Glaive of Sudden Doom

cherrybia

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

At +9 that monster has 472 attack, with Miracle Coin crystal (40) it has 512, now at +10....  :shok:

We'll see 500 damage normal hit, 1.000 with critical, not to mention skills  :bad:

[move][shadow=purple,left][glow=red,2,300]Deathknight OP  :dirol: [/glow][/shadow][/move]

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  uve licked a lot of mcs on your account dude! :D Well then the glaive will be KILLEEEERRRR :crazy: :diablo: :dirol: :drinks:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  uve licked a lot of mcs on your account dude! :D Well then the glaive will be KILLEEEERRRR :crazy: :diablo: :dirol: :drinks:

e.e

Y'know, i've seen screenshot on forum  :facepalm:

Guyssssss !!!!Finally i got [Glaive of sudden doom] !!Right Now is +8 , 424 atk +43 for the crystal...attack is high and i prefer it of blade and shield 18...the only bad is that is slowly....By the way , we can 't have all ... :bomb: ;D

Guyssssss !!!!Finally i got [Glaive of sudden doom] !!Right Now is +8 , 424 atk +43 for the crystal...attack is high and i prefer it of blade and shield 18...the only bad is that is slowly....By the way , we can 't have all ... :bomb: ;D

U so ugly...

U so ugly...

are you blind ?  8) I don 't know why you are calling Me ugly ,lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!I have my own photo on my profile , what bout you ?!Ugly , that 's funny  :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...