Jump to content
Charmerzz

Rip charmer in horor dg

Recommended Posts

Since theres a dmg area in dg 28            ( the floor that causing a huge dmg)  , i think its very hard for charmer to be a healer, since the bird can die easily and it has long cooldown to reuse that skill . and again its hard to find a pt who need charmer espcially for dg ,, please give charmer pve skill:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.10.2017 at 6:34 PM, Charmerzz said:

the floor that causing a huge dmg

You can prevent that by killing the mob on the left side of that area. That imp walking through the flower on the left area and when he reach the flower he dies instantly and all players recieve a huge damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Omercix said:

You can prevent that by killing the mob on the left side of that area. That imp walking through the flower on the left area and when he reach the flower he dies instantly and all players recieve a huge damage.

 

He means the last stage of the Dungeon. The fight vs Acella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

He means the last stage of the Dungeon. The fight vs Acella.

Oh xd , in that stage that clouds do not deal damage to minions or atleast the ones you can summon with skill. I mean horror minion skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you mean rip, my averagely geared charmer does pretty well. You can allways use a second healer at the final boss when multiple people take damage and my damage output is very high most of the times, I match good warlocks, only highly amped rogues outdamage me. :advise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mercurry said:

What do you mean rip, my averagely geared charmer does pretty well. You can allways use a second healer at the final boss when multiple people take damage and my damage output is very high most of the times, I match good warlocks, only highly amped rogues outdamage me. :advise:

Hw much ur dmg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...