Fear is recruiting hardcore lvl 16+'s ~

OgSneakyMe

www.fearclan.guildlaunch.com - We're looking for: Hardcore player's only~ Share drops (No selfishness...), have Clan Bank ( That 'Member Ranked' Players can use), have Organized raids (Successful ones)/ Clan farm's (Successful)/Help with Quest, etc... Have website (Obviously), and very organized. Once again - if you're more of a casual player, ceggar, Cheater -  Don't even bother...

- Will help the community with CL on every Wednesday -

Co-Leader: Dacia/Imahealu

Current Fear Officer's: Razal,

--Only looking for Hardcore type player's/Smart Player's who can farm from 9:00AM CST (USA Time) - 2/3PM--  Second farming shift starts at: 6:00 PM CST --

this is a MC Clan :lol: :lol: I thought it was for Chosen

Yeah bro, that was my original plan, then I was like hmm, don't really know to many people on elf side, so it's almost like starting from scratch, and sooooo many people to me to stay as well, just makes sense to stay here, even though pally looks so good hahah.

finally back! O:-) and yeah paladins are really good tanks but Dk's can be good tanks as well with our 5th skill (forgot the name :wacko: )

Anyway glad to see you back on mc/forsaken side ;o

finally back! O:-) and yeah paladins are really good tanks but Dk's can be good tanks as well with our 5th skill (forgot the name :wacko: )

Anyway glad to see you back on mc/forsaken side ;o

Yeah lol, man the choice was so damn hard to make, Pally is freaking awesome, but ya your right DK is great as well.  Thanks buddy, feels good to be back.

Yeah bro, that was my original plan, then I was like hmm, don't really know to many people on elf side, so it's almost like starting from scratch, and sooooo many people to me to stay as well, just makes sense to stay here, even though pally looks so good hahah.

I finally made myself a clan :)

Yeah lol, man the choice was so damn hard to make, Pally is freaking awesome, but ya your right DK is great as well.  Thanks buddy, feels good to be back.

But still don't delete your pally  ;D maybe you'll need him if you want to farm and disturber comes :wacko: just rejoin with pally and he will die for sure  :dirol:

I finally made myself a clan :)

That's awesome!!! Congratz on that, maybe we collab and do event some time  :drinks:

But still don't delete your pally  ;D maybe you'll need him if you want to farm and disturber comes :wacko: just rejoin with pally and he will die for sure  :dirol:

Hahahah Nah, It's either one side or the other for me.

soon,my dk will join  :clapping:

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!! Be SO awesome to have you in Clan Gereandong  :drinks: , add me in-game on your DK when you get a chance.

:) yay. I think I'll join :>

We'd be glad to have you buddy, got some nice recruits in now, and more coming including Eriii And Erika both lvl 20 Shaman's, and also officer's of Fear, so you can pm them as well if any questions as well ;)

sup?

so ,mc side now(again)...nice....if theres no problem about playing both faction...id like to put my shaman in clan lvl17 healing +233 atm...but im farming astral to imrpove it....i'Il be waiting for any answear

btw...u still using ur rogue or gonna create a new one (forsaken)??

:) nice..

I love you Drackuzz!  :give_rose:

sup?

so ,mc side now(again)...nice....if theres no problem about playing both faction...id like to put my shaman in clan lvl17 healing +233 atm...but im farming astral to imrpove it....i'Il be waiting for any answear

btw...u still using ur rogue or gonna create a new one (forsaken)??

Yeah, sticking with Rogue bro, may make alt for fun later.

hey hey boss, i kinda want bak in  :blush: .. that is if u will have me, seeing as how im only lvl 14 hehe. lemme know  :dirol:

hey hey boss, i kinda want bak in  :blush: .. that is if u will have me, seeing as how im only lvl 14 hehe. lemme know  :dirol:

Roula, of course you can come back in, you didn't even have to ask, hell you're still on roster on website girl lol! Bring yo ass, we got Clan BG farm today  :diablo:

Recruiting is coming to a close, roster is getting kinda full lol, but still need about 2-3 more 18+ Barb's (Astral Exp Pref), and that's it for MC side,  And for Forsaken 16+ (All Class's) - If interested go to our clan website >> www.fearspear.guildlaunch.com  >> Click link "Apply to Clan" Then We'll check App out and Accept. Looking to be done recruiting very soon (within next week), so we can build chemistry and such :drinks:

First Clan Raid coming soon  :bomb: :diablo: :bomb:

Thought about doing community deal with Site, but some members of clan don't like that idea, so gona keep how it was ;p But I'm going to be still helping all as usual ok guys, if intersted in joining, apply on website ok

My goodness..@sneak you words are really funny hahaha :-D I am on firstborn anyways but all the good luck for your new clan. Lastly can i join too? No pressure...XD

Hahah Thanks hun, Katerine if you come MC and stay, you're in for sure :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump-

Only recruiting lvl 16+ player's who can farm (Deep Astral/BG) Around 10:00 AM Central Standard time, who are active, and can follow instructions, if your interested leave msg here, or PM: Me, Coolbeanz, Drackuzz, Machote, or Srhsneak Or you can just go to our clan website: Fearspear.guildlaunch.com and Click '

Apply to Clan' - Thank you  :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Recruitment back open! Looking for lvl 17+ hardcore player's who can farm around the time we do (10AM CST)-2/3 PM, need to be able to follow instructions well. Visit Clan website www.fearclan.guildlaunch.com - Click Apply to Clan if interested, me or one of the officer's will check app out, and add if meet Req. Thanks  :drinks: .