , and add the fact that other faction will kill you!! I don't know but they like killing people in swamps screw them all noob killers kill only low levels but they dont kill level 20 lol maybe afraid to be killed lol but sometimes its fun to kill naked players, they are just like small mosquito that I can crushed anytime I want lool.

im not complaining,i only want a equilibrate game,a hardcore game,suddem dooms and lv 17 arena weapons have a small difference,not talking about the 5% res bonus,compare suddem spadone against lv 17 2h sword,you gain more damage,but,5% res bonus make it equal to lv 17 2 hr sword,many peoples talk it easy to get suddem dooms weapons at swamp,but,i only saw then using arena weapons,so,what is easy,arena or swamp? :spiteful:

equilibrate= equilibrium =balance

I just want to clarify that word..

I suggest do not use very much complicated English words in the forum, most of players don't understand English language very well.

but overall you explained well the fact that the SD weapons and Arena weapons got only SMALL difference..

good job :good:

note: Most of players will be confused if we use complicated English words so better to avoid it, try to make your statements simple and understandable.

Even if I don't have a doom (obviously) I would agree that doom weapons should only have set bonus for those who got their "doom" from B9 and not from swamps.

Swamp is easy peasy. You get basically "Free" items.

Arena got nice equipment,but you really need to work hard to get the "lvl 17 arena set" :pleasantry: .

Swamp is easy peasy. You get basically "Free" items.-----If its easy to gain SD weapon via swamp rewards, why still only few players got doom weapons? its because its actually hard to gain them even in swamp..

if its really easy then go do swamps and get a doom weapon!

I both got Doom weapon from farming and Swamps, and for me both of farming an swamps needs very much handwork, patience and dedication.!!!

Add set bonuses to lv9 weapons! It just isn't fair.. I bought all kinds of mshop items to sell so I could get my hands on that super pro lv9 epeen. Now I'm feeling cheated because im getting whooped by players who know that equally amped res weaps are just as good as this sword that I way over-payed for because I didn't know how to farm it in the first place.

Not fair not fair! Make it fair for me waaaaahhhh.

QQ

If they add set bonuses to level 18  weapons, other lower level items might have set bonuses too , Including your level 9 set..(lets just wish they add it, but ofc i am not sure)

why don't you create your own topic about it? maybe  some people who like you got level 9 might noticed it if you create your very own topic about (Add set bonuses to Level 9 items). :good: